6

Right Time, Wrong Love

DARA’s POV

 

 

“Joseph………………”

 

I could not believe what my eyes are seeing. It’s been so long since the last time I saw him.

 

 

I have mix emotion the moment I saw Joseph Bitangcol, my ex-boyfriend.

 

 

I am happy that I saw him again in good form after the accident he’s been to. I heard from our common friends that the damage caused by it was severe especially in his face. Now that I see him again and without a single scratch on his face, I am really thankful he survived the disaster. After all, we are still friends despite what happened.

 

 

We have a so called perfect love but the timing is not. We enjoyed the company of each other so much but sometimes good things never last. We were young then and both of us just started our career in showbiz. I was paired with another screen partner during that time. Also, I have ambition to make myself better in acting, dancing, and singing that’s why I’ve been to YG.

 

We lost time for one another. Before we knew it, our hearts wandered. And no matter how hard we try to save the relationship, we were slowly drifting away from each other thus also with our love. We end up being friends up to the present.

 

 

Despite the happiness I feel upon seeing Joseph again, I am very worried as I turn my gaze to Jiyong who looked like he is ready to eat a man alive.

 

Or am I just dreaming?

 

I know.

 

 

Jiyong and I are not in any romantic relationship. I strongly believe also that I am just a noona to her.

 

 

But I can sense something is not right. I don’t know if this is just part of my hallucination or not but I can see jealousy in Jiyong’s eyes.

 

 

Could it be that he is also in love with me?

 

 

Oh help me God!

 

 

As much as I want to think that Ji is in love with me, I want to protect my heart. At my age, I tend to be emotional therefore if I expect something, I might get hurt to the core.

 

 

“Hey Sandy it’s you. Since when did you arrive in here?” asked JB (Joseph Bitangcol).

 

 

“Oh hi, just arrived yesterday. You’re looking great! I can see no mark of accident left in your face. You’re handsome as ever,” I replied.

 

 

“Well, I’m always handsome in your eyes hehehe. By the way, thank you. I heard you helped me through our friends during my low days. Thank you again. You’re an angel.”

 

 

“Oh, don’t mention it. What are friends for? Kekeke”

 

 

Cough…..

 

 

Cough…..

 

 

Cough…..

 

 

Suddenly, I felt heavy arms draped around my shoulders. It is Ji’s. His fellow Bigbang seem not to notice Jiyong’s action.

 

 

“By the way, I am here to support Bigbang’s concert tomorrow night. I know you know them also. They are very popular.”

 

 

“Bigbang? I only heard of Super Junior,” JB stated and all the boys look at him dangerously.

 

 

 

SEUNGRI’s POV

 

What happened to Dara noona before is no longer a secret to us. We all know her story from her father who ran away from them even her past relationship with the guy in front of us.

 

 

I looked at our leader and saw red in his eyes. The dragon is about to release some fire.

 

 

It is no longer a secret to us Bigbang that our leader has eyes for Dara noona. Although no matter how he shows it to her, noona seem to don’t mind. I don’t know if noona is so naïve that she can’t recognize what is romantic and non-romantic in Jiyong hyung’s actions or she just treats hyung as a younger brother no more, no less.

 

 

Jiyong hyung went to Dara noona’s side and place his arms on her shoulders as if saying: yo, back off. She’s mine. Hahahaha. Our leader is very funny when jealous. I feel like giggling but the moment I heard this from JB guy:

 

 

“Bigbang? I only heard Super Junior”

 

 

My mind went blank. I want to kill right here noona’s ex.

 

 

“So, you never heard of us?” I asked him loudly. I can sense that passers-by in the hallway are now looking at us. I don’t care of our image now. All I want is for this JB guy to know who we really are. It’s not that I am boastful but guys, we are the BIGBANG for crying out loud.

 

 

“Then let me introduce myself to you. I am Lee Seungri the group’s maknae. Just by looking at what I wear, you can already guess how much is my net worth. Do I need to tell the figures to you? How dare you say you never heard of Bigbang! We are VIPs. And that leader of ours is Dara noona’s boyfriend.”

 

 

Everybody from the crowd: BOYFRIEND?

 

 

Screams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

“So G-Dragon and Sandy are really dating.”

 

 

“I knew it. They are very obvious. Look, they wear the same belt.”

 

 

“They have the same rings”

 

 

“They have the same bracelet”

 

 

“Their shoes are even identical.”

 

Before I could utter another statement, TOP hyung pull me inside one vacant studio. And the others follow.

 

DARA’s POV

 

What the hell is Seungri talking? Aist! I ordered TOP to pull Seungri and follow me inside a vacant studio.

 

“You Seungrat, what are you talking about?”

 

 

“Noona, I was furious. You’re ex doesn’t even know us.”

 

 

“He is just joking, J-O-K-I-N-G and you are over-reacting. He loves Bigbang! He even got a VIP ticket for your concert tomorrow. Aist. You’re such a blabber mouth. And what about the boyfriend issue? How can you retrieve your words now?”

 

 

“Why, don’t you want me as your boyfriend?” Jiyong suddenly asked me in a cold serious tone.

 

 

“Even for this time only, let us pretend to be…..you and me………..US.”

 

 

And slowly,

 

 

 

He hugged me tightly

 

 

 

And kissed me on my lips

 

 

Like in every romantic movies.