The Beginning of New Civilization

History of EXO and the Two Races

 

It was inevitable that the Mutated Virus would find its way to the Novus sector. Its devastating effects put the Altrax Scientists into into a crazed panic. In a bid to protect themselves from this terrible plight, the scientists actively destroyed the transport platform, halted the planetary transport network and ceased all communication. This in essence meant that all interplanetary transport had been cut and that control over the other planets within the system was lost.
 
The experimental subjects, inhabiting various planets controlled by the Altrax researchers, found themselves in the middle of chaos incarnate. Basic animal instincts were triggered with the onset of the viral plague. Their training and bio-engineered abilities were unleashed on their delegated researchers, destroying the facilities in their wake.
 
The virus infected the sixteen planets within the EXO sector. All but the EXO-K and EXO-M planets were destroyed, which formed their own primitive societies. The EXO-K and EXO-M for reasons unknown did not lose their minds as was seen within the system. Though there were pockets of confusion, the planets as a whole lay unaffected. Both planets prepared for the worst as supplies dried up and the inhabitants were left to fend for themselves. Both civilizations worked hard to maintain their survival and produced resources to sustain their societies, utilizing the equipment left behind by the researchers and previous civilizations.
 
The inhabitants of each of the remaining planets created new unique civilizations. The EXO-M built there society based on their unique mental abilities, The EXO-K strived to combine their mental and scientific abilities, and the Altrax researchers, left isolated on the planet, had to find a way to maintain their very own survival.
 
 
On the Planet Altrax , the fear and uncertainty caused by the onset of the Mutant Strain Arcane Virus left its scar. With the planet’s travel network and platforms destroyed, the lives of the researchers were under constant threat. With no clear support from Earth Association, and no possibility of long distance space travel the researchers had to fend for themselves, unclear as to whether the virus had spread to other areas in the sector.
 
The hostile planet they were trapped on proved to be dangerous to the researchers. It was clear they had to adapt or die. By using their skills and knowledge, it was a simple task of manipulating their bodies and acclimatizing to their new surroundings. They began to rebuild their human bodies incorporating mechanized implants and nano-technology; all produced using the vast supply of mineral and underground resources.
 
 
the EXO-K and EXO-M, once a united human race, were now evolving with their new environment and more importantly with their own physical beings. The beginning of three new civilizations was underway, their destiny yet to be written.