chapter 3

player.....woohyun

 

Im actually getting attached to him, thats why im trying to stay away. but i guess it doesn’t really help, i cant stay and be so mean to him all the time.

i better get myself together, and act normal; besides i need to leave Nara and sunggyu alone right? 

You nodded and called out for woohyun…He looked back at you.

“Hm?” he said coming closer, ”Lets leave nara and sunggyu together, they need their time” you smiled. 

“Thats odd, you dont usually talk to me” He said wrinkling his nose.

“i was…in a bad mood woohyun, dont take it personal” you smiled.

“For more than a week?” he laughed.

“Shut up.” You said poking him, “______-ah?” he whispered;

you turned at him with a confused look, he grabbed your hand and ran away.

“Woohyun, w-what are you doing?” You said following.

”______-AHH!!! DON’T LEAVE ME” You heard Nara scream. You ignored; you knew you wouldn’t be able to do anything about it.

“Just follow me” He slighly let out a laugh.

You went to a clothing shop, “come” He said looking at you.

he pulled you to the mannequin stand, “what are we doing here, if they see us; they’ll scold us or something Woohyun” You said trying to walk away.

He slightly pulled you back “This will be fun, now stand like a mannequin.” He laughed alittle.

“o-okay” You smiled and stood there imitating a mannequin, he nodded and did the same.

People actually started checking you out, thinking that theres something different.

Woohyun kept Scaring people, and you went from place to place, it was pretty funny to you; you never felt so comfortable with someone, in such a short time.

“Come on, lets eat” he smiled, you nodded and followed.

“this was pretty fun, right?” you said.

“i love doing that, but now i have a partner” he smiled.

After all this,When all of you went home; you thought alot about him, and how comfortable you were around a guy, for the first time.

he was different, but you knew you weren’t any different to him; you tried ignoring your head, and your thoughts; it was hard for you. 

____-ah, get him out, hm? you just started the friendship.

You tried convincing yourself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope you like this part^^ Leave me feedback please! <3 thanksx