Conceptions: 2 Factions (EXO-K and EXO-M)

History of EXO and the Two Races

 

EXO-K:
 
 
The Planet Nilben played host to the gravitational experiments conducted by the Altrax Research Team. These experiments used the strong gravitational force of the planet to artificially strengthen the subjects, making them physically stronger. The findings of which, proved to be a failure and left the team to investigate ‘other’ avenues of scientific interest. One area of curiosity involved inducing mental growth to the already strengthened subjects of the previous experiments. The findings of the experiments showed that the power of the mind was essential in sustaining the ultimate limits of the body and to sustain physical growth.
 
Using these research findings, the Altraxian Researchers took and initiated further experiments to the Nilben Planet , using its inhabitants as guinea pigs. The experiments proved to be a great success with a number of minor side effects, including more noticeably an overall decrease in body size. The aim was to create a strong physical body with increased mental attributes and that was what the scientists had achieved. All that was left was to train this new species to live in this environment, and to learn the basics of survival, the most basic of man’s instincts.
 
 
 
EXO-M:  
 
 
The Mezo planet lying within the EXO sector was the location of a different set of experiments. Here, research took place on unique subjects who possessed a very unusual ability. The inhabitants of this planet had a strong tendency toward ESP and other mental abilities. The possibility to expand on these powers drove the researchers to work harder in an aim to channel these powers for a greater good.
 
The Research team categorized the subjects according to their specific abilities. Attributes included the ability to regenerate health. Another attribute highlighted the ability to kill through thought, or inflict serious damage to other subjects. Part of the experimentation involved survival training pitting the "guinea pigs" against nature and the hostile environments using their newly found mental abilities. By adapting their different elemental abilities, the subjects began to train these powers to different situations. By further bioengineering and gene replacement, the mental abilities of the EXO-M subjects improved. The only survivors of these brutal and extreme experiments lived on the Mezo planet.