Chapter 9

I'm In Love With Mr. Arrogant (Currently Hiatus)
Continuation:

 


Your POV

 

 

 

As I was eating unnie watched me happily. I was concentrating on my food when unnie asked me something.

 

 

 

 

"Tell me _______, how did you made it through after all your problems? I mean your pretty young but you already experienced a lot and you still managed to smile purely."

 

"You see unnie, even though I'm an only child and my parents spoiled me a lot when they were still alive, they still thought me to be though and strong. Even though I'm smiling widely my heart still hurts but there's nothing I can do but to move  on and just accept the fact that they are gone. If I continue to act sad and depressed then I'm sure they are also sad seeing me so down so I decided not to show that I'm hurt anymore. And I do believe that everything has a purpose and everything happens for a reason."

 

"I see. I hope that pain will be gone soon. I'm glad that you go on with life positively ______."

 

"Yes unnie. You see there's no point in crying anymore. I've realized that instead of wasting my time crying I should instead think of a way how to survive and continue living like my normal life before."

 

"So tell me about your life before."

 

"Ah yes. I was a gymnast unnie. My life before revolves around school, practice and home. That's it unnie. I don't really have time for some other things since I'm always the representative of our school whenever there is a ballet or gymnastic competition. While my classmates are enjoying their selves I was busy so I don't really have a best friend back then. Sometimes they would get me to attend a singing competition too unnie but I focused more on my gymnastics since my dream is to win the gold medal in the Olympic soon."

 

"Whoa! You're a gymnast _______-nah?! And you can sing and dance too? That's amazing"

 

"I guess I can. I don't really know unnie since people just tell me I can."

 

"That's a great talent ______. It's all in one. Tell me how many octaves can you sing?"

 

"I don't really know unnie. I just sing any song that they want me to."

 

"I see. You're gifted ______. You're smart, pretty plus you have an all in one talent."

 

"Thank you unnie. You're pretty, smart and talented too unnie."

 

"Thank you.uhm.We should go shopping now ______. It's already 9."

 

"Okay unnie."

 

"But wait. Tell me your sizes first."

 

"My waist is 23 inches back then but since I got thinner, I think it's now 20. My chest is 34 inches and my hips are also 34. My feet is only size 5(American size). Why?"

 

"Nothing. How about your height? You're so small _______."

 

"I'm only 161 cm unnie."

 

"Okay. We can go now."

 

"Okay unnie."

 

 

Unnie paid the bills and we went shopping. I just watched her pick up any clothes and dress that she wants and oh this two girls suddenly appeared out of nowhere and each time unnie pick a clothe or dress, they will carry it. After picking like a hundred or more pieces of clothing, unnie finally went to me. To my surprised, she pushed me through the dressing room and let the two girls and the saleslady took my clothes off and made me wear them one by one.

 

"Unnie! Wait! Why are you pushing me there?"

 

"Just do what they say ______ and you'll be fine. I'll just wait here outside. Okay?"

 

"B-but----

 

"No buts Missy. I picked up those clothes so wear them or I'll get mad at you."

 

"Aish. Unnie. This too much. Just wear them so we could pick anything that suits you."

 

"Alright."

 

I wear them one by one from dress to jeans and tees dn short shorts and mini skirts, blouses, jumpsuits and it all fitted me as unnie said. Finally it's the last one, it was a short shorts and black printed tee. Unnie decided that I should wear it through out the day but I tried to protest since the short was very short for me.

 

"Unnie can I wear my jeans instead?"

 

"No you can't."

 

"But unnie.This is too revealing. I'm not used to it."

 

"Well you should be since from now in you'll be wearing my style."

 

"But unnie I-I---

 

"I told you not buts Missy. We should go now since we haven't got your shoes yet."

 

"Unnie. It's too much."

 

"No. This is the least I can do."

 

"I'll be repaying you soon unnie. I swear."

 

"Alright. I'll be waiting for that but for now let me do this for you."

 

"Okay unnie."

 

Unnie whispered something the the two girls and then left the two girls at the first store that we've entered without paying or bringing something and as we went to the next store which is a shoe shop there's another two girls waiting for us there. Just like the first store unnie just pick whatever she wants and made me try it all. From heels to flat, pointed or wedge any kind of shoes that you know she picked it all. 

 

Then after that unnie whispered something in their ears again and we left. It's 12 p.m now so we decided to grab some lunch. We entered a Korean restaurant and unnie ordered for me this time.

 

"______-nah. You don't mind me picking some foods for you right?"

 

 

"It's okay unnie. As what I've said I'm always contented at any food expect for the foods that I'm allergic unnie."

 

"Okay. Uhm. Waiter."

 

"Yes ma'am?"

 

"Give us everything in the menu and if there are foods that has shrimps, crabs, or squid kindly replace it with other meat. Okay?"

 

"Okay ma'am. Kindly wait for a while." the waiter bowed and walked away.

 

"Unnie. Are you trying to make me look like a whale?"

 

"Silly. You just told me when we have a breakfast that you don't gain that much weight and you really eat a lot."

 

"Yes I do but it's too much unnie."

 

"Anni. It's our day ______ so this is nothing."

 

"Thanks a lot unnie. Thank you so much."

