Paris

You're the Only Style in my Heart

Yoona's POV

I was so relieved that my first meeting went well. We discussed that my new line of clothes would be for the season fall. After the meeting ended, Nichkhun was in such a good mood that he offered to take me to my car.  Of course I said yes. After all, I needed anyway to make him less colder to me.

When Nichkhun and I arrived in the lobby, we saw Jessica and Onew laughing like they've gone crazy.

"What are you guys laughing about?" I asked.

Instead of answering, the two of them cracked up some more.

Nichkhun looked from them to me, and said,"I think they're on drugs, Yoona ssi."

I nodded my head in agreement and replied,"That might be. Jessica was acting a bit strange this morning."

Onew and Jessica finally calmed down, then told us how they made a bet to model in clothes by famous designers, then take a picture and show people on the street, and choose what the people liked best. They ended with when the person from Elle Magazine asked them to model for their November issue.

I had to admit. This was a strange, yet funny story. In the end, I laughed with them too, but that's not the surprising part. The surprising part was that Nichkhun laughed along with us.

Maybe he's starting to get comfortable with working with Jessica and me. I thought.

"Okay, guys. I think that's enough laughing. We probably extended our life-line a couple of days," I said.

"Yeah, we better get going. Everyone's staring at us, and I'm getting tired," Nichkhun agreed.

The boys dropped us off at my car, then walked to their car together. Jessica got in the passenger's seat at the front and did her seatbelt.

I started the engine, and started driving to Jessica's house to drop her off.

"Hey, Yoon?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah?" I replied back.

"Do you think that this'll work out okay?" Jessica asked quietly.

I looked over and her and gave her a smile. "Of course it will. We're the unseparatable Deer and Ice Princess."

She returned the smile and said,"Yup! Although, how come you haven't run away from me yet? I mean no one seems to like me because of my cold personality."

"Well, that because I know that underneath all that coldness, there's a beautiful, kind girl, who'll do anything for the people she loves," I answered, honestly.

"Really?" she asked.

I smiled and said,"Of course! Now get out. We're at your house."

My friend undid her seatbelt and stepped out of the car. "Thanks, Yoongie. See you tomorrow!"

"Bye, Sica!"

When I finally got to my house, I quickly parked my car in the garage and went inside. My house was a bit cold, so I the heater. My house felt immediately warmer.

I went to my room, and changed into comfortable sweats and a loose tee. Then, I went downstairs and made myself instant ramen to eat with kimchi. After eating, I the T.V., and watched the news.

"Hello, this is reporter, Kim Eunhae. We have just received been notified that Horvejkul Industry and Im Yoona and her friend and model, Jessica Jung, have signed a contract to work together. Everyone is excited to see the result of this collaboration, yet a bit surprised because Miss Im Yoona has never collaborated with anyone.

Although the netizens to Korea are surprised, they cannot wait to see the great clothes and pictures the collaboration will create. This was reporter Kim Eunhae. We hope you have a good day. Tune in to our 11 PM news, for the latest Presidential election."

I pressed the 'off' button, and went to my bathroom to wash up.

"The people sure find out really quick," I muttered to myself.

After what seemed like eternity, I was finally in my bed, ready to go to sleep.

.............

I woke up to the sound to my alarm blaring out. I lazily turned it off and got up. After washing up, I decided to wear skinny jeans and a white t-shirt.

I got into my car, then drove to Starbucks to get a Mocha Frap, for my morning coffee. I also grabbed a breakfast muffin, so that I wouldn't starve the whole day.

When I got to the Horvejkul Industry's building, I was finished with my muffin, and was almost done with my coffee. I saw Onew and Jessica chatting in the lobby, so I walked to them.

"Hey, you two!" I greeted them.

Jessica gave me a quick hug and said,"I can't stay here all day today, because of the Elle Magazine modeling gig."

I took a sip of my coffee, then nodded. "Don't worry, I won't die because I won't see you for a couple of hours."

Jessica rolled her eyes and asked,"You sure?"

I gave her a slight punch. "Yes, mother. I am positively sure."

At that, we all cracked up.

"Wow, so Jessica's the mom and you're the kid?" Onew asked between breaths.

"I guess so," I replied back.

Jessica frowned. "Wait a minute. Then who's the dad?"

I stopped laughing and pretended to think hard. "I know! Onew can be the dad!"

"Onew's who's dad?" a voice asked from behind.

"What's up, Khun? Apparently, I'm Yoona's dad, and Jessica's husband," replied Onew.

Nichkhun shook his head and said,"You guys are so childish."

"Hey, well you can't expect us to be too serious, or else we might die early," defended Jessica.

Onew and I nodded. "Don't tease us. We just want to live a long, fun life."

Nichkhun rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Yoona, we need to go to another meeting right now."

I nodded. "Okay. Let's go. Have fun at the shooting, you guys!"

They nodded and headed out the door, while Nichkhun and I got into the elevator and went up to floor 6, where most of our meetings are.

"So, do you know anything about the meeting?" I asked him, trying to break the awkward atmosphere.

Nickhun shook his head. "No, sorry."

Just like that, our conversation ended. Luckily, we arrived at the conference room. We went in, and sat in one of the chairs.

"Good. You guys are here," said Mrs. Horvejkul.

"Good morning," I replied politely.

"Good morning to you too, Miss Im. What we wanted to discuss to you is your new fashion line," Mr. Horvejkul replied.

We nodded.

"As you know, it will be a Fall line," Mr. Horvejkul started.

Nickhun and I nodded again.

"We decided that it'll be a certain city's fashion for fall. It'll be Paris's fall fashion line," Mr. Horvejkul said.

"What are you saying, Dad?" Nickhun asked suspiciously.

"Well, Honey," Mrs. Horvejkul started. "Because it'll be difficult to come up with a Paris fall line, without knowing what the people of that city wear in Paris, we decided to send you guys, along with Onew and Jessica there."

Nichkhun and I looked at each other. Did this mean what I think it means?

"Wait, so Yoona ssi, Jessica ssi, Onew, and I are going to-" Nickhun was saying.

Mr. and Mrs. Horvejkul nodded. "Yes. You four are going to go to Paris."