Dancing together~

We Remember Our Childhood Days

(3 years later)

"Taeyeon, your appa and I are invited to this dance competition as Guest-of-Honours, perhaps you and your friends may want to participate?" Mrs Kim asked her daughter. 

"What? Dance competition??" Taeyeon said with full while sitting in front of her breakfast. 

"Manners, Taeyeon," Mr Kim said. 

"Sorry, appa, but I'm really excited! I really want to join it with my friends! The 9 of us are going to have so much fun!" Taeyeon exclaimed. 

Mr Kim chuckled. "Okay, Taeyeon."

"Taeyeon, I often see you and your friends dancing in the field, and I think you girls are really good at it, so actually we have renovated one of the rooms in the mansion into a dance studio. You and your friends can dance there," Mrs Kim said. 

"Wae? Gomawo, appa and umma!" Taeyeon said. 

"Just don't make too much noise, your oppa needs to study," Mr Kim said. 

"Okay, I know oppa's very busy," Taeyeon said. 

~~~

"Girls! Come to the mansion with me! I have something to show you!" Taeyeon said. 

"What? You always have something to show us every Saturday when we hold group meetings," Jessica said sarcastically. 

"Look at where we are!" Taeyeon said. The room was filled with gasps and excited squeals by the rest of the girls. "Also, my appa and umma are Guest-of-Honours for this dance conpetition-"

"Did you just say dance conpettion? We MUST participate!" Hyoyeon, the dancing queen of the group, said. 

"Ya, what do you think?" Taeyeon asked. 

"This is a dream come true! What should we dance?" Tiffany asked. 

"... You know that dance we did at a kindergarten concert-"

"We can dance that!" Yuri cut Jessica off. 

"Kwon Yuri!"

"What?!"

"It's basic courtesy not to interrupt a person who's talking!" Jessica said. 

"And since when Kwon Yuri had basic courtesy?" Sooyoung joked. 

"er."

"Yuri! Rule number two!" Taeyeon said while everyone shot glares at her. 

"... Sorry. What's the song called again?"

"Sonyuh Shidae."

"Okay. Quick, let's practise it now!" 

~~~

"Are you nervous?" Seohyun whispered to Yoona. 

"... Yes," Yoona shyly admitted. 

"Don't worry, everyone of us are," Sooyoung said. 

"I'm afraid we wouldn't win... You know the other group with the hip-hop dance, that was so cool..." Jessica said anxiously. 

"Jessica, don't be so negative. Have faith," Taeyeon said. 

"Now, we are going to announce the winner. The winner is... SONYUH SHIDAE!" the host announced. Everyone clapped, especially the parents of the girls. 

"Our girls did really well," Mrs Jung said. 

"I agree," Mrs Seo said, beaming with pride.  

As the girls stood on stage, with the leader holding the trophy proudly, they all knew that the day was certainly one they would not forget.