I Already Know

Find Us, Please

Yesung doesn’t know how long he’s been lying on the floor or how long it has been since Ryeowook had been let go. Yesung moved to lie on his back. Every time he moved something hurt. After a bit of a struggle Yesung finally managed to lie on his back. Yesung tried to figure out what day it was or at least what time of day it was but his thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the door opening and light flooding in. Yesung turned his head to face the door. His eyes widen when he saw three figures standing there.

*A few minutes ago with Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Ryeowook*

Ryeowook was released from the hospital not long after the policeman had spoken to him. They decided to head straight to the address where Yesung was. Of course they informed the police but didn’t wait for them. On their way there they made up a plan. Sungmin drove the car and pulled up in front of a warehouse. Kyuhyun ran straight to the door with Sungmin and Ryeowook hot on his heels. Kyuhyun pulled the door open and quickly stepped inside. There he saw Yesung lying on his back, his head facing him. The three started to run toward him.

“Stop!” yelled Yesung which caused the three to stop immediately.

“It’s a trap. Get away from here!” yelled Yesung again.

“I don’t care. I’m here to save you and that’s what I’ll do” Kyuhyun yelled back. Yesung was about to reply but was cut off by someone else.

“Well isn’t that sweet.” It was Soowon. “Your boyfriend wants to save you.” Soowon said as he moved closer to Yesung from somewhere behind the shadows. The sound of the door slamming shut startled the others. Yurim was standing in front of the door. He was waiting outside for the three to enter. When Soowon reached Yesung he kicked him in his side causing him to grunt in pain and to roll onto his side then flop back onto his back.

“Don’t hurt him!” “Stop!” “Yesung!” Yelled the three at the same time.

“Why do you want to save him? Do you know who he really is? Let me shed some light on the subject.” Said Soowon.

“No please don-” Begged Yesung but was cut off by Soowon slamming his foot down on Yesungs stomach. Yesung screamed in pain as the foot made connection with his stomach and as he felt two ribs crack.

“Shut it you ” Spat Soowon as he reputedly kicked Yesung.

“Please stop I already know!” Screamed Kyuhyun. This made Yesung, Yurim and even Soowon’s eye widen.

“I already know about your life. I already know a bit about what you went through. I already know…”

“Jongwoon.”

A/N: I know it been a long time since i last updated and i'm sorry for the long wait but school started up again and i haven't had the time. I know it's short but hopefully i can update again soon because thing are starting to settle down at school. On a happier note my Korean language school has started again and it only on friday's so it shouldn't interfear with updates. If you also want to learn korean contact your school bored to see if they run any classes. My korean language classes are operating through my school bored so maybe yours as well. Also, again, regarding updates i usually write when i get an idea and/or the insperation to write. sorry once again for the long period between chapters. thanks for reading~ ta ta for now.