Modeling

You're the Only Style in my Heart

Jessica's POV

 When we got back from the Cafe, Yoona had to go to her first meeting. Onew decided to take me on a tour of the building. It was really pretty. It had everything from a huge kitchen for the chefs that work there to a a huge room filled with everything and anything you would need to design clothes with. There was also a room with clothes that had already been finished, and ready to be modeled with. They were labled with racks that said the designer's names. Onew and i decided to play a game. We each had to choose an oufit from Vera Wang, Coco Channel, or Im Yoona's fashion line.
We decided that we would take pictures of us in them after, and show other people to see who picked the best outfit.

"I'm going to win, Lee Jinki," I told him confidentally.

He scoffed. "That'll happen when I pigs fly. Besides, I could always take bad pictures of you, and ask a really good photographer to take pictures of me."

I threw a hat at him. "How dare you?! You little jerk! If you do that, I swear I'll show you my icy side, and you'll regret ever meeting me."

Onew laughed and said,"Fine, fine. I won't do that. Whatever, anyways let's go look for our clothes."

We went our separate ways, me to the women's section, and him to the male section. There were so many cute colthes it was so hard to find one that I liked best. In the end, I picked a floral print dress with white and yellow high heels. I went and asked a make-up artist and hair stylist to do my face and hair. Then I found my way to the fifth floor, where Onew and I agreed to meet. I brought an extra outfit, just in case I wanted to take more pictures. I quietly waited for Onew.

While I was waiting, I felt people stare at me. I looked back at them, and they embarrassedly walked away. One of them, came up to me and asked me for an autograph.

"Um, I know I'm interrupting, but I can have an autograph?" the girl asked timidly.

I smiled and said,"Of course! I love my fans. I mean, I wouldn't be anywhere without them."

I gave the girl my autograph, and right when I finished, I saw Onew come in. I was stunned. He looked really cute and handsome. I him bow his head in embarrassment. I laughed.

"Hey, you! Lee Jinki! Ppali wha! (Hurry Up!) I yelled out.

He lifted his head and quickly came over here.

"So," I started to ask,"what do you think?"

Jinki stared at me blankly. I started to get nervous. Maybe it's weird?

"You look really nice Jessica. Now, shall we start the picture taking?" he asked.

I nodded and followed him to where the camera was. He stopped behind the camera.

"You first," he said.

I nodded then when in front of the camera. In a few seconds, I started to pose. At first, I was pretty stiff 'cause I was shy, but after a couple of frames, I started to warm up. This is where I belong! I started to have fun. When it ended I was pretty sad, but i made my way to him.

"Did I do okay?" I asked.

Onew nodded vigorously. "You did amazing! You're the best model I've ever photographed!"

I laughed. "Thanks, but I know you're just saying that. Um, can I try taking pictures of you?"

I looked confused, but nodded. I've always wondered how it felt to be the one behind the camera, not in front of it. It was an interesting experience. Onew looked so confused. He just stood there. I laughed.

"Just act natural. Pretend the camera's not here. It's just me and you, talking. Come on. Try," I encouraged him.

He started to get the hang of it pretty soon. I smiled. He was actually really good.

When we were done, I asked if I could change into my other outfit, and model some more. He said 'yes.'

This one, was more of the type of clothes I would wear when I'm meeting a friend. A cute, but comfortable look. I wore an outfit that had a dark blue jacket, with a tank top inside, and with white jeans.

When he finished taking the pictures, we printed out the pictures that came out the best. For my first outfit, it was this picture.

The second outfit with me modeling was this one.

 

 

This is the picture that I took of Onew. I don't think it's that good, but he says it's really good for a beginner. Yeah, right.

 

Anyways, after this, we went outside, and started asking random people which style they liked better. Some people said that they liked mine better, and some said that they liked Onew's better. Although, the people had different styles, everyone agreed that the pictures were brilliantly taken.

"Wow, looks like a lot of people like you as Lee Jinki the Model," I joked.

He laughed and said,"And all the guys that we asked were drooling over you."

I scoffed. "Like that didn't happen with you and the ladies that we asked."

We were about to go back to the building, when a young lady came up to us and asked,"Excuse me? Aren't you Jessica Jung and Lee Onew? The model and the photographer?"

We looked at each other and smiled. "Yes, we are. Why do you ask?"

The lady smiled. "That's great! I work at Elle Magazine, and I was looking around to see anyone that would make good models for the cover of our November issue, and I think you two are perfect! I could just see it! 'Jessica Jung and Lee Onew model for Elle.'
What could be more fabulous than that?"

We laughed.

"I would love to do it. What about you, Onew?" I said.

He nodded. "I think it'd be really fun. Let's do it!"

The lady practically screamed with joy. "Thank you guys so much! I know that this'll be what makes our company soar through the roof! here's my contact number. Call me if you have any questions. We'll start shooting tomorrow. Is that okay?"

"Tomorrow it is. Thank you, and have a safe drive home!" Onew said happily.

When we got into the building, we started to crack up. In the midst of us laughing, we didn't even notice Yoona and Nichkhun coming this way.

"What are you guys laughing about?" Yoona asked, curiously.

We both tried to answer, but nothing came out. To my surprise, Nichkhun actually talked!

"I think they're on drugs, Yoona ssi," he told Yoong.

Yoona laughed and said,"That actually might be true! She's been acting weird since this morning."

I took a deep breath and said,"You guys should've been there! It was so funny!"

Onew nodded, and started talling them the story. Soon, we were all laughing. Including Nichkhun. This was quite a day.