chapter 11

player.....woohyun

 

You widened your eyes, knowing he was leaving so soon.
“well, then….continue avoiding me; and pretend that nothing happened” you smiled sadly at him getting up and walking as fast as you can, so he wont have time to say anything.
He followed you both ways, “no; i dont want to leave like that” he said grabbing your hand, you closed your eyes sighing.
“Woohyun, you lied to me” you said looking at the left side to avoid him seeing you sad, and having watery eyes,
you tried your best not to fall to tears... but you knew you wouldn’t hold it any longer.
“Look, you dont know how much i want to stay, here with you….the person that i…that i love” he said biting his lower lip, “and i dont want to let go like this” he said looking at your lips, after making you face him he tried leaning in to kiss you.
“Woohyun, i-im sorry” you said pulling away and pushing him lightly, as soon as your eyes met, you felt a tear rolling down your cheek.
you let go and walked out of the room quickly.
”_____” he said, hitting the wall with anger, his fingers were almost bleeding; and you heard him hit the walls, which made you know forreal, that you’re breaking up, breaking up…forever.
“so all that was temporary?” you said hiding your face with your hands and walking out of the house.
——-Woohyuns POV——-
i let her go, i actually let the girl i love slip out of my hands again, love never works for me.
“Why do you do that to me?!” i shouted falling to the floor with tears.
i was actually crying, for a girl.
that hasn’t happened in years; and i never wanted to experience that again. but i guess its not in my hands.
————
After almost 2 weeks, you haven’t seen him. but that moment when you last saw him, kept replaying on and on in your head.
you hit yourself, “ouch…Please just get out of my head”.