final

player.....woohyun

 

He actually changed this time around, he cares now.
he texts you almost every day, if not every hour; it made you happy; and you finaly believed him.
what he used to be, is a huge difference now.
He’s not that woohyun that used to grab girls like toys and leave them, after they get stuck up on him, you weren’t going to lie to yourself; you were one of them.
Today was your birthday, and both of you decided to spend the day together, you were happy to actually become close with woohyun again, and you hoped he felt the same.
As soon as you got to the cafe both of you were meeting at, you saw a guy sitting, with a gift and balloons surrounding the table, he was doing something with his phone, and as he put it down, eventually you knew it was Woohyun.
he didn’t notice you, so you just stood there and fantasized about him, You felt your pocket vibrate, it snapped you out of it.
 ” where are you? :( are you lost? “
You smiled and walked over to the table, you saw how his eyed widened and explored all over your body, “you look amazing, all this for me?” he laughed and opened his arms to hug you.
“No, its my birthday” you giggled hugging him. “you smell nice” you said holding him alittle tighter. he chuckled and kissed your cheek.
“you’re so old now” he laughed giving you the gift, “Here, i bought you this; i hope you like it” he smiled.
“Thank you” you smiled at him and put it next to you.
“no no no” he said pointing at the bag “Open it now” he added smiling in excitement.
“Hm, okay” you laughed and started opening it slowly. 
“faster” he seemed so excited, its like he it was his birthday. 
you nodded and opened it, it wasn’t big it was a box, They were couple rings; 
You loved those cute cheesy stuff that guys do for girls. 
 it was the first time a guy made you that happy, you smiled at him, pulling your ring out.
 …..The rings;
and tried it on, it fit perfectly. “is it nice?” you spread your fingers and pulled up your hand.
he nodded, he seemed happy too. he took out his ring and tried it on.
“i love it” you smiled cupping your hands together. “good” he softly smiled back.
you sat there a while and drank coffee, ate cheesecake and talked alittle bit.
“our place?” he asked smirking at you out of nowhere.
you nodded in confusion, he grabbed your hand and the balloons with the bags & walked over to his car.
When you got there it was already alittle late, it was dark.
“ah, our place” you smiled and got out of the car as he followed.
Suddenly fireworks were playing, you Watched like a baby; you loved these things especially when it was on an important day, like today.
“so..are we like together?” he asked scratching the back of his neck.
you widened your eyes and turned to him, “What do you mean?” you asked.
“Are you my girlfriend? ______, i mean after all this; i hope you except me, i cou-” you cut him off kissing his and smiling throughout the kiss, you felt him smile too, you lightly pulled away blushing and nodded.
“thats a yes” he grinned and pulled your body closer to him, and leaned in for a deeper kiss, he held your hand throughout the kiss.
and as he gently pulled away, he whispered “you’re finaly mine” he paused alittle breathing down on your neck, which made you lightly shiver.
“I Love you” he said pecking you one last time,and holding you.
this seemed like a dream after what had happened, you thought that you’ll never be seeing him again, but fortunately. Luck came running to you.
THE END
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thx for reading my fanfic thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!! bye bye
here's the sequel for it : player.....woohyun ( sequel )