Chapter 13

I'm In Love With Mr. Arrogant (Currently Hiatus)
D.O's POV

 

 

 

Mr. Soo-Man introduced us the lead  of his upcoming musical drama movie but he didn't told us our roles yet.He said we'll find it out after the day after tomorrow. He let us took the day off and cleared our  schedules so we can relax since he said that we need to rehearse many dances and we need to record many songs in a short period of time so _____ can catch up with her group and  we'll be all exhausted for sure once we start rehearsing and filming. He let everyone go except for me, Kris and Luhan hyung and ______. 

 

 

"______, take your shirt off." Mr. Soo-Man ordered little ______ leaving us dumbfounded. How could he?!

 

 

"Bwoh? In front of you? In front of all these guys?" _______  said in an angry tone.

 

 

"You need to do this since you'll be exposing some par't of your body during the filming. There will be a part that you'll be in the beach and you need to wear bikini's." Mr. Soo-Man said in a normal tone.

 

 

"I'm already used of wearing those Mr. Soo-Man since we have our own pool back then." ________ said in a calmer tone now.

 

 

"Okay then prove it to us. It'll worth it  since I'm sure this movie will be a great hit and you'll be benefiting from it." 

 

 

"O-okay." ______ sain in a hesitant way.

 

 

I can't believe that this girl is really stripping in front of us! I can't believe her guts! She lift her shirt up and when she was about to lift it higher to expose her upper but thankfully Mr. Soo-Man told her to stop. But wait, what's that scar on her left ribs? What happened to her?

 

 

"Stop right there _________. Put your shirt down. I guess it's true then." Mr. Soo-Man said in a way that he was worried.

 

 

"Bwoh? What are you talking about Mr. Soo-Man?"

 

 

"I know what happened to you back then.You're Hye Mi unnie told your Eun unnie about the  tragedy. I'm sorry ________."

 

 

"It's okay Mr. Soo-Man. No need to be sorry." _______ said.

 

 

"What actually happened to her hyung?" I whispered to Kris hyung.

 

 

"Remember the girl that we're talking about that her parents was murdered by robbers and she was also shot?" Kris hyung whispered back. "That was ______."

 

 

I was shocked and speechless. It's really her? If you look at her you can't tell that she had gone through a very rough road because she looks so peaceful plus her attitude is so bright. 

 

 

"Since I don't want you to suffer from those awful memories anymore, we will erase that scar forever. We won't let the others see that again starting today. Alright?" Mr. Soo-Man said in a fatherly way.

 

 

"Thank you so much Mr. Soo-Man. You just met me and you're doing a lot of things for me already." _____ sain like she was holding her tears from falling.

 

 

"It's alright _______. If it wasn't you then my dream movie wouldn't come true so I should be the one thanking you."

 

 

"Anniya Mr. Soo-Man, you really have done more than enough."

 

 

"You'll undergo Laser Cosmetic surgery today that's why the EXO members are still here so they will go with you. Is that clear you guys?" Mr. Soo-Man asked us.

 

 

"Deh. We will go with ______." Kris and Luhan hyung said.

 

 

"I already made an appointment and _______'s schedule will be at 10 a.m. Eun will take you there. It's already 9:20 so I suggest that you should go now."

 

 

"Deh. Mr. Soo-Man, we'll be going now. Thank you so much." _____ said and we all bowed and left the office.

 

 

As we went outside Kris hugged ______  and apologized. He explained why he left and ______ understood his reasons. Luhan hyung remained silent while I did the same. We entered the van and drove off. The ride was quite until Luhan hyung finally broke it. He asked _____ for confirmation if she  was really the girl from the article that they have read and ______ confirmed it but she still can managed to smile brightly at hyung. I looked deeply into her eyes and I saw loneliness and sadness. It must have been really hard for her but this girl is really amazing, she didn't let anyone see her despair instead she puts up this bubbly and happy facade. It makes me want to comfort her! I feel like protecting her! I want to be on her side! But how?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

-

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

A/N: I'm truly, very, really sorry guys for not updating for a long time. I thought I can't redeem this account any longer since I've completely forgot my password and I can't also renew the password 'cause I also forgot my e-mail ad but thank God I've found my diary and I've found my e-mail ad and password there. I'll update always as long as I have enough time. Promise! Please still supoort and subscribe this story. Thanks! :)