Chapter 7

I'm In Love With Mr. Arrogant (Currently Hiatus)
Kris' POV

 

 

We arrived at our dorm and I decided to take a quick shower first before calling my mom. Sehun was already at the bathroom's door and i ran and pushed him away. 

 

"Yah! Hyung! What's with you?!" he yelled back from outside

 

"Let me take a shower first. I'll be quick!"

 

"Aish! Whatever!"

 

After 15 mins of shower I was already done. I found Sehun at the couch waiting furiously.

 

"Is that what you called quick hyung?!"

 

"If I were you I would be going to the bathroom now since Kung Fu Panda is on his way there already."

 

"Oh! Not again!. Yah! Panda hyung! Stop right there! Yah!" Sehun shouted at Tao

 

"First to come, first to use the bathroom!" Tao shouted as he run towards the bathroom.

 

"You stop or I'll burn all your Gucci bag while you're taking your shower?!" Sehun threatened Tao

 

"Alright! Aish! Stupid kid! You'd better be quick!" 

 

"Thank you hyung!" Sehun said while smirking

 

"Seriously your threatened just like that?" I asked Tao while slightly laughing 

 

"Yes! They are my babies you know!"

 

"You know Sehun can't do that."

 

"He can and he will as long as he said so. That stupid maknae!"

 

"Really?"

 

"Yes! Hyung, you're in a hurry a right?"

 

"Ahh yes! I forgot! I have to go now Kung Fu man."

 

"Yes2x. Just go now hyung."

 

Because of those two I completely forgot about calling mom. I hurriedly ran back to our room and dialed my mom's number. After a few times of ringing she finally picked it up.

 

"Hello? Kris? How are you?"

 

"I'm fine mom. How about you guys there?"

 

"We're also fine here dear. Don't worry. Anyway, what makes you call?"

 

"About that mom, did Mr. and Mrs. Ma moved back here in Korea? I saw ______-nah at diner but I didn't have the chance to approach her since I'm not wearing any disguise and fans might kill her if I'll come near her and talk to her."

 

"Ommo! You didn't know?!"

 

"Know what mom?"

 

"_______'s parents died 3 weeks ago. Luckily ______ was alive but she was also shot somewhere in her ribs. I've heard she's in Korea now since it's dangerous for her to stay here. The bad guys are not yet caught."

 

"Bwoh?! Are you sure about that mom?!"

 

"Sad to say but I am 100% sure dear. I'm sorry."

 

"Do you know her address here mom?"

 

"I'm sorry but I don't know dear. She just left without bidding us goodbye you see but we understand since we know that she was traumatized after what happened. Poor _____."

 

"Oh! I see. I understand mom."

 

"I'm so sorry for what happened to her dear."

 

"It's okay mom. Don't apologize."

 

"Is there anything else?"

 

"That's all mom. Thanks for informing me."

 

"Okay then bye. We miss you."

 

"Bye mom. I miss you all too."

 

By that my mom hung up. I was so shocked that I can't sleep. I kept on thinking about her. She was like my sister before but I just left her there without saying a word. I didn't care about the noise that my hyungs and dongsaengs are making at the moment. All I care right now is to find ______.

 

Two and a half hour has passed and the dorm is now quite. Xiumin and Luhan hyung finally went to bed but Luhan hyung also can't sleep while Xiumin hyung is already dozed off. 

 

"Kris!" he finally broke the silence.

 

"Hmmmm?"

 

"Do you mind if I see your friend again, I mean ______-nah, do you mind if I get closer to her?"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"You see, the moment you mentioned her name it makes me want to protect her even though I haven't met her yet but the moment I saw uhm, call me crazy but I fell for her."

 

"She needs protection and care you know. Don't say that you already love her since you haven't know the real her yet hyung. She's pure and innocent. I regret leaving her you know."

 

"Do you like her Kris?"

 

"Yes, I do but in a way that she was like my little sister. We were so close before but I just left her without saying anything."

 

"You're stupid you know!"

 

"Yes I am. I know. But hyung you still remember that article that we've read last night right?"

 

"Yes. Why? Don't tell me----" I cut him off 

 

"It was her. Umma told me what happened. Poor ______-nah."

 

"Bwoh?! Are you sure about that Kris?!" 

 

"Yes I am hyung. I need to find ______."

 

"No. We need to find ______! I'm serious about what I'm saying hyung. I really like her and I need to be by her side."

 

"We'll find a way hyung. I promised myself to find her."

 

"Yes Kris, we should."

 

"We should sleep now hyung. It's getting late and we have another schedule tomorrow."

 

"Yes. Sleep tight then."

 

I was feeling tired after sharing it to Luhan hyung so I decided to sleep.

 

 

 

 

Luhan's POV

 

 

 

Wu Fan said that he'll call his mom after he finished showering but he's already done 30 mins ago. He's not planning to come out and join us? I wonder what his mom told him. I wonder where _____ is now. Different thoughts are running through my mind until I was disturb by a loud crashing sound.

 

"Yah! What's happening there?" I yelled as I tried to open Tao's room. 

 

"Yah! You two! What's happening there?" Chen said.

 

"What do you mean two? Is Lay hyung also there?" Baekhyun said.

 

"Hyung what's the commotion all about?" Kai said running toward us.

 

"What's happening there again?!" Lay shouted from across the room.

 

"Wait! If lay hyung is then who's in there?"  Baekhyun said worriedly 

 

"Suho hyung is still in the bathroom, Kris hyung is in their room, D.O is also in their room while Xiumin hyung is taking his call so that means it's either Chanyeol or Sehun together with Tao there." Chen answered Baekhyun's question

 

"Move aside! I have the key!" Chanyeol suddenly appeared out of nowhere

 

As we opened the door pillows welcomes our faces. Aish! Those two are playing with us again. My childish dongsaengs was excited instead of being angry so it turned out to be a pillow and mattress fight. I was about to escape when somebody pulled me and hit me hard with a pillow. Since they started it so I have no choice but to play as well. 

 

Xiumin hyung just finished taking his call and was surprised as he saw us so he joined instead. Suho on the other hand was a bit mad but Kai pulled him and so he has no choice but to join as well. D.O just went out from their room but a pillow landed on his face and of course he won't let it go that easily and so he joined as well. The pillow fight turned into battle. Me, Sehun, Chanyeol, Kai and Lay are in the same team while Chen, Tao, Baekhyun, Suho, Xiumin and D.O are our enemies. Everyone is here except for the giant. I'm really worried now.

 

"Hyung! You distract Chen and then we'll come and attack D.O and Suho." Lay and Kai said while panting

 

"Deh" on a count of three and I'll fight with Chen and if D.O and Suho joins us, attack them immediately."

 

"Yes yes. We got that."

 

"Ready hyung?"

 

"Ready!"

 

"On a count of one, two, go!"

 

I hit Chen with all my might which caused him to lose balance. D.O and Suho noticed us immediately and attempted to save Chen but Lay and Kai was fast enough to block them so we have a one on one battle. On the other side of the room there's Chanyeol and Sehun vs Xiumin, Baekhyun and Tao.

 

Me vs Chen: Winner: Me

Kai vs Suho: Winner: Kai 

Lay vs D.O: Winner: D.O

Sehun vs Tao: Winner: Sehun

Chanyeol