chapter 5

player.....woohyun

 

“that’s her” you heard a girl say, you smiled at her and went to his favourite room, the music room…which has almost
every single instrument…you loved it there,
 
he never let anyone in there but you, since you loved music just as much as he did.
 
you went to his house alot, and visited, and slept over.
 
His house was huge, and had more than 5 rooms. so sleeping over wasn’t a problem to you.
 
you played with the instruments alittle, you felt alittle lonely and wanted to call woohyun for alittle fun.
 
You walked in the long hall way, to find his door open, you wanted to come running in, But you heard a girls voice, That
was familiar.
 
“That’s her” You imagined the girl that said that, when you came in.
 
you Peeked alittle & saw her. you Didn’t want to see it, you knew it’ll hurt you.so you just heard them talk.
 
Woohyun is actually all over her, i cant be sad over this though.
 
you thought walking away.
i knew that was going to happen, i tried convincing myself not to like him. but it just happened and obviously im just like any other girl to him… i’ll go and have alittle fun with the people. 
You walked over, trying to let the subject go.
“hey guys” You forced a smile, all of them cheered and Told you to join.
“hm, what are you guys playing?” you smiled sitting down.
“Truth or dare” one guy said smiling you smiled and nodded. 
it was the time to ask you,
“So whats up with you and woohyun?” One of the girls asked smiling.
“Oh, nothing really, we’re friends.” 
“Oh come on!” a guy shouted laughing. you laughed alittle and shaked your head “Really just friends” you said.
Woohyun was behind you..”friends?” you heard him ask…
you slowly turned at him. “so, my confession wasn’t enough?” 
He said bitting his lower lip and walking away.
you turned to the people and gave a shameful smile.
“Why dont you except it?” the girl beside you asked.
you shaked your head, “Excuse me” You went off to follow Woohyun.
“no it wasn’t” you said standing behind him
“What? you know …forget it i thou-” you cut him off “You were just now with Sera, and now you ‘confessed’ to me?” He turned at you…coming closer. “she kissed me, i dont even like her…” 
“Thanks for playing with me too, i see how ‘different’ i am to you” you walked away.
he stopped you and grabbed your hand.
“Look, you’re actually different….i’ll prove it to you”  you gently pulled your hand.
“no need for that, everyone knows what you are” you said walking away.
“you’ll see” he whispered to himself.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- so what do you think ?