Homeless prince

SenSei

 

 

"Gracias, danke, merci, arigatou, kamsahamnida whatever language is spoken, 'thank you' frequently expressed will cheer your spirit, broaden your friendships, and lift your lives to a higher pathway as you journey toward perfection. There is a simplicity even a sincerity when 'thank you' is spoken"

--Thomas S. Monson, "The Profound Power of Gratitude," Ensign, Sept. 2005, 3

So now, I want to  give my warmth gratitude for reading this...

****

12

“I found you!” said Naohito when he saw Yuki getting out from the comfort room. He noticed her eyes, fresh from crying.

“You’re looking for me? You left Eri-neesan?” asked Yuki.

“She’s with her college friends” Naohito replied, handing his white handkerchief to Yuki.

Yuki hesitated accepted it with two hands. “Arigatou!”

“Your sister will scold me if I let you cry”

Yuki smiled.

 “I’m your brother and I want your happiness…” Naohito continued. His face became serious.

“Brother?” breathed Yuki as she met his eyes.

“If you’re really meant to be, no matter what happens destiny will find ways for the two of you, you believe that, right?”

Yes, no, maybe. Yuki wasn’t really sure so she didn’t respond.

“Personally, I don’t believe that” Naohito stated. “If a man didn’t confess his love to a girl no matter how strong it is, it wouldn’t work.”

She did understand. Naohito was trying to convince her not to let go. If she really wanted to be with Jun, she can find solution but… “What if Jun isn’t really sure. Isn’t he too young to love her” Doubs were overflowing.

Naohito needed to return in the party. He asked Yuki to come along but she refused. “I think I need to go home. Thank you for inviting me”

Naohito smiled. ”You’re always welcome.”

“During your wedding to my sister I didn’t able to tell you this -Best wishes!”

Naohito tapped her head, a sweet smile, and then he left.

 

***

 

For the last time, I want to talk to you. Jun, meet me at this place…-Yuki.

Jun received her message but didn’t respond.

The next day after the wedding, Yuki waited in the train station. She waited from two in the afternoon up to six in the evening. She lost her energy. She wanted to cry but it will be waste of time. “Perhaps Jun didn’t read the message or he doesn’t care anymore.”

 

Monday morning.  Jun and Nana were just done preparing dishes.

For sure, Miss Nanako will love this!”  Exclaimed Nana, excited to see the expression of Nanako-sensei once she saw their birthday gift: a surprise party.

“Thanks for helping us, Nana!” said Jun.

“Its okay, I’m happy to render any help” she answered blushing. “Next time, it will be your turn. Help us to surprise our sensei”

Jun realized Nana’s homeroom teacher was Yuki.

“Wait; do I know when Yuki-sensei’s birthday is?” Nana wondered.

“October 9” replied Jun.

“Oh yes, October 9, how did you know?” she asked, raising her eyebrows.

Jun kept his voice, analyzing. How can he ever forget his first love?

 “Is there something wrong?” Nana broke the silence.

Jun gave her a glance. His eyes had questions.

“What’s the matter? Tell me.”

Jun took a deep breath before started talking. “If the person you love left you, will you stop loving him?”

Nana didn’t expect such question from Jun, but she was happy. Jun was starting to open his heart. He trusted her.

“For me, loving is sacrifice” she began. Jun listened tentatively. “Sometimes you need to suffer just to make someone happy. How can you forget such wonderful feeling called love? It may be painful, but pain made you feel that you’re alive, isn’t it?”

Jun nodded as he smiled. Nana fell on amazement. “What a smile” But there were tears started to trickle on his face.

“So, you’re in love?” Nana realized. It seemed to be a heart break for her, but she wanted to know more. She wanted to meet the lucky girl.

 

“Jun!!!” called Hiroki gasping an air. He ran hurriedly to see Jun.

“What happened, Hiroki?” inquired Jun, his friend was troubling.

“Didn’t you know? Yuki sensei resigned!” he blabbed out. “She’s leaving today!

“Impossible!” Nana exclaimed. “Stop joking, Hiroki! Yuki-sensei can’t leave without at least one week notice”

That explained that Yuki filed her resignation earlier. She just kept it from others-from Jun.

Jun ran outside.

“Hey, wait for me!” shouted Hiroki as he followed.

Nana tagged along. She wasn’t informed Jun was attached with Yuki-sensei. “Can’t it be?” She was in the state of confusion.

 

“Jun! Hiroki!” called Mirai waving her hands. “She’s there, on the gate!”

Jun went there. Hiroki stopped as well as Mirai and Nana.

“Aren’t we going?” asked Nana.

“I guess Jun can manage this” replied Hiroki. His answer concluded Nana’s confusion.

 

            Yuki finished saying her goodbyes to all teachers especially to Nanako. It was her birthday and yet she was leaving Sakura High. She felt a little guilty, but her decision was final since that incident: the kiss in the train station.

As she moved on her heels, she heard his voice.

“Yuki!”

Mao turned around to see him “You’re here…” She didn’t expect it.

“What are you doing, leaving without informing me?” Jun retorted.

“Because you ignored my text messages”

Jun realized his mistakes “Sorry, for doing that”

“Are you planning to stop me?” asked Yuki “You can’t, I made up my mind.”

“No, I won’t” said Jun straightforward. “I know I should stop you because I’m the reason behind it, right?-but no!”

“At first you are, but not anymore” Yuki admitted “Sakura High isn’t really for me”

“Inoue-sensei is hired in Nomura nursery School” Nanako told it to her students when the surprised party revealed. All seemed happy for her.

 

“A nursery school, huh?” Jun commented.

“Yes, after all they are my priority” responded Yuki sweetly.

“Then, good luck in your new job”

“Arigatou!”

A long paused.

      Yuki decided to leave. “I need to go.”

      “One more thing” Jun followed up. “I remembered you said, I’m Romeo”

Yuki nodded. She still remembered when and how she delivered it.

“Mind you, I’m not Romeo. I’m Jun Matsumoto, a homeless prince that wants to give Snow White an apple. The apple isn’t poisonous but a symbol of my love.”

      Yuki smirked. She didn’t realize how Jun became great in creating parody. “Okay, homeless prince…I’ll accept the apple.”

This was a promise: After graduation, Jun will court Yuki again. 

________________________________________________________________________

That's it! I actually planned to make this 3 chapters only but I reached 12. Now I'll work on my other fanfics: Lucky Star and Kizuna

CHARACTERS of Sensei

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaJReYtH_ZmNIyIBM-nV5Jun Matsumoto (I love my Younger sister, Gokusen, HYD) -A high school student who fell in love with his teacher.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFnyvrhbSzFO8QYeSYq_rYukie Nakama (Gokusen, Ring 0, )- a High School teacher who fell in love with her student

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWL_x_JFjLyr77HGllnH_Mao Inoue (Hana Yori Dango, First Kiss) The young Yuki-sensei

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScFkEBxmcP_sDefiPk406Mirai Shida (Seigi no Mikata, Princess Sara) -Jun's best Friend and classmate

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTD3e0Mfz-nr68Ust57QnBNanako Matsushima (Ring 1, Hana Yori Dango, Forbidden Love, GTO)- Yuki-sensei's best friend and also Jun's homeroom teacher

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1TKrUsLv3zL8qGK2oE_uFujiki Naohito (1 Liter of Tears, Hyd Final) -Yuki's brother-in-law

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpzayE_0sUpfMTb_WfSnNHiroki Nariyama (Gokusen, Stand Up) _Jun's classmate and best friend

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQX1KJA6c38pUrFDP0tj1mNana Eikura (I love my Younger sister, Meichan no suji) -Yuki's student. Jun's admirer (I thought of making her the rival of Yuki but I didn't continue... she is really adorable in MEi-chan)

Eri-Jun's auntie

Akagi-sensei-Yuki's admirer

Yuki's sister

**************

2.jpeg?et=hBW4PKge3rIi8Kov0lcSNQ