Happy Birthday, Tiffany!

We Remember Our Childhood Days

Tiffany looked around. She had been asked by the other members to wait outside the clubhouse. She had been waiting for 3 minutes. 

"Tiffany! Come in!" She turned around and saw Jessica's head peeking out of the door. She then slowly walked inside. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" everyone shouted. Tiffany was shocked and happy at the same time. "Thank you!" 

There were pink balloons all over the ceiling and there was a cake settled on the table with the words "We love you, Tiffany!" and "Happy Birthday!". 

"Thank you!! I'm sooo happy... This is the first time I have a surprise party... I love you guys too," Tiffany said, showing her eye smile. 

"Hey... You have a nice eye smile!" Taeyeon said. 

"Thanks... How can I ever thank you guys for this..." Tiffany said. 

"Come, cut the cake!" Tiffany cut the cake, and then they enjoyed the cake together. 

"Unnie..."

"Yes, Yoona?" Taeyeon asked. 

"When we grow up, will we still be like this?"

"... Yes, we will," it was Sooyoung who answered. 

"Promise?"

"Promise," Yuri said, with a smile. 

"Why are you worried about that?"

"Because... I really love this group and don't want it to fall apart."

"Don't worry, unnie! We will be together forever!" Seohyun said cheerfully, hugging Yoona.

"Yeah, cheer up! This is a birthday party!" Jessica said. Yoona smiled. She proceeded to get one more serving of the cake. 

"Im Yoona! That piece of cake is mine!"

"No! It's mine! I got it first! Choi Sooyoung! Don't you dare steal it from me!"

The two shikshins started fighting over the last piece of the cake, but soon it was finished by Sooyoung. 

"Choi Sooyoung! You are gonna die!!!!" Yoona shouted. All eyes shot glares at her. "Oops, sorry..."

"Kwon Yuri, you also better stop your violence. See, Yoona got influenced by it," Sunny said. 

"... Okay," Yuri said. 

"It's getting late, shouldn't we get home soon?" Jessica asked after everyone finished the cake.

"... Yeah, it's 8pm already. Bye!" Taeyeon said, and the members said goodbye before leaving for home.