A Game of Hide and Seek

We Remember Our Childhood Days

"Let's play hide-and-seek!" Yuri suggested when the group went out of the clubhouse to play at the grassy field of Taeyeon's mansion. 

"No violence please! We don't want anyone to get hurt, especially the maknae," Taeyeon said. 

"Who shall be the seeker?" Yoona asked. 

"Han, du, se, last one out!" they shouted together. 

"Yuri!" they said as they pointed to her. "Count to 10."

"Han, du, se... Yeol! Ready or not, here I come!" 

Suddenly, a faint sob could be heard, followed by wailing. Everyone came out of hiding and rushed to Seohyun, whose knee was bleeding. 

"Hyun!!!" Yoona shrieked. 

"Don't worry, she's gonna be okay..." Taeyeon said, although also feeling fretful. "Anyone saw what happened?" 

"... She tripped over that stone and landed here on the hard concrete ground, and hurt her knee..." Hyoyeon said, not knowing what to do. Taeyeon then called a maid to attend to the bawling kid while the rest of the children worriedly sat near her. 

After dressing the wound, Seohyun stopped crying and kept quiet. She still sniffled every now and then, but overall she had calmed down. 

"Seohyun, you're okay right?" Sunny worriedly asked, and Seohyun nodded her head. 

"Let's cheer up the environment... Wait." Taeyeon ran into her mansion and then up to her room to take a book called 'The Little Prince'. The last time they shared the story, Seohyun enjoyed it. So now she wanted her fellow member to be happy.

"Seohyun-ah! Look!" Sooyoung said when she saw Taeyeon running towards the gang with the book in her little hands. "Look what Taeyeon's having in her hands!"

Seohyun immediately looked up and cheered up the minute they started reading the story. 

"The snake in Drawing Number One looks funny!" Seohyun said and chuckled cutely. The others just smiled at their maknae, feeling glad that she was happy.

"Look at the sheep in the box!" Seohyun said, and everyone looked and laughed. "Sshh! It has gone to sleep."

And certainly, when the girls thought back about this matter upon noticing the faint scar on Seohyun's knee, they remembered this day and the fact that grown-ups were weird, and they did not want to become like one of them.