 

"As what I've said, it's nothing ______-nah. Please excuse me. I need to call someone."

 

"Okay unnie. Take your time."

 

 

Unnie grab her phone then dialed someone's number.

 

"Yeoboseo. Unnie, are you there already?"

 

"Yes I am Miss Hye Mi. Wae?"

 

"Instead of making it good for one person make two okay?"

 

"Okay miss."

 

"Thank you Unnie!"

 

"My pleasure to help you Miss Hye Mi. You're always so kind and good."

 

"Anni unnie. It's just a very least I can do I have to go now unnie.We'll be taking our lunch now and oh don't forget to eat also unnie okay?"

 

"Okay me. Thank you for reminding. Bye."

 

"Bye unnie."

 

As unnie hung up the 3 waiters came to us with several cart with them. The meal was served and I was shocked by how many food there is. There's  Myeolchi Bokkeum (Stir-fried Anchovies),  Samgyetang (Ginseng Chicken Soup),  Bulgogi (Grilled Marinated Beef),  Korean Fried Chicken, Shinseollo (Fancy Hot Pot),  BoSsam (Steamed Marinated Pork with Lettuce Wraps),  Kimchi Jjim (Braised Kimchi with Tofu),  Bibimbap (Mixed Rice and Vegetables),  Ddeokguk (Chewy Rice Cake Soup), Kimchi Jjigae (Kimchi Stew), Mae-eunTang (Spicy Fish Soup),  Cheonggukjang (Stinky Fermented Bean Paste Stew), Yakshik ( a dessert made with glutinous rice, chestnuts, pine nuts, jujubes, and raw sugar and soy sauce and then steamed for seven to eight hours), Songpyeon ( chewy stuffed rice cake) and many more.

 

"Unnie! There's so many. We can't finish all of them."

 

"Don't worry _______-nah. I have many people with me so they can finish this afterwards. Taste everything in it. It's safe since there's no shrimp, crab or squid in it."

 

"Thank you unnie."

 

"Eat now little girl."

 

We ate and I was amazed of each taste. We finished half of the dishes since I really ate a lot. We waited for a while for unnie's body guards and personal assistants to come before we left, unnie just let them order more dish and paid the bills. We went out to the mall and we drive off. This time there's no body guards anymore. I 

 

"Unnie?"

 

"Hmmm?"

 

"We're going to Lotte world right?"

 

"Deh. Wae?"

 

"I haven't been to any familiar place as that place you see unnie. Umma and Appa always offered me to come but I have no time so I would like to thank you in advance for bringing me there. Thank you so so much unnie. I really owe you a lot."

 

"Stop thanking me _______. I should be the one thanking you you know. If you haven't made me realize that what I thought was right was wrong then I'll be unhappy in the future. So thank you ______-nah."

 

"Anni unnie. that was nothing compared to what you've done for me today."

 

"Anni ______. You're wrong. All I've done was nothing. The happiness that you feel for material things are nothing compared to the happiness of someone's company, bond, and friendship."

 

"You're right unnie but I just think that you've done so much and too much. We've just met and you trust me whole heartedly already."

 

"It's because that's what you've been doing ______. You trust me whole heartedly too. You're so pure that I can't see any lies in your eyes."

 

"I'm so happy that I've met you unnie. Nothing can describe how I feel right now."

 

"I am too _______. We-re the same."

 

After a few minutes we arrived at Lotte World and had fun. We enjoyed every moment that we haven't realized that 4 hours has passed. It's already 7 p.m and so we decided to grab a meal and went back to the building. I asked unnie to came with me in my suite since she was smiling widely since we arrived at their building. As I opened the door it seems like nothing was wrong but when as I opened the ref to get some water, I was shocked at how many foods that there was then I opened some cabinets and it is full of goods already. I hurriedly ran at my closet and booom! the clothes and shoes that I've tried was their and was already well arranged. I went to where I left unnie and decided to made her promised me something.

 

 

"Unnie. This is really too much"

 

"SSSsshhhhhsssss! It's the very least I can do __________."

 

"Unnie, can you promise me something?"

 

"Anything."

 

"Promise me unnie that this will be the first and the last time you'll treat me like this. Promise me unnie."

 

"I can't promise you something like that!"

 

"Yes you can. I want to become independent unnie. What if one day you'll leave me too? We can't predict life so please let me become one."

 

"But ________-nah---

 

"Please unnie. For my sake. I really appreciate you a lot but this is too much."

 

"Alright  but promise me something too."

 

"What is it unnie?"

 

"That whenever I can see that you're struggling, let me help you with all my might."

 

"Okay unnie. If I'll be struggling you can help me. I promise."

 

"Good. I should go now ________. You also need to rest."

 

"Okay unnie. Bye. Thanks for today. I really had fun."

 

"Bye ______. I really had fun with you too."

 

 

Unnie left my suite and I took my usual routine, I showered, dress my wounds, put some bandage into it and change into my pajamas before sleeping before sleeping. Luckily unnie also bought me some pajamas but miost of my slepping clothes that she bought are very y and revealing lingerie. I'm really thankful that I've met unnie. She's a great person and she really look after me like I'm her real little sister.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There you have it guys. A fun day with your unnie. Hope you guys liked it and please continue to support. Thank you! ^_^