I want to shout I love you

SenSei

 

8

“If you really love Inoue-sensei, keep away from her” told Nanako-sensei.

“Why should I do that?” asked Jun trying to crook his home room teacher.

“You’re intelligent, you should realize the answer.”

 

Lunch break: Yuki met Jun at the roof top. “Here!” she gave the bentou.

Jun confused accept it. “You made me a bentou?”

“No! It was from Nana. She asked me to hand it to you”

“I won’t eat that!” said Jun putting away the bentou. He sat on the floor and snob.

“Don’t be harsh! Nana did her best to prepare that; you should at least give it a try.”

“I have my own lunch, I don’t need that”

“As a punishment, you’re going to eat this!” said Yuki getting the bentou. She handed it back to Jun.

“What do you mean punishment?”

“Do you forget what had you did today, you almost hit Akagi-sensei? If it wasn’t to Nanko-sensei, you’ll be suspended.”

“Ah, because he’s annoying!” Jun bit out.

“That’s not a reason to disrespect a teacher.”

“I know, but I hate him, he’s after you!” As what Yuki expected, that was the real reason.

She sat beside Jun.

“Hey, Jun what did Nanako-sensei told you?” Yuki inquired.

“She told me to keep away from you” replied Jun.

“Don’t you think it’s a good solution?”

“No!” said Jun “I mean, I’m concern about your position, so maybe I should avoid you here inside the campus.”

      Yuki smiled. “Correct, I agree.” Yuki stood up and left. She was still in the rooftop when her phone beeped. There was a text message from Jun.

      “I love you, remember that”

The message urged Yuki to turn back. “I love you too…” she felt to say, but she shouldn’t. She continued walking.

 

      That afternoon, Yuki pay a visit to her sister’s tomb, with Fujiki of course.

“Where are you going now?” asked Yuki.

“I’ll visit my girlfriend, want to come?”

“ME?”

“Yes, actually she wants to meet you”

Yuki smiled as she came along with her brother.

 

*

“So, you’re going to ignore each other” said Hiroki after Jun narrated his situation with Yuki-sensei. They were staying in an arcade.

“I guess it much better for sensei’s security” Mirai suggested.

Jun nodded “Arigato-arigato!” You guys always support me”

“Of course, we’re friends!” Hiroki snorted.

“And we love sensei!” Mirai added.

Suddenly, a voice from behind heeded. “Jun!” It was Nana.

“Hello Nana!” greeted Hiroki as he saw the lovely girl.

“I was walking around then saw the three of you”

“You’re alone?” asked Mirai.

“Yes” answered Nana.

Hiroki flashed a smile and asked her to be with them.

 

*

Yuki finally met Eri, her brother-in-law’s future wife. She welcomed her with bright eyes.

Fujiki returned in the hospital to arrange papers for their leave. He left them as they prepared dinner.

 

“You’re cooking skill is good!” said Yuki after tasting Eri’s special tee.

 “I’m nothing compare to my nephew” Eri smirked. “By the way, my nephew is a student of Sakura High. Isn’t it the place you’re working?”

“Ah, yes. I know your nephew, he’s my student.”

“Really, how is he?  I mean he’s performance?”

“His grades are excellent”

“Oh, nice to hear that-because last time I saw him with his girl friend”

“R-really?”  Yuki became nervous. “So, how is she?”

“I don’t know, I never saw her face, but I’m hoping she’s a nice girl. I want a girl like Mirai or Nana.”

“They are also my students, You know them?”

“Of course! Mirai is a good friend of Jun along with Hiroki. Nana is my friend’s daughter”

“So, that’s why.”

“Both of them are pretty and young”

“Yes, they’re young” Yuki muttered.

“You too, you’re pretty!” said Eri facing to Yuki. “I’m sure my nephew likes you”

Yuki became speechless.

“The way you speak and smile, even your taste of dress- has resemblance from my sister-in-law.”

Yuki gave a smile, a forced smile.  

*

It was late when Yuki got home.

“What took you so long?” complained Jun. He was there waiting.

“What are you doing here?” asked Yuki softly.

“Isn’t it obvious, I’m waiting for you? Where have you been?”

“None of your business!” answered Yuki heading inside her house.

“Wait!” called Jun grabbing her arms. I waited for almost three hours, just to be with you, Can I stay for an hour?”

“No!” replied Yuki.

“30 minutes!”

“I said no!”

“15 minutes!”

Yuki didn’t respond. She just stared at Jun.

“What’s wrong? You seem strange”

Yuki kissed him on his forehead. “Please, go home.”

That request worked. Jun bit his goodbye. Yuki watched him as he go.

“I want you- I want your love, I really want to love you,” cried Yuki. Tears started to fell from her cheeks. A lot of sayings were bashing on her minds.

 

“To do anything like that would be UNETHICAL and prove that that teacher has no concern for ethics”

 

 “Mao, you’re in trouble so please stop it right away”

 

“I want a girl like Mirai or Nana. Both of them are pretty and young”

 

“The way you speak and smile, even your taste of dress- has resemblance from my sister-in-law.”

  

To crywas the only thing Yuki thought to do.