Working Together

You're the Only Style in my Heart

Nichkhun's POV

*Bzz Bzz. Bzz Bzz.*

I groaned as I grabbed my phone off my desk. Morning. Again. Back to my miserable little life, where everything is pretty much useless.

I pressed 'Dismiss' on the IPhone, and took it back to my bed. I was just about to crawl back under the blankets, when my phone started playing 'Love Me', by Yiruma.

"What do you want?" I asked coldly.

"Well then, Mr. Grumpy . I was just calling you to wake up. Your parents want to talk to you," said the man on the other line.

I groaned. "What is it about this time?"

I can practically see him shrug. "I have no idea, but they seem excited."

"Aren't you suppose to be take pictures of someone right now?" I asked annoyed.

"Yeah, but that isn't until 10 minutes later. Apparently, I'm shooting a really famous and beautiful model. Everyone keeps telling that I'm so lucky, that I get to shoot her." he said.

I chuckled. "Well good luck with that. I have to go. Might as well go to work since you already woke me up."

 My cousin laughed and said,"You should really kick that habit where you wake up, dismiss your alarm, then go back to sleep. Good thing I called you today, cause I'm pretty sure that's what you were going to do."

I sighed. He knew me too well. "Whatever, man. See ya."

"Bye."

 I walked into my big walk-in closet and picked out my casual outfit: a simple blue tee and jeans. Then I quickly washed up. I walked downstairs and picked up a piece of toast that my family's cook made. I then quickly drove to the heart of Seoul, where my parents' business building is at.

 I parked in the reserved place, and went up to the fifth floor, where I knew the parents would be, watching my cousin, Onew take pictures.

When I got there, I heard whispers and murmurs about two girls named Yoona and Jessica. The comments went from "They are so gorgeous" to "I wish I could be like them".

I walked to where my parents were standing with a girl, talking and laughing.

 "Nichkhun, you're finally here!" my mom exclaimed.

I was tempted to roll my eyes, but didn't because I knew I would be scolded.

"Yes, mom. I'm here. Now what did you want to tell me?" I asked.

 My father gestured to the woman next to him. "This is Miss Im Yoona, world-known fashion designer, and she agreed to work with us for a while. After all, we could definitely use someone like her. It would take our business through the roof!"

The woman named Yoona laughed. "Thank you, but I don't think that I'm going to change your business very much. I'm just a designer."

 "Nonsense. Yoona, you should stop being so modest. Why don't you intoduce your self?" said my mom.

Yoona looked at me, and said happily,"Hello, my name is Im Yoona. I really look forward to working with you!"

I took a step back. "What do you mean working with me? Don't you mean my parents?"

 At my statement, Yoona also looked confused.

"Nichkhun, you will be helping Yoona with a project that we are working on. It'll take up to the top. We chose you to help her, because you need the experiece." my dad said.

 I felt like punching something, but of course, I couldn't. I looked at Yoona again. She was quite beautiful. She had big doe-eyes, a small nose, and a nice pair of lips to match her face. She was taller than most women, and probably more successful.

"Oh," I said.

 Suddenly, Onew and a brown haired girl walked over to us. I gave my cousin a hug.

"So get any good shots?" I asked him.

He nodded. "Sica's a genious!"

The girl next to him smiled. "Hi! My name's Jessica Jung. It's very nice to meet you, Nichkhun ssi."

 "So, what's going on?" he asked.

Instead of me answering, my mom answered instead. "Nichkhun's going to work with Miss Yoona for some time, on a project. Meanwhile, you will take pictures of Miss Jessica, who'll be wearing the clothes Yoona designs."

They all looked at me, and it was final. I had no choice. I was working with a girl I don't even know, named Im Yoona.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, guys! If you guys didn't see my blog, I posted the rest of Chapter 1, and Chapter 5 in Cold Hearts! Thanks for reading! (: