She's Perfect

You're the Only Style in my Heart

 

 

 "Today, the young 24 year-old lady, Miss Im Yoona has released her Back-To-School fashion line. It's only been a couple of hours, but everyone is trying to get their hands on them already. We have a reporter who will now interview Miss Im," said the News Reporter.

"Hello, this is Kim Dong Kook with #1 fashion designer in the world, Miss Im Yoona!" said the reporter excidedly.

"Miss Im, do you have anything you want to say to the people of Korea?" he asked.

Yoona smiled and said,"Please, call me Yoona. I just want to thank God for providing me with the ideas and the designs. I also want to thank my family and of course, my closest friend, Jessica Jung, the model. There's no one else who can wear my clothes better. Last but not least, I want to thank my fans and everyone who supports me."

The reporter nodded. "Yoona ssi, will you be donating three fourths of the money you earned to the Leukemia Foundation, here in Seoul?" asked the reporter.

Yoona nodded and said,"Yes, I will. I believe that if you have to money, you shouldn't waste it on things you don't really need like jewelry, but donate it to causes that could use the money."

 Mrs. Horvejkul pressed the 'OFF' button on the remote.

"I think she's perfect for the job," she told her husband.

"I agree. I can tell that Yoona is a very generous and fun girl. I think she could pull it off." agreed Mr. Im.

---------------------------------------------------

Yoona's POV

  As I walked to my car, I saw a girl with brown hair running towards me, heels clicking against the blacktop.

"Yoona!" she squealed. "Another success! I swear, you are going to turn out to be the world's richest designer. Like no joke."

I laughed and gave my friend a hug.

"Calm down there, Miss Model. Don't forget that you're a huge success too! I have a feeling that a lot of the people buy my clothes because you modeled with them," I told her.

 Jessica smiled and said,"Why, thank you, my friend. Come on let's get inside the car. I think I see people coming over here, and you know what happens when they mob us."

I shivered and quickly opened the door. I sat in the Driver's seat, and Sica sat in the Passenger's seat. I never hired a driver because it was a waste of money, and I could drive myself. After all, what use is aa  driver's license if you can't drive?

 Jessica and I talked the whole time. When we finally got to a Cafe we both loved, we quickly grabbed a table at the far corner.

"I haven't been here in a long time," I said.

"I know right? We've both been so busy," Jessica replyed sadly.

"Welcome to Starlight Cafe. What can I get you?" the waitress asked.

"Can I have a mango boba?" Jessica asked.

"Me too. Can we also have a plate of nachos?" I asked.

The waitress nodded. "Two mango bobas and a plate of nachos. Is that all?"

We nodded.

"Girls' Generation makes you feel the heat. And we're doing it and we can't be beat!~" my phone rang out.

Jessica smiled. "You still have that as you're ringtone?"

I nodded. Girls' Generation was a group Jessica and I made with a few of our friends. We we're pretty popular, but we wanted to try other things in life too, so we went our separate ways.

I pressed the answer and but the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked. I couldn't believe what they were saying.

"So what do you say?" the other person asked.

"I-I say let's do it!"

"That's great, Miss Im. Please come to our building by 7AM tomorrow. Goodbye."

I quietly put my phone back inside my bag.

"Who was that? Why do you look so shocked?" Sica asked.

"That was the president of Horvejkul Industries, and they want to work for them."