7

Right Time, Wrong Love

“Why, don’t you want me as your boyfriend?” Jiyong suddenly asked me in a cold serious tone.

 

 

“Even for this time only, let us pretend to be…..you and me………..US.”

 

 

And slowly, like in romantic movies

 

 

 

He hugged me tightly

 

 

 

And kissed me on my lips

 

 

The moment our lips touched, I felt strong voltage of electricity flowed in my system...

 

 

 

My heart had forgotten how it is to beat…

 

 

 

My knees turned into jelly…

 

 

And I found my arms hugging him tight.

 

 

“Just for this time Dara please be mine,” I heard him say over my lips.

 

 

I was lost for words and my mind went blank.

 

 

I found myself kissing him back….

 

 

We went kissing each other not minding if people would see us in that position. What matters now is the intensity of our kiss. Our lips did the talking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

 

We are at the backstage waiting for the signal for us to start performing. I can hear screams outside. The arena is jam-packed. Crowds are shouting our name. This is our 1st concert here in Dara’s second home. I want this to be special for the fans and for them to love us more. I want to give my all to the people Dara had learned to love.

 

 

I can still remember what happened in one of the studios during after our interview with MYX. I don’t know what made me so bold to kiss her, and a lot of consequences are ahead of us and I don’t want to think it yet. All I want to do is savor the feeling.

 

 

This is the feeling….

 

 

The feeling of being free

 

 

Free from hesitations

 

 

Hesitations to express what you really feel inside

 

 

 

For the first time in years after suppressing my emotions, I feel the liberty of expressing what I truly feel for the woman I love.

 

 

 

Even for the meantime……………

 

 

 

No. It’s not just for the meantime. I want this to be real and permanent. After all, she’s truly the one my heart beats for.

 

 

 

“Ji, it’s time,” said TOP meaning we are about to start our concert.

 

 

 

………………………..

 

 

 

CROWD’s POV

 

 

 

The concert is about to end. Until now we cannot get enough of BB. They proved to us that they are indeed KPop’s VIP. A lot of local celebrities attended. We have also seen the 2ne1 girls on the sideline cheering for their seniors.

 

 

“About love!”

 

 

 

We heard the ending of BB’s song “Last Farewell” and my fellow fans started screaming again. They are screaming GD’s name.

 

 

GD!

 

GD!

 

GD!

 

GD!

 

“Why, you want my solo number?” asked the leader.

 

 

“Yes!”

 

 

 

“Ok then, I will sing you a song.”

 

 

“Yeah!”

 

 

 

“But, this is neither my solo nor any of the BB members. I will sing a Filipino song you all once loved. Do you like that?”

 

 

 

“Yes!”

 

 

 

“Alright, since you are very especial to singer of this song, in my heart you all especial also.”

 

The crowds continue to cheer.

 

 

 

“Here it goes….”

 

 

 

 

DARA’s POV

 

 

 

BB’s concert here in Manila is about to wrap up. Everybody had a great time. The boys are very energetic on the stage. Fangirls are all-over the place screaming their names. I am very glad  that their concert had turned out well.

 

 

The fans are shouting for GD’s name. They want him to give a solo number. They can’t get enough of the leader’s charms kekeke.

 

 

“But, this is neither my solo nor any of the BB members. I will sing a Filipino song you all once loved. Do you like that?” I heard him say.

 

 

“Here it goes……..”

 

 

 

I thought I got the biggest surprise for today when he kissed me unexpectedly. But I was wrong. GD is really full of surprises…

 

 

In or out, am I in or out?

In or out, am I in or out?

In or out sana’y ok sayo (In or out I hope it’s ok with you)

At di ako magtatampo (And I’ll never get mad)

Kung in ako or out sa puso mo (If I’m in or out in your heart)

 

 

 

I hear deafening scream. Oh my gahd, he is singing my song before in acapella and complete choreography…

 

 

The crowd is singing with him. He is very cute pronouncing Filipino words. The song he is singing is very different from his usual songs but he is doing it well. Maybe he can switch to singing novelties and have a collaboration with Psy senior keke.

 

 

 

He finished the song and put his arms on his head making a heart shape as he look at me and the crowd cheered some more.

 

 

 

 

 

The concert ended up successfully as BB promised to return maybe after a year for another Asian tour. BB and 2ne1 are in a bar at the Fort for the concert after party…

 

 

 

 

 

While everyone is enjoying the night, GD’s phone rang.

 

 

 

“Yoboseo” he answered.

 

 

 

 

“Jiyong, it’s me President Yang.”