4

Right Time, Wrong Love

JIYONG’s POV

 

                Months had passed quickly.

 

The girls have returned home after their series of tours outside Korea. All their shows were fully attended and have made news in every city they went to…

 

2NE1 had a scheduled comeback this last week of October after more than two months of delay due to their over lapping schedule.

 

And Bigbang is set to do their Alive Galaxy tour in the Philippines.

               

“Finally, we will be able to come and visit Dara noona’s second home, I am very excited to be there,” said YB out of the blue.

               

“I heard Suju went there thrice and they had great experience with the fans. They said the people are amazing there,” added TOP.

 

“I wish Dara noona could come with us so that she can introduce me to her beautiful friends who are actresses,” said Seungri.

 

“I heard the beaches are also great. 2NE1 girls went there during their Nikon Photo Book shoot,” butted Daesung in.

 

My friends are all excited stating their endless anticipation for our group’s first ever concert in Manila on the 24th of October. Super Junior had set foot in Manila already, thrice and had successful outcome. I am also excited and nervous at the same time. I hope many VIPs and even non-VIP KPop fan would come and appreciate us also and give us love. Well, according to the management, the tickets are sold out.

 

The door swung open and 2NE1 girls came in chorus with their usual greetings.

 

My heart beats wildly as I see my Dara. My mouth left open upon seeing her. Her hair grew already, no longer her hair during I Love You promotions.

 

“Yeah oppa, keep your mouth open flies would swarm inside,” said Chaerin snapping me back to myself.

 

“You, I was just shock seeing you girls here. Anyways, congratulations on your first world tour, you’re really famous now and have lots of money,” I told Cl.

 

I scanned the room at once and saw Bom talking with Top hyung, Minzy joined YB and Daesung in their computer games while Dara, oh my Dara is beside the maknae giggling like a school girl.

 

“You two,” as I point to both Dara and Seungri, “what are you talking about? Dara seems too happy with your conversation. Care to share it with us.”

 

Both shifted their gaze on me.

 

And for the first time today, our eyes met and locked with each other.

 

Thump, thump, thump.

 

My heart began beating again, uncontrollably.

 

She flashes me her super cute smile and I felt like my soul left my body momentarily…

 

“Hello Ji,” she said. “You’re looking good as ever. Your album is doing great also. Congratulations! You did well.”

 

The moment she talked to me, I really feel like I’m the happiest man alive. Haist!!! Even before I could utter my reaction to Dara, I heard TOP hyung’s loud voice.

 

“By the way girls, what brings you all here in our dorm? You should relax and rest because your real comeback is due on the 30th.”

 

“We have great news!” announced the female leader. “The president called us early this morning and told us since we are behaving well and had done great in our tour; he is giving us one-week break before our comeback. A full paid vacation to any where we want to go.”

 

“We all agreed we come with you guys in the Philippines!” Bom added cheerfully.

 

“Dara noona will be our guide” exclaimed the maknae as he lifted Dara and dances her in the air.