10

Right Time, Wrong Love

A/N : More than a month had passed since my last update due to school works... I still pity myself that I missed BB's Manila tour. Anyway Dara arrived just like in this story but the revelation and kiss didn't happened. Still they left us some hint with their SMBeer tower pic of theirs...

This isn't an interesting update. I feel like I wanna post this though. Please bear with my writing...

10.

At YG Building, 7th Floor

Hyun Suk’s POV

 

I keep on walking back and forth inside my office at YGE building. What the hell did my idols do this time? My mind is breaking as I continuously think the current scandal this company is facing. Up to this point before 2NE1’s official comeback, I did not release a statement about Jiyong and Dara’s picture scandal.

 

 

My heart is breaking reading hate comments toward both my idols but it breaks my heart more for Dara who seems receive all harsh remarks a fan could give. They detest her that much… Jiyong on the other hand has been through an endless string of scandals, but this time, this is really big.

 

 

I know very well that no one deserves such foul remarks. Now, I need to settle this once and for all.

 

 

 

But how?

 

 

 

 

First question is, are they really together or not?

 

 

Looking back, I can already sense a strong sense of unseen attraction between the BB’s leader and 2ne1’s sweet vocal but I ignored the signs, believing that their relationship exists as sibling to sibling relationship. Not until this picture came out. Geez, you don’t kiss your sister like this! Thinking to myself while looking at the picture, nobody can deny that they look good with each other. Omo, this is not the time for my match-making skill. I need to solve this fast.

 

 

Actually, before BB’s concert in Manila, someone have twitted saying that GD and Dara are in relationship as revealed by Seungri’s big mouth. That’s the reason why I called Jiyong during the after party and send warning signals for them to behave. And if he plans to make joke on Dara, I remembered saying to him to back off and the nerve of that young man to turn off his phone while talking to me…. Aisht, I’m going crazy.

 

 

 

Should I summon Dara at my office now? No, no. I’m not ready to talk to her yet. I better wait for Jiyong to arrive before I do any decision.

 

 

 

After a week...

 

 

 

 

Fans and reporters alike waited patiently for the arrival of Bigbang at the airport coming from the series of Samsung Galaxy Alive Tour. They are all excited to see again the faces of their idols and excited for GD’s confirmation, denial, and reaction on his scandal with his very own label mate.

 

 

Unknown to them, the idols they are waiting for are already within the secure vicinity of YGE building.

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

As we set foot on YGE building, I wasted no time and went directly into President Yang’s Office. I want to settle this once and for all. I am tired of pretensions and hiding in the dark. All I want now is to proclaim to the whole world that the G-Dragon they know is very in love with Sandara Park the moment they met at this very building, six years ago.

 

 

Gahd, I suffered enough. Every time a fan boy confesses his attraction towards Dara, every time she is paired with various guys in different CFs, even during the time of her cameo role in Return of Iljimae, hah I just want to punch them all. Even TOP hyung, in I’m Sorry MV, nobody knows how much I suffered from emotional pain, not to mention Taeyang after making him a song, never did I imagined that the President would call Dara to be paired with my best buddy.

 

 

And now that I made a starting point for us, no one can stop me, no backing out.  I’ll protect Dara even to fans. They can hate me all they want but they should spare Dara alone.

 

 

 

 

As I opened the door, the president is looking at the glass wall his back facing me.

 

“Sit,” I heard him say in a cold and dangerous voice.

 

 

“Wha-------“ before I could utter my rehearsed dialogues, the president interrupted me at once.

 

 

“Why did you kiss Dara on the lips in front of many people?” I heard him say.

 

 

“I felt like doing it” I said softly.

 

 

“Are you two in a relationship?” Sangjanim ask directly facing me.

 

 

“No…. Not yet… but I am determine to be US and no one can stop me from courting her. Not even you sangjanim,” and with that I left his office and look for my Dara…