chapter 9

player.....woohyun

 

after all this, you still tried clearing your head from all of this and went out with Nara, she finaly had time for you; but you knew that she knows the feeling of being trashed by the one that means almost the world to you.
“i fell for him, just like any other girl” you said trying not to cry.
“nope, you’ll see; you look extremely beautiful, were going to party today, and at HIS favorite place, and i’ll be hoping he’ll be there too” she evily smiled applying your make-up for you, “thats why i love you” you lightly smiled at her. 
“You should use make-up more often” She said helping you get up to see yourself.
“w-wow” you said, it was surprising since makeup wasn’t your best friend, you actually did look beautiful, that totally boosted your confidence.
“im so ready” you smiled at yourself and got dressed.
Nara sighed applying some makeup on “i wish you were that confident everyday” she laughed.
…After you got there, you just sat there, you couldn’t be so happy; well since thinking about him already haunted you.
”______?” you heard a manly deep but soft voice.
you turned around to find woohyun, just as you expected, you blinked afew times to make sure, smiled at him and turned away.
“w-why are you here?” he asked patting your shoulder. 
you Squeezed your eyes together before facing him.
“didn’t you say you didn’t want to talk?” you said walking away.
he pulled you in. 
“Stop it, i tried staying away okay? theres a reason behind it, can we talk later?” 
He asked leaning closer.
“No” you Tried pushing away, but you were to weak to actually pull away, cause a part of you wanted to stay in his arms, it did feel comfortable; but there was something missing.
“W-Woohyun, please let go” you said, shedding a tear and looking away to avoid his eyes.
His face went from confident about having you, to broken hearted, and you saw it. but still nothing convinced you enough to believe he was for real.
“d-dont leave please” his voice was shaky and in pain, “let me explain” 
You stopped, rethinking if you should listen to him or not.
Listen to your heart, isn’t that what they say….i’ll give it a shot.
 
He grinned at you, and pulled you outside.
“What are you doing?” you said trying to pull back.
“we’re going to my house, so we could actually talk” he said pulling you alittle harsher.
“A-alright” you followed.