chapter 12

player.....woohyun

 

The time passed slowly, and still; nothing from him.
“He’s leaving today” you said looking at the calendar; and then faced Nara
“Its time to forget him,_____” she said hugging you; you just nodded and stayed silent.
                       ————— 3 years later ——————-
You Still have feelings for woohyun, they were always there; but you learned how to let go; 
Things changed, and everything was different now. 
you’re already year 3 in the university; and you focused more on studying than anything else.
You didn’t have time for love, or anything like that.
until you Saw woohyun again, he looked different….. his hair is now Kind of reddish brown,and his body is built; he looks more mature and manly.
None of you said anything, Nara was hugging him and telling him how much she missed him, you felt being stared at, behind those shades; you felt his eyes on you.
you just stood there.
“Hey” he said taking off his shades. “you remember me?” you smiled; 
“What? ofcourse! its only been 3 years, and 5 months” he said smiling and coming closer to you.
you backed away, Not wanting to be too close to him.
You didn’t want to have flashbacks about both of you, and you didn’t want to see his face or eyes up close.
you didn’t want to get all those feelings back; cause you knew that he wouldn’t feel the same about you; even though you hoped he still atleast thought about you in that way.
he Looked at you confusingly, and walked back to Nara.
“i’ll go, i need to study alittle more” you said walking away.
“Bye, CALL ME!” Nara shouted, you looked back and waved.
Woohyun was staring at you, he was alittle disappointed, but waved back smiling and turned around.
——Woohyuns POV———
She’s even more beautiful now, when i saw her face, my heart fluttered; i didn’t go a day without thinking about her; i wonder if she still feels the same about me.
Her long wavy hair; she looked different. but even more beautiful.
“Woohyun?” Nara called out for me, and i snapped out of my world.
“Are you okay? do you still like her?” She joked; but when she said that.
i felt as if something hit me; i need to apologize; and tell her everything.
because of her, i didn’t even think about anyone; but her. 
………i just wish she still feels the way she did about me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope yall like it :)