9

Right Time, Wrong Love

CL’s POV

 

 

A week after our short vacation in the Philippines, we headed home for our long delayed comeback. The girls and I are fully recharged ready for arduous work and promotion of our album New Evolution.

 

 

 

As we set foot on Inchon International Airport, fans are already screaming our name. I scanned the place and a lot of fans really welcomed us today. As I scan for familiar face, my eyes caught a local tabloid with Dara unnie and Jiyong oppa’s picture in front page. Omo! It was their picture in Manila during Bigbang’s after party concert. My eyes widen in shocked realizing that it was taken when they are kissing. What now? Before I can say something to Dara unnie, I heard some fans chanting “I hate you Dara.”

 

 

“You’re not worthy for GD!”

 

 

“Dara, you’re an ugly !”

 

“Dara is a fake!”

 

 

I heard lots of hate chant for my Dara unnie. I can’t help myself but feel pity for her. She is now having lots of fan hates due to the incident happened in Manila. I like to put all the blame to Seungrat who is such a stupid j*rk. I saw Dara unnie being ushered by Bom unnie as fast as she could going to our service van.

 

 

Inside the van, Dara is very quiet. I know she is very bothered by the things she heard ago. She is not used to it. She is well-loved by fans anywhere she go that’s why hearing those words for the first time really makes her worry.

 

 

 

Bom unnie, Mingkki, and I just exchange silent, meaningful stares with one another. We are also bothered at the same time very tense. What could be the reaction of President Yang upon seeing this? Aisht, I thought the pictures were managed already by some of Dara’s friends in Philippine media. We are confident that nothing was leaked. We are all wrong then.

 

 

 

 

We are really nervous as we approach YG studio. What would the president say this time? We had our vacation but we brought home a major scandal. A scandal for your comeback is not a good sign.

 

 

 

 

We were welcomed by Teddy oppa upon our arrival in the studio. He suggested that we have our practice as early as possible.

 

 

 

 

“Yeah Dara unnie, don’t worry about that. I know President YG would do something about this,” I told her to be at ease.

 

 

 

 

“Neh, I was really worried. But why did YG didn’t bother to call us at his office? I am sure that he knew this thing already… I am also bothered by Jiyong’s words last time. He said, I should trust him,” Dara said in teary eye.

 

 

 

 

“Don’t think too much now Dara. BB boys are about to go home after their Alive tour in two weeks time. Let’s put our hopes to Jiyong that he will do his best to solve this scandal. Aisht, you two are very careless back then,” said Bom.

 

 

“Yeah you are all correct. Let’s have our practice and we should practice hard. 2NE1 Nolja!” shouted Dara.

 

 

 

 

At Bigbang’s Concert…

 

D-lite’s make-up is all done. He is waiting for their final call from their PD for their concert to start. He unconsciously browsed in All Time K-Pop page and found a shocking article:

G-Dragon and Dara of 2NE1 seen Kissing in Public Place – Fans reacted

 

Recently, a picture of Bigbang’s leader G-Dragon and 2NE1’s fresh vocal Dara has surface the net with the two kissing like there’s no tomorrow. The picture is said to be shot in the Philippines during Bigbang’s Alive after party concert in one club there.

As the picture suggest, the two idols seem to be in a relationship as seen in their kiss intensity. The picture is clear and it appears that YG company cannot deny this and all they do is to confirm. As of presstime, YG has not release its official statement regarding the issue.

Bigbang is still on their Alive World Tour while 2NE1 is set to have their comeback and full album promotions.

Netizens reacted differently. International fans seem to rejoice while Korean GD fans started throwing allegations to Dara telling her as ugly ahjuma . What you guys think? React and leave comments below.

 

Daesung cannot believe what his eyes have read. He can’t help but let their leader read the article.