Our Date

SenSei

 

 5 

            “How do you know my place?” asked Yuki when she saw Jun outside her house.

            “When you like something, you should know everything about it” replied Jun, smiling. She looked Yuki from head to toe. “You’re well-dressed, where are you going?”

            “I…” Yuki can’t think any excuse.

            “Anyway, let’s go!” Jun grabbed her hand.

            “Wait, where are we going?”

            “Come with me, I have a surprise”

            “NO, you can’t!” Yuki pulled her hand away from Jun. “For your information, I have a date, with Akagi sensei.”

            “What, a date? Are you kidding, I’m your boyfriend”

            “I can’t remember accepting you as my boyfriend!” said Yuki “And besides, matured woman should date matured man”

            “Yuki!” called Jun as he saw her passed by.           

              Yuki didn’t turn back.

 

            “Where’s sensei?” asked Hiroki when Jun returned. Jun prepared a dinner party with Hiroki and Mirai as payment for his long absence. He prepared variety of food. 

 

“She’s busy doing paper works; I don’t want to disturb her” Jun lied.

“You mean we’re going to eat these all?” asked Mirai pointing the food on the table. Jun exerted efforts to prepare the dinner for his friends and for Yuki-sensei. Sadly, she can’t come.

“It’s okay, let’s enjoy eating. Tell me stories!” said Jun.  

*

Before watching the concert, Yuki and Akagi-sensei went in the restaurant. Yuki were checking on the menu when she remembered Jun. “I guess I hurt him” She thought.

“Any problem, Yuki-sensei?” asked Akagi.

“Ah, n-nothing!” said Yuki, reading the menu. It has variety of food photos so she remembered HIM again.

“Yuki-sensei?”

“Akagi-sensei” Yuki started “Thank you so much! I really appreciate this night, but to be honest, at this moment…I need to see somebody. Sorry, I have to go!”

Yuki left her date. Her mind was opposing. It said, go out with Akagi-sensei and forget about Jun, but she did the opposite.

“Jun…” she dialed and called him.

“Sensei?”

“I’m here at the train station. I want to see you”

Those words made Jun excited. He went in the station without hesitant.

 

“What happen to your date?” asked Jun, she saw his sensei, standing like passengers who wait for the train.

“I told him, I want to see someone” Yuki confessed, shy. Her cheeks turned red.

Jun went closer. “That’s me, RIGHT?” he asked.

Yuki nodded.

Jun smiled and hugged her, so tight. “I miss you, I really miss you!”

“You’re over reacting-It’s only two days”

“You miss me too right?” asked Jun to Yuki. He wanted to hear a YES answer. “Don’t you miss me?”

“Do you think I’m going to ask you to go here if not?” said Yuki.

Jun, over joy [with what he heard], gave Yuki a smack kiss. “Thank you, you made me happy.”

            As Yuki saw the face of this young man, he realized something.

 

            When I had Shun and Yuta, I didn’t make them as happy as Jun.

 

Yuki was really against in this kind of relationship. She wanted to stop, but she found herself ALREADY drown. She gave Jun a kiss.

 

There were few people in the station, but didn’t notice them. Some didn’t even pay any attention because they were busy. Only one person got interest.

 

“Mao?” said Nanako. She was in the other side of the train station. She saw them kissing.

 

*

            “So, this is your home” said Yuki upon arriving. Jun’s house was elegant. “Where’s Hiroki and Mirai, you said you also invite them.”

            Jun found a note from his friends. “They already left. It’s your fault, you didn’t come early.”

“Okay-okay, I admit, it’s my fault. But your father, where is he?” asked Yuki turning her head left and right.

“In a business trip, he’ll be back after two weeks” Jun responded.

“You mean we’re here-ALONE?” commented Yuki as she realized.

Jun laughed “Ha ha ha!-It’s okay, I won’t bit you. C’mon, see my dishes.”

 

*

            “You’re really good in cooking. I admire you!” said Yuki after eating. Jun brought her in their roof top, for star gazing.

            “I’m glad to hear that. Actually I cooked them for you”

            Yuki smiled.

 

            “Yuki, do you believe that people become stars once they died?” asked Jun staring at the stars, changing the topic.

            “No!” replied Yuki. “They go to spirit world” she said.

            Jun grinned, “Actually, I believe in that. I always look the star whenever I miss my mom”

            “You really love your mom”

            “Yes. I love her”

            “Is it okay if I ask what kind of woman she was?”

 

            Yuki sensed Jun’s enjoyment while telling about his mother. “My mom was very supportive. Sometimes she’s scary, but she is really nice.”

 

 Yuki was partially listening, she was staring at Jun.

            “How about you, can you tell something about yourself?” asked Jun.

“Me?” Yuki didn’t know how to start. “Well… about my family, I grew up with my sister not knowing my parents had divorce. They both went abroad and started own families.  Actually the last time I saw them was in my sister’s funeral. About my dream:  I want to be financially stable. I’ll stop working and be defendant to my future husband”

“Don’t worry, I’ll finish college, then find a good job-to secure your future!” said Jun, interrupting her story tell.

My ex-boyfriends hated topics about Future.                                                                                                                                                                                                            “Jun, thank you” said Yuki.

“For what?” asked Jun 

“For everything…this is the first time a guy made me feel special” Yuki supposed to say that but she didn’t, she just gave Jun a big smile.

 

“Yuki…”

“Hm?”

“Let's do it, I’ll be gentle”