[ EXO-K Data ] The Imperial Command

History of EXO and the Two Races

 

The leadership structure of the EXO-K Empire is divided according to general areas of responsibility, and is composed of members who are promoted by a mix of objective measurements of capability as well as seniority and temperament. 
 
Imperial Positions
 
Kim Jun-Myun (SUHO), Emperor and the Guardian of EXO-K Empire
 
At the top of the of the command structure lies the Emperor, Suho. He is the supreme commander of all the Imperial military forces, the ultimate arbiter of law and final word on all Imperial policies regarding the war. There is no information withheld from Kesar, and all the Empire's greatest knowledge and secrets are hidden within the Vault that lies in his inner chambers. 
 
Suho is currently absent, and in his absence the position's authority lies in the hands of the other members of the Inner Council, all who are unknown members of the 1st generation, and in the military leaders of the various factions.
 
 
Administrator
The Administrator is in charge of all domestic affairs in the Empire, freeing up the Emperor and his subordinates to take the task of defending the Empire. All planetary administrators report directly to him. Magistrates, being both domestic and military in roles, also are required to report their actions to the Administrator.
 
Currently, the Administrator is in EXO-K Prime.
 
 
Researcher
Just as the Emperor is chief of all military operations and the Administrator heads all domestic operations, the Researcher is the custodian of all scientific and cultural knowledge in the Empire. All technological developments in the Imperial domain are coursed through him. Military science and technology is jointly managed by the Researcher and the Gene Keepers faction, although ultimately anything in development still falls beneath the scope of the Researcher until it proceeds to actual military application.
 
Godling
The Godling is a unique AI, that currently is in charge of overseeing the needs of the Imperial Complex and EXO-K Prime at large. Unlike other administrative AIs, the Godling has developed a rather unique and idiosyncratic personality. Nonetheless, its wealth of knowledge and calculative abilities serve as a strong influence and advisor of Imperial policy.
 
 
 
Administrators
Planetary administrators are special Khans who are tasked with the operation and management of planetary resources. They are assisted by vast arrays of support AIs and systems, ensuring that their jurisdiction suffers no inefficiency and that all members of their community abide by Imperial policy and law.
 
Military command is not theirs, although their role in military affairs is significant. Actual command and deployment of forces is under the control of Imperial Armed Forces officers, usually ranking members of the Defenders of the Word. Planetary administrators are simply conduits and coordinators in such affairs.
 
 
Magistrates
The Magistrates are special officers designated by the Emperor or Inner Council. These fulfill the role of troubleshooters, having no fixed assignment, and move about the Empire. They are allowed to take short-term command of Imperial units up to the command of a Cohort, but may not supercede the orders of the Planetary Archon.
 
 
Planetary Archon
The Planetary Archon is the general of all armed forces on a particular planet, and has the final say on the deployment of troops under his control. Legions are assigned to the Archon as needed, and thus an Archon's command sometimes reaches Prima Legio level. The logistical aspect of military operates is tasked to the local Administrator if avaliable, which allows the Archon to focus on the most uncontrollable aspect of warfare: the demands of the battlefield.
 
 
Faction Luminaries
 
 
BAEKHYUN
Baekhyun was leader of the Defenders of the Word, and oversaw the main body of the Khan Armed Forces in the name of the Empire. As he has vacated his position, leadership of the Defenders and therefore the body of the Imperial Legions, had fallen to the IIC until the appointment of the position of Warlord to CHANYEOL
 
 
D.O
One of the eldest members of the Defenders, D.O's rank is officially second in command. However, his oath to protect whoever leads the Defenders prevents him from assuming such a role himself, so as long as the Defenders may look to leadership from another. D.O's stands roughly 3rd or 4th in command in practical terms, taking command only when it threatens the life of the Defender's leader.
 
 
CHANYEOL
The Warlord of EXO-K, Chanyeol is the the current leader of the Defenders of the Word, having risen through the ranks since the departure of the Emperor and Baekhyun. Although he is arguably one of the single most powerful and influential Khans in the Empire, his position as Warlord is a rank below that of Emperor.
 
 
The Inner Council stands above him as the ultimate high command, and a variety of edicts and laws hold restrictions to all but the Emperor and those that bear the Emperor's Word, rules which bar Chanyeol from doing as he wishes.
 
 
SEHUN
As the active leader of the Gene Keepers, Sehun is responisbile for  for a variety of duties. He is the Chief of Military Science Development, and all projects related towards technological progress within the military scope may fall under his jurisdiction. He also provides strategic and tactical advice for Imperial Command and the Inner Council. Helix commands a small military force, the Order of Anarki. These troops are specialized soldiers, unlike the majority of the Imperial Army.
 
 
KAI
Kai s a rising star in the Death Heralds, the commander of the 13th Imperial Grenadiers, which is a Century command. He has distinguished himself in combat against the EXO-M. At the moment, he is merely one of the great many of such officers at his level, but should his accomplishments continue, it is likely that a promotion to a Cohort command will come his way.