6 and 1 makes 7

We Remember Our Childhood Days

"Shorty! Come back here!"

"Stop calling me shorty! I'm not short it's just that you're tall!" the girl shouted back to her friend, who started laughing her head off. Sunny started running back to join the gang with their game. 

"Lee Soonkyu is finally back," the girl who called Sunny 'shorty', Sooyoung, teased. 

"YOU DON'T CALL ME BY MY REAL NAME!!!" 

~~~

"Kim Taeyeon!" Yuri called out. 

No answer. 

"Kim Taeyeon!" Yuri shouted once more.

"What the heck?!" Yuri swore. 

"Kwon Yuri! You don't use that word at the age of 6!" Taeyeon chided. 

"Oh there you are! Where were you?" Yuri asked. 

"Apologise for using that word."

"... Sorry," Yuri apologized reluctantly.

"You know the rules of this group right?" Sooyoung asked. She then walked towards the end of the small clubhouse which have been built by workers hired by Taeyeon's rich parents for the gang, opened the chest which contains many of the gang's stuff. She took out a piece of paper and read out, "Rule Number 2: No swearing, not even the slightest vulgar word."

Yuri flinched and shouted, "I already apologized!"

"She was just reminding you," Yoona said. 

"This group is funny!" Hyoyeon, who just moved into the province, said. "I love this group!"

"You can join us then!" said her cousin, Taeyeon, who was the leader. "Sunny, read out the rules for Hyoyeon to know!"

"There are 5 rules. Rule Number 1: Attend or group meetings with parents' approval, unless with valid reason. Rule Number 2: No swearing, not even the slightest vulgar word. Rule Number 3: Know all the members of the group. Rule Number 4: Always show respect and pay attention to the speaker. Rule Number 5: Love your members. They are your best friends." Sunny read. 

"Okay! I'll introduce the members to you. Starting from the eldest, me, Kim Taeyeon, age 6. Then it's Sunny Lee, her real name, Lee Soonkyu, but she doesn't like to be called by her real name. She is the shortest member, and likes to show off her aegyo, which can be a little annoying. She is also 6 years old. Then it is you, Kim Hyoyeon, age 6. After you is Kwon Yuri, the girl who swore just now. She is the most violent girl here and likes to swear, so we have Rule Number 2," Taeyeon said, and Yuri shot Taeyeon a look, while Taeyeon just laughed. Seohyun was all the time giggling at her unnies' funny actions.

"Yuri is 6 years old too," Taeyeon continued, "and then it is Sooyoung, also quite violent, and eats a lot. She is 5 years old, and being the tallest member, she likes to call Sunny 'shorty' So is Im Yoona, the girl sitting there. She eats a lot too, most probably influenced by Sooyoung. But she eats more. Then it's our maknae. Her name is Seo Joohyun, but all of us call her Seohyun. Suits her more. And since she's only 4, she can be a little vulnerable. She's really smart for a 4-year-old." Hyoyeon tried to remember everyone's name and faces, but kept on mixing up Yuri, Yoona and Seohyun. 

"So we have 7 members now... I'm having trouble differentiating Yuri, Yoona and Seohyun!" Hyoyeon said, and everybody laughed. 

"They look alike, everyone says so, even though their not related. Well, that's why sometimes we call them the 'triplets'," Taeyeon explained. 

"Shall we play a game?" Sunny asked. 

"Shorty wants to play a game! What game do you want to play?" of course, it was Sooyoung who teased.

"STOP CALLING ME SHORTY! I'M NOT SHORT IT'S JUST THAT YOU'RE TALL!!!"