Chapter 3

I'm In Love With Mr. Arrogant (Currently Hiatus)
D.O's POV

 


"Yah hyungs! Can you please shut up?! I'm trying to sleep here you know! Thank you!" i shouted at my hyungs since i was so tired and i really need to sleep but they are too noisy. 

Thankfully they are now quite. What's with my hyungs? Canada is so far away from here. hey should be resting instead of wasting their time, we have a schedule tomorrow and those two are one of the hardest to wake up. 

 

I didn't mean to be rude it's just that i really need to sleep and i'm always the cute and adorable one together with Luhan hyung so i decided to put up this arrogant facade 'cause i really don't want to be the baby of the group not like Luhan hyung who's enjoying being the baby.  Aish! Who cares anyway. I;d better sleep now while it is still quite. Luckily my other hyungs and dongsaengs are already asleep or resting now and our dorm is peaceful tonight. I just hope that every night would be like this so i can enjoy my beauty sleep. 

 

 

 

Your Aunt's POV

 


Flashback


"Yeoboseo!" "It's me, your husband!"
"Oh yeobo, what's up?"
"When are you going home?! Are you gonna help that girl like forever?!"
"We'll be living tonight. We will arrive their tomorrow morning." (A/N: I don't know how long will it take to travel from Canada to Korea sa yeah, leave it that way.hehehe)
"What do you mean by 'WE'?! Are you planning to bring that girl here and let her live with us?!"
"I'm the only person that's left for her.! What would you expect me to do?! Just leave her alone here?!"
"Don't you dare rise your voice against me! Choose between that girl or your family! It's either you leave her alone or we leave you alone!"
"But----"
Before I can finished he hung up already. Sighed, I'm sorry _____ but i can't choose you right now. My children are still little and i just can't bear living without them. I'm so sorry. I'll just pray everyday that you'll be fine.


-End of flashback-

 





I packed everything in _____'s closet while she was still in her interview, of course there's a guard outside in case that those guys will come back. I'm still bringing her in Korea since it is still very dangerous here. I'll just give her all my savings and let her live alone since my husband won't let her live with us. I feel so sorry for ______. Her injury is not fully healed yet and I have to let her go by her own. I'm sorry dear sister for abandoning your daughter soon. I hope you'll understand, i don't really have a choice. I'm so sorry.

 

 

After an hour of packing I went out of the house, thank the guard and went to where _____ was. Oh the poor girl! She looks really sad and she had grown very thin. Our flight is still 3 hours from now and so i decided that we should eat our dinner first. We luckily grab a cab in no time and decided to stop at the nearest restaurant since we have a lot of luggage with us. It is only a 15 mins. ride but the ride was so quite. We arrived in no time and stepped in to the restaurant. _____ doesn't want to order anything and so i ordered for her. While waiting for our food to be served, I decided to talk to her about random stuffs.

 

 

"_____-nah, how old are you now?"

 

"I just turned 15 last November auntie.wae?."

 

"Oh! I see just asking, you look like a kid you know. I thought you are still 12. The last time I saw you was when you are still 5. I can't believe that it has been 10 yrs already."

 

"Neh auntie. It is that long. Appa and umma is busy so we never had the chance to visit you. Mianhe."

 

"Anni, don't be sorry dear, I understand. You have grown to be a very beautiful girl you so cheer up! A sad expression doesn't suite you."

 

"Arroso auntie! Komawo!"

 

We we're interrupted by the waiter.

 

"Excuse madame, you're order is now ready."

 

"Thank you!" i said.

 

"Is there anything more madame?"

 

"We're fine now. Thank you."

 

"Okay then I just leave you now. Enjoy your meal!"

 

And by that we ate and _____ finally ate the whole meal since I ordered steak for her and I remember her umma once told me that she really likes steak. The whole diner was quite. I decided to tell everything once we finished eating.

 

"_____-nah"

 

"Neh auntie?"

 

"I have to tell you something."

 

"What is it auntie?"

 

Her expression suddenly fell like she knew what i was about to say.

 

"It's just that my husband called me when I was packing your stuffs ."

 

"Neh."

 

"He made me chose between you and my family."

 

She looks like she was about to tear up but keep holding it. Oh _____! I'm so sorry.

 

"N-neh, neh. I-i-i know this would happened auntie. I understand."

 

Then tears fell on her rosy cheeks. Oh dear sister, I'm sorry for making your daughter cry.

 

"I'm so sorry ______. I really have no choice. My children are still very young and I just can't leave them in their father's hands. He's too rude and he has a short temper. Mianhe. I'm very sorry _____."

 

"Anni auntie, don't be sorry. You have done more than enough for me and I am very thankful for that. It's okay auntie, I'll be fine, I can handle myself."

 

I took almost all the cash that I have saved leaving only enough for our fair going to the airport and going home when we get to Korea and for the airport fee and gave her everything.

 

"Here, take this _____. I know it's not enough but it'll be fine for you to spend a month. I promise I'll call you once all your parents property has been sold and I promise to give you everything." 

 

"Anni auntie, that's too much."

 

"No ____, it's still not enough. Take it, you'll be needing it once we get to Korea. I'm very sorry _____. How I wish I can still look after you."

 

"Thank you so much auntie. This is more than enough. I promise to repay you someday."

 

 

"It's the very least I can do ___. We should go now or we will be late for our flight."

 

 

Then we went to the airport and board the plane.

 

 

 

 

 

Oh no! What will happened to you in Korea? A country where you are not familiar anymore! How will you survive? Stay tuned guys to find out the answer.kekeke. I'll be updating each time a have a chance to. I'm busy at school you see so sorry for some late updates. Hope you guys will understand. Mianhe! and oh, thank you for supporting. ^_^