Goodbye

SenSei

 

10

“Losing someone very close is an extremely painful experience. People find it very tough to cope up with the realization that they will no longer be able to see someone in particular who was very close to the heart. Heart aches or should we say it feels as if heart is breaking. Such deep emotional feelings often manifest themselves in physical symptoms of heaviness and tightness in your body structure. The other parts of body seem like reacting in a way that they want to protect your aching heart.”

Yuki remembered reading this when her sister died. She even shared the thoughts to his brother-in-law. The pain she felt those days were really tormenting. She exactly knew the feeling of losing someone. She never wished to experience such misery once more-never again.

“How is he?” asked Yuki upon seeing Fujiki. Her voice was trembling. She was crying.

“Don’t worry. He’s safe now” replied Fujiki. Perhaps he made Yuki to come down. “He’s still unconscious but out of danger.”

“Glad to hear that. How about Eri, where is she?”

 

*

“You don’t have to be worried, he’s fine. You can count on me” said Eri to her brother over the phone. She put her phone down upon seeing Yuki.

“Is that Jun’s father?” asked Yuki.

“Yes, he insisted to go home but I told him Jun is okay so he doesn’t have to.”

“Gomen, Eri…this is my fault” confessed Yuki, helplessly.

“No! Actually you’re his savior. If you didn’t call the ambulance in time, we didn’t save him.”

“You’re wrong! The blame should put on me.”

Eri stared at her. She sensed something she should know. “Why?”

Yuki opened . She told everything. It was revealed that her attempt to avoid Jun was the reason why the accident occurred.

“You can shout on me, slap my face-anything! I’ll accept everything because this is my fault!”

“No” said Eri. “It’s not yours, it was Jun’s fault. He gave you a lot of trouble; I should apologize in his behalf.”

“You don’t understand!” Yuki insisted. “We have mutual feelings but only today I realized how much I love him. I don’t want to lose him”

“You mean…” Eri can’t believe what she had heard.

“I’m sorry, for falling in love with your nephew”

Finally, Yuki admitted her feelings.

*

Yuki stayed beside Jun. She wanted to be by his side till he wakes up.

Jun moaned, moving his fingers.

“Jun?” Yuki became excited. “Eri, Jun is awaking!” she shouted. “Jun, it’s me!” she held Jun’s hand.

“Mama…” Jun muttered.

Silence, a long silence,

Yuki freed his hand, slowly. “When my first boyfriend cheated on me, I lost my confidence. It became hard to believe that someone will love me, now I feel the same”

“Mao?” raised Eri. She immediately looked after Jun. “He’s doing fine. It’s because of you, Mao!” Eri commended, but Yuki remained quiet.

“Eri, I’m going now!” she uttered. “Please, convince him to forget about me.”

Yuki’s change of decision was a glimpse of eye.

 

After a week, Jun finally awakened. He immediately remembered what happened. He was chasing Yuki when a car hit him. He took a deep breath. He can still felt the pain in his whole body. He looked around the room and noticed a bunch of roses in the vase near him.

“So, you’re awake!” smiled Eri, entering the room. She was expecting to see Jun’s full recovery.

“Did you bring those flowers?”

“No.”

“From Sensei?”

“Not either, Nana brought it.”

“Nana?” asked Jun.

“Yes, she used to go here with Hiroki and Mirai” she replied checking Jun’s temperature.

“How about Yuki-sensei?”

Eri took long before she answered. “I haven’t seen her”

*

“Hey Mao, I’m going to visit Jun this afternoon, with Hiroki and Mirai, want to come?” asked Nanako to Yuki.

Yuki still facing on the book she was reading responded “Sorry, I have other schedule”

“Are you sure?”

Yuki nodded.

 

That afternoon, Jun met his homeroom adviser.

Mirai and Hiroki were there. They narrated many funny stories to make Jun feel better.

After an hour, Nanako bit her goodbye.

“By the way Jun” Hiroki raised a topic “I think you know the answer behind this…”

“Stop it Hiroki!” said Mirai. She wanted to cover something.

“What, what happened?” Jun inquired.

 

 “Mirai, don’t you think this is the right time to clear everything?” told Hiroki then he gazed at Jun. “About Yuki-sensei, right after the accident she stopped attending our class”

“What do you mean?” asked Jun.

“We have new English teacher” said Mirai. “Without any reason, Yuki-sensei left us”

Jun glared. “That was part of our break up”

“Break up?” exclaimed Mirai and Hiroki

Jun then raised a smile. “It’s okay. I can bear with it”

__________________________________________________________________________

I finished watching Mary stayed out all night but it is currently airing in our country so I'm watching it again. I was thinking if it can have japanese version ft mao and Jun of course... (tee-hee)

 

 

About Sensei, last 2 chapters to go (HOPEFULLY)