Le Stella

You're the Only Style in my Heart

Yoona

 

"Oh my God. The view's gorgeous from up here!" I exclaimed excitedly.

Onew laughed and said,"Not as gorgeous as my little Ji-Eun!"

IU shook her head and laughed. "You mean not as gorgeous as Jessica Unnie!"

At that, everyone except Jessica and Onew laughed. The other two blushed and stared at the ground.

"Whatever. Let's just appreciate the view from up here, yeah?" Jessica said annoyed.

I laughed and looked at the view from the top of the Eiffel Tower. No words could describe how beautiful it was. It was honestly breathtaking.

"Hey, Yoong!" Jessica called.

"Yeah?"

"Being here reminds me of your sister. She's always wanted to come here, right?"

My smile faultered and I held on tightly to the railing. She then realized what she brought up. "Oh, sweety, I'm sorry. I forgot. I was just so caught up in the moment that I-"

"It's fine," I said quietly. "She did want to come here. You weren't wrong about that."

The atmosphere then turned very awkward, so I tried to change the conversation. "Um, where are we going to eat dinner, IU? Any good restaurants around here?"

"O-oh. Uh, yeah. We're going to Le Stella, one of my favorite places to eat. It's not too fancy, but it's still elegant, so we have to dress up a bit," she replied.

"Then we should get going, right?" I asked.

IU nodded. "Yeah. I think we have just enough time to go back home, change, then go to the restaurant."

"Okay, then off we go!" Onew said.

 


 

Table for five, please. Under the name IU," IU told the waiter.

"Right this way, miss," he said.

Our table was in the corner where not too many people would see us, which was perfect. The restaruant was quite cozy. It wasn't too big or fancy, but still had that home-y and traditional feeling I really liked.

"IU, what's good here?" I asked her.

Her eyes lit up. "Unnie, there's so many good things here, like no joke. Best restaurant ever. I get the Steak au Poivre with mashed potatoes and gravy on the side, but I also get the Sole Munière lemon juice sprinkled on top. Ooh, but the Escalope de Veau Milanaise is super good too. Wait, there's also-"

"Okay, okay," I said, laughing a bit. "I think we know what we're going to order now."

"Oh, sorry," she said while blushing.

Soon, we all had our food. I decided to order the Escalope de Veau Milanaise, which was actually really good. Jessica ordered the Steak au Poivre Nichkhun, IU, and Onew decided to order the Sole Munière. Dinner was pretty uneventful, besides Onew accidentally tripping on nothing (he swore there was water) and got his drink all over his suit.

When we were leaving the restaurant, I had forgotten my purse, so I went inside to get it. However, when I came back out, they weren't there. I looked around, but I couldn't find them.

"Yoong!"

I turned behind me to see Jessica and Nichkhun on the other side of the street. Glad that I found them, I ran across to them. Suddenly, I saw a bright light and Jessica screaming my name.

I turned to see a speeding motorcycle coming straight at me, at about 70 hours per hour. Startled, I stood there, paralyzed, until a pair of strong, muscular arms quickly pulled me away.

When I looked up, I looked into the eyes of my savior, the one and only: Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul.


I'm so sorry  for the horrible, short chapter. I just didn't have any ideas. I have a semi writer's block. :( Do you guys mind helping me out a bit? Could you please leave -in the comments- some of your ideas that I could use for this story? I would really appreciate it, and love to see what you guys have in mind.

Sorry, again, for the really, really, bad chapter, guys... )': I hope you'll still continue to read this and comment on it. I'd really like to see what you guys think of this. (:

Thanks so much.

~Angel-of-the-Seas <3