chapter 10

player.....woohyun

 

As soon as you guys got home, you sat there awkwardly.
he was just looking at you, no staring at you. in a weird way, it got alittle uncomfortable.
“what?” you said looking back at  him, “n-nothing” he shaked his head quickly hiding his face in his hands.
“So?” you asked crossing your arms.
“i Love you” he stated you laughed lightly, facing him “S-stop lying, i hate how you tell me something, and show me the oposite” you said blinking afew times before looking away.
“The reason…..the reason i stayed away is because, im leaving” he said looking away, twirling the ring around his finger.
“what do you mean, leaving?” you questioned.
“well, i need to study aboard; im going to canada….and i’m trying my best to forget you. i tried telling you before; but…” you cut him off.
“why did you make me all tied up on you then?” you shaked your head, bitting your bottom lip.
“look, im sorry; you’ll forget me anyways” he said blinking afew times. 
you shaked your head lightly, almost falling to tears, squeezing your hands together.
Why would he do that to me? i am an idiot; i knew how i always get tied up about a person, i dont think i’ll be able to be happy; knowing the person that i love is away.
 
you dozed, looking at him.
“i-im sorry” he said, you shaked your head, standing up. “im leaving alright” you sadly smiled at him.
he grabbed your hand looking up at you, he was sad, heartbroken; for the first time in years.
he found the one he loved, but something always got in the way.
“s-stay, please” his voice cracked alittle.
you nodded and sat back down. “this is why, i didn’t want to fall inlove again…” you looked at him.
“you…you dont have to go, if you dont want too ri-right?” you asked trying to face him eye to eye.
he shakes his head smiling lightly…”my parents, are already there; my uncle lives with me now…i’m going in 2 months…but i want to get over you sooner” 
You widened your eyes, knowing he was leaving so soon.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
feed back please thx :D