Growing up

We Remember Our Childhood Days

"We really must thank your appa and umma! Oh my gosh, this is a dream that I thought would never come through!"

"Unnie we're living in the same dorm! Can you believe it!"

The dorm was filled with squeals of the girls as they first stepped in the dorm. 

"Yahh girls... Stop it. I know this is one thing you just need to spazz about but look at the time. What's more, there's school tomorrow," Taeyeon said, in her usual leader-ahjumma way. 

"Taeyeon! Don't act so dull! This is something really fantastic!" Yuri said. 

"Yeah okay," Taeyeon chuckled. "I didn't know how much fun this was going to be..."

"We are going to have so much fun!"

"Oh unnie, thanks for keeping your promise... I love you girls..." Yoona said. 

"We will be together forever, right?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yes, we will! We will forever be united as a group!" Jessica said. 

Everyone cheered. 

"Okay, I there are three rooms... I shall share this one with Sooyoung and Seohyun... Yuri, Yoona and Hyoyeon shall share that one... And Tiffany, Jessica and Sunny shall share the last one," Taeyeon instructed. 

"It's almost 12, I need to go to bed..." 

"Hyun, you are too serious about this!" Hyoyeon said. 

"Shut up before she complains that her skin cells can't grow," Yuri rudely said with sarcasm.

"Yuri, rules still apply in this dorm!" Taeyeon scolded. 

"But why? We've already grown up-"

"Sshh! We need to remember our childhood days and we shall do things in the exact same way," said Tiffany. 

"Yes! We remember our childhood days and will be just the same!" Sunny said. 

"Yes! We shall be our children-selves in this dorm and we can stay as close as we can be forever!" Sooyoung said. 

Taeyeon laughed with tears in her eyes and said, "Okay... Lights out at 12. Go to bed. NOW."

"No, ahjumma, no!" Hyoyeon said jokingly. 

"What ahjumma? I'm the same age as you! And when I say go to bed, GO TO BED!" 

Everyone, except the leader and the maknae, groaned. 

"Okay unnie don't flare up, I'll get them to sleep," As always, the generous and polite maknae would offer to help. 

~~~

"University is hard," Sooyoung complained. 

"It's just the first year and we have tons of work and projects..." Yuri groaned. 

"Hey, next week's holiday, we can be free!" Yoona said. 

"Unnie... Please... Let us be free today okay?" Sunny used her aegyo to persuade Taeyeon. 

"Yahh, don't use your aegyo. It's annoying. Hmm... Okay. Let's not do any work today," Taeyeon said. 

"Yay!" the girls cheered. 

~~~

As the years went on, the girls got closer and closer, but they will never forget- they remember their childhood days. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope I did a good job with this fanfic! Sadly, this is the end :'( Thanks for all your support and hope you enjoyed it!

Gamsahabnida!!!! Finally completed this!!!!