EXO Planet, EXO

History of EXO and the Two Races

 

"Are humans destined not to survive indeed?"
 
 
My colleagues and I wandered through the dark outer space to find a planet where humans live for 33 years by standard Earth time. All 26 colleagues lost their lives and now I'm the only one left. Finally we were able to reach a planet with human life existing. During the long journey which was dottes with hopelessness, the two surviving colleagues and I were excited to be able to clariy our secret and the plot of Herodians to destroy humanity.
 
 
However, the land, the planet of humans we found was contrary to our expectations. My colleagues and I witnessed the sins. we humans have committed here at the EXO sector. We saw what we did to each other, what humans did to humans. We could witness the crimes and terrible sights done by the pan-Earth union under the pretense as a new humanity project.
The two colleagues who had survived to the last were killed right after arriving at the EXO planet. it was not the ARCANE variant virus which led to the fall of humanity, nor the Herodians who killed them. They were killed by humans, who became guinea pigs of the new humanity project by the pan Earth union.
 
 
I realized something from my colleagues who turned into monsters. We humans are evil animals that must not exist at all...
 
 
33 years and the lives of my colleagues were used for these humans who have no right to survive.
This will be my last journey of this journey. I do not wish to continue my life-support system.
I have no wish to live on with this despair. I am confused whom this record is for.
 
 
During our journey, we realeized the secret of the ARCANE variant virus which led humanity to its destruction and about Herodians who created it.
We also solved the mystery about Holimental, the onyl substance that can control the Herodians.
Humans are beasts. Beasts that are the incarnation of avarice.
Beasts that cannot share the world with someone else.
So I believe
I believe only humans can destroy the Herodians.
 
 
If Herodians and human cannot exist together in this world, 
I hope humanity wins.
Even though they are humans turned into guinea pigs under a plot,
although they may be infected with evil.
Perhaps this is because I am a human being as well.
 
 
 
- Part of Doctor Dohyeon's journal