chapter 6

player.....woohyun

 

You haven’t talked to Woohyun for about a week now, you thought that it’ll be awkward calling him or texting him after what happened, you just left it.
Surprisingly he hasn’t done that either, it did kind of make you feel down, you thought he’d care, atleast hoped he will.
Nothing like that happened though.
He probably barely cares, he’s with other girls. 
You nodded, and shaked all the thought out of your head.
you’ve been in the house for long enough now, you wanted to go out; to be thoughtless, and only think about whats happening, fun.
You called Nara to see if she was free.
But unfortunately she was busy, with Sunggyu. 
  …you decided to watch a movie, alone. and just eat all day like a fatty.
you put on the DVD, got all the food in the kitchen.
After a while, you heard someone knock on the door, you kind of hoped Nara changed her mind.
You went straight up to the door, feeling excited to go out.
“NA-” ……You blinked amfew times, to see that it was Woohyun, and not who you expected.
he turned around after staring at you for minutes, you were wearing underwear and a tank top.
You looked down and blushed covering yourself.
“G-Go get dressed” Woohyun chuckled still turned around.
“what?” Walking upstairs, “WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?” You shouted feeling embarrassed. 
“YOU WANTED TO GO OUT FOR SOME FUN, DIDN’T YOU?” He Shouted back.
“I DONT REMEMBER CALLING YOU” You sighed and walked upstairs.
..As soon as you got dressed you just went down to fine woohyun still standing there.
“You ready?” he smiled, you awkwardly nodded and looked away trying to avoid his eyes.
“dont worry” he laughed alittle “i wont tell anyone about seeing you almost ” he laughed patting you on the shoulder and walking out of the house.
you wrinkled your nose and blinked a few times before walking out.
“Where are we going anyways?” You said walking alittle off.
“you’ll see, princess” He winked and walked away following the steps to his car.
you shrugged and followed, you loved his surprises, he never failed to make you laugh, have fun, and he always makes your nights together unforgettable.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
subcrib peace :)