EXO, the New Hope

History of EXO and the Two Races

 

Doctor Dohyun and his companions escaped the Lablum sector before its annihilation, beginning their voyage to nowhere. The search was for any inhabited galaxy containing human life. Messages were transmitted into the ether, only to be met with the silence of empty planets and the cold of space. Their journey, it would seem, would be a long and arduous one and with that prospect, the team continued on with their research into the Holy Mental.
 
Slowly over time, members of the research team and survivors of the disaster began to die through natural causes. Time had slipped by for these last members of the Arcane Club, but Dohyun’s hope and belief of finding traces of humans kept him alive. Even after 30 years, his heart drove his passion for survival. With all but three members of the team now remaining, it was with huge excitement and relief when they discovered a planet, thriving with sentient life and human activity within the Novus sector.
 
The Earth Association originally designated the EXO sector as an area of study for violent behavior, seen most commonly within the outcasts of Earth’s society. The planet was a living, breathing laboratory and utilized to discover why certain castes tended toward a more violent way of life. It also studied populations with unique abilities and skills, in order to learn and evolve the people. The overall aim of the project was to develop a new breed of human.
 
 
After the First Galactic Development Plan reached completion, plans were put forward between the government and the Criminal Detention Associations for an experimentation project. Years of war and fighting against other races and far more superior civilizations, taught humanity a valuable lesson about themselves. They were a weak race and needed to grow in strength and might to survive in this ever expanding galaxy. With that in mind, the joint venture between the human government and the CDA was put forward, a plan that would see human physical stamina and strength grow beyond the imagination. Special designated areas of the Solar System were set up to play home to these violent castes, the criminal fraternity and the outcasts cursed with special powers and abilities. With these groups placed in these areas it was possible to research this new evolution of mankind, observing their special traits as they grew in strength. Novus Sector was one such research area on the outskirts of the galaxy and one that would play a much more important role in time.
 
With the EXO platforms destroyed to isolate the planet from the outside world and the Arcane Virus, communication to Novus was impossible. That aside, Dohyun believed that mankind’s future lay on this planet. The human race would live on.
 
 
With that, the team entered the EXO Sector bringing forth the knowledge and teachings of Holy Mental.