chapter 4

player.....woohyun

 

Days have passed by, and still you cant get him out of your head; yes you haven’t talked in a while, but you still remember his voice and how sweet he was to you.

“Maybe i should text him” You thought to yourself…..

You Built up the courage and texted him.

“Hey woohyun, are you doing anything today?  im really bored :(“

you lightly threw your phone on the bed…

“why did i do it?” 

you heard your phone ring, you took your phone right away.

it was a text from Woohyun, you smiled opening it.

“i’m picking you up in an hour, get dressed.”

You smiled and got dressed as soon as possible, you got ready and looked simple but cute enough.

“Im outside :)” you got another text.

You checked yourself one last time before going out, you saw him in his car and waved to him.

he smiled in return.

You got in the car, and woohyun was just looking at you.

“What? do i have something on my face?” you asked touching your cheek.

He laughed alittle and started driving.

“no, i just noticed that you actually dressed for me” he joked.

“what? no!” you replied laughing. “why not?” he lightly frowned at you.

“Because, you’re not worth me getting tired and worried” you punched him lightly.

“that’ll change” he said stiffly.

w-what?” You laughed, you tried to change his mood, since all of a sudden he went from smiling to zero emotions.

You coughed grabbing his attention “So woohyun, what are we going to do today?” You asked.

“Well, i might bring people over at my house, and all of us will sleep over at my house” he replied looking at the road.

you nodded, “Oh, music?” You Turned up the volume and it was so loud you couldn’t hear anything, but you hoped that’ll make him look alittle happier.

you started dancing around in your seat, He looked at you and laughed alittle turning down the volume.

“heyy, i was dancing” you said squinting your eyes at him.

“i have a better song, that both of us will like” he said inserting the CD in.

it was Infinites Be mine. 

You loved that song so you clapped in excitement and turned up the volume singing along.

after the song finished, it was alittle awkward..you just stared out of the window.

“You know why i actually put that song on?” he asked.

you shaked your head.

“isn’t it obvious?” …He asked before taking a deep breath “i…i like you, and i want to make you mine…i understand if you dont want to be with me, but i thought i’d tell you” he said, pretending not to see you stare at him with huge eyes.

“are…are you kidding? do you actually expect me to believe that, i’ve known you for a time now, its not like i dont know what you are” you tried convincing yourself that it wasn’t true, you wanted it to happen, but you knew you can’t be easy, since every girl would be the same to him.

“im not kidding, you’re different in my eyes” he stopping at a red light. 

the atmosphere was weird, but yet you loved it.

it wasn’t the right timing, but that what makes it a different start.

“how many girls, did hear that come out of you?” you laughed.

“none” he replied, you looked at him as if he said something in gibberish.

you smiled at him, showing him that you’re not believing.

“okay” you said.

“you dont believe me but i’ll prove it, we’re here by the way” he said

you nodded and tried opening the door but he stopped you by putting his hand over yours.

you felt a tingle, you liked him, you knew you did.

but you clearly didn’t want to end up like any heart-broken girl.

 you looked over at him, “let me prove it” he smirked leaning in.

he kissed you so gently, it felt almost impossible that he’s just saying he has feelings and not actually meaning it.

you felt butterflies take over your stomach. 

You gently pulled away giving him a smile before getting out of the car.

“alright, friends are probably in there already” he said pointing to his house.

he was already gone. but you walked slowly still thinking about what just happened.

Could he actually mean it? do i finaly get to see what falling in love feels like? why woohyun, you’re confusing me & you’re making everything harder, why?

you touched your lips smiling,walking in.

“thats her” you heard a girl say.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope you guys like it~ i know its alittle too fast for confessing .__.’ but dfkjgkdjh i hope you’ll stay with me to see what happens next^^~ thanks for reading c: x