chapter 7

player.....woohyun

 

He parked his car in the middle of nowhere.
“Woohyun, where are we?” you panicked alittle.
“nowhere” He laughed, “i didn’t know that, thanks for telling me” you squinted your eyes at him. “you’re more than welcome, sweetie” he pinched your cheek, you shook his hand away.
“What? you dont like it when i find you cute?” He pouted cutely blinking afew times.
Right there, you just wanted to jump of a building, those cute aegyo moments of his, really knew how to make you unsure about him, whether he liked you, or it was just that he had that innocent lovable face.
“Why are we here?” You tried changing the topic.
“Just for fun” He looked back at you.
“yeah” you slowly nodded “this is extremely fun, woohyun” you laughed.
“im hungry, lets go find a food place around here” He smiled at you.
“yeah, sure” you nodded.
he didn’t seem like he was in a good mood, or happy; he looked rather forced to be happy to make this more fun.
“Woohyun” you called out before he started driving.
“hm?” he looked over at you.  ”lets get out of the car for a second, this looks like a nice….v-view” you rolled your eyes, pointing at whats outside the window.
“yeah, sure” he smiled.
You both got out of the car, it was alittle chilly; but you loved it.
He saw you rubbing your hands together and came closer to pull you to a hug.
“w-what are you doing?” you widened your eyes at him, “are you taking wrong ideas again? _______, im sure you feel alittle cold” he smiled and pulled you to a hug.
“alittle” you whispered hugging back. “Lets go back in, should we?” he asked pulling away gently and grabbing your hand, and holding in tightly. 
you shaked your head “not..until you tell me whats wrong” you smiled looking him in the eyes.
At this point, being with him was amazing, you wanted this day to last forever. 
Rather than ruining it with your stubbornness, you tried making the best out of it.
“i cant spend time with you anymore, knowing that you think im a “Player” and that, i want to be with you; but you’re making it hard. i try hard to avoid you, but then again its even worse being away from you, that being with you” he said still holding your hand. “You mean so much to me, and i never thought i’d actually feel like this, ever in my life. i thought i’d be playing around with girls all my life, and end up living with 34 cats” He laughed alittle looking down at his feet, “and..and i know you wont except me, because of the rumors and what people tell you, being hurt isn’t good, or a good feeling. but i promised myself, if i made you mine. i would never hurt you on purpose” he smiled at you sweetly and pulled you to another hug.
you were speechless right there, you just hugged back smiling to yourself.
“you dont need to say anything” he said grabbing your hand and leading you to the car.
as soon as you both sat down, you thought clearly. 
“woohyun”  you said regretting it at the same second.
“yes?” he asked looking at you pouting.
“i like you okay?” you closed your eyes and kissed him right away, it wasn’t anything special.
you just pecked him and sat the same position as before.
he grinned looking at you, “i like you too, no…even more” he grabbed you and pulled you in for a longer kiss.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i hope yall like it !!!!!!!!!!! :P