chapter 13

player.....woohyun

 

Everything is actually back to normal now, its like you never stayed apart; he still flirts with you the same way when you were friends, being so close again with him; made you happy; 
Before, every single night; you’d think about him, day by day; his face wasn’t clear enough to see him perfectly in your head.
That made you miss him even more; but thankfully, he’s always with you now.
”_______, are you okay?” he asked worriedly.
you smiled at him and nodded quickly; “im fine, im just bored” 
“Bored?” he asked smirking at you, and grabbing his keys and your hand.
“come with me then” he said “dont wait for us” he shouted at your friends, you chuckled and followed.
“i miss that” you said, “i do too, more than i should” he said smiling softly.
As soon as you got in the car he fiercely smirked a drove around town.
“finaly” he said, turning the music alittle louder; you wanted to finaly make this fun enough to be a memory.
you turned it even louder and started dancing in your seat singing along, “its weird for you to do that, you’re usually shy” he laughed.
you didn’t care about what he said and continued dancing.
he pulled over to the place where he confessed, it was night already so the lights were just as beautiful as they were last time when you both came.
“i love this place” he said “but i dont come here, unless its with you” he added looking seriously at you.
“you haven’t changed” you said resting on the car, crossing your arms. 
he looked back at you “i did, in certain things, i actually understand that what i did to girls, isn’t right” he chuckled leaning next to you.
“we’ll see about that” you nodded looking down at your feet.
“im sorry it turned out this way” he said coughing afterwards, he hoped you’d hear wrong.
“What way? its fine” you said, all the memories, good and bad; were twirling in your head.
“its not, i know i did you wrong; but no one could take your place, ever since i left you were the only one, and at that point i knew that,what i did; was horrible…i really dont want to lose you…..again” he said, his voice was breaking;
its like he actually cared, right? 
you tried so hard, not to believe it; the pain that he caused before is unforgettable. you wouldn’t want to experience that again. 
“i know you wont except me again, after what i did; even though i really want another chance; i’ll prov-” you cut him off with a kiss, that you regretted the moment after.
you tried breaking the kiss, but he smiled and pulled you closer to him making the kiss deeper and longer.
you both pulled away, needing for air.
you closed your eyes to try to avoid his gaze, and leaned back on the car, lightly blushing.
“wow” he said shaking his head. “w-what?” you asked still avoiding him.
“nothing, i missed this” he said smiling and looking up at the stars; “you know, i always looked up at the sky like that, hoping you were doing the same…i dont know why, just made me feel closer” he said lowering his voice.
“i-i did too, not once either” you said smiling lightly.