Romeo and Juliet

SenSei

 

9

      Usually Yuki will smile in Jun’s direction or Jun will talk to sensei pretending he didn’t understand the lesson, just to have her time, but everything changed.

 

      VACANT PERIOD

“You really do it” said Mirai “Ignoring Yuki-sensei, huh?”

 “I don’t have any choice!” Jun replied glancing at his cell phone.

“For sure, sensei won’t text you” Hiroki guessed “She’ll ignore you forever!”

“This is just a play, you understand?” Jun insisted. He then sent a text message for Yuki.

      “I miss you already. Ignoring you is really hard but for your own sake, I’ll bear with it. –Jun”

Yuki deleted his message. She was in the faculty having a 15 minute- break. Nanako-sensei noticed her.

“Hey, are you okay?” she rose.

Yuki looked at her, keeping her cell phone. “Of course, I’m fine.

“Good to hear that. I thought your decision to ignore him has impact on you.”

Yuki smiled. “No, I’m just thinking to ask for a change.”

“Change, what change?”

 

“Hey teachers!” one of their colleagues took their attentions. He was Furiyama, the Science teacher. “Everybody, listen! I heard there is a new restaurant downtown, want to go?”

He invited all teachers to have dinner and some karaoke too. Nanako refused but when Yuki agreed, she changed her mind. That night, they went to the newest restaurant, after that they enjoyed the karaoke.

It was past 9pm when they decided to go home.

“Bye, see you tomorrow!” said Yuki.  She was all alone when she noticed Jun, hiding behind a vending machine.

Jun revealed himself. “I’m waiting for you” he said.

Yuki continued walking.

“Hey, Yuki! Why are you ignoring me, we’re not in the campus!” Jun followed her as if he’s a dog.

They end up in an alley. The light was dim, and no one was there.

“Jun, do you remember our topic about Romeo and Juliet?” asked Yuki.

“Of course, it’s my favorite, why did you ask all of a sudden?”

A long pause, before Yuki spoke.

“Their love is disallowed by the Capulet and Montague households, and Juliet is to marry Paris – Yet, they inevitably find themselves drawn together. Their death ultimately unites their feuding households. To take your own life for your husband or wife is definitely a sign of true love, that’s why Romeo and Juliet became a synonym for love.”

“Yuki!” called Jun. His voice seemed asking. “What are you talking about?”

Yuki looked at Jun. She already had teary eyes.

“What’s wrong?” Jun asked.

“Romeo, I’m not Juliet, so please leave, find the real Juliet”

Jun realized her words but he can’t accept it.

“Stop it, Yuki, Stop it!” yelled Jun.

“No, you’re the one who should stop!” shouted Yuki.

“When I asked you if you like me you answered yes, didn’t you?” Jun reminded, holding Yuki’s shoulder tightly with his two hands. “You love me, am I right?”

Yuki didn’t reply.

“Let me hear that you love me”

“No!” Yuki took his hands away from her, and then she turned away.

“Mao, Inoue Mao!” Jun called her in her complete real name.

Yuki paused for a while, holding her tears. She knew if she stayed a little longer, she might cry. She ran across the road.

“Yuki!” Jun tried to follow her- but a black car stopped him.

SCREECH…………….

Jun was hit by the car.

 

__________________________________________________________________________

I found these photos in the net, Haii... I miss them hope to see them in new drama togther.

“I remember him turning to me and asking…do college students go to gou-kon? And I said… ‘No. We don’t.’ And that was it…” “YOU DON’T NEED TO TALK ABOUT THAT HERE!” “Oh, right. But it really made an impression!”

 

Y/N?!?!?!?!?!?!?! …yeah, I can’t see Jun in a medical drama either. OH WELL.

(click for wallpaper size)

When the hamburger falls out of the box on the ground and he’s like, “EAT IIIIT!” it absolutely kills me. FIVE SECOND RULE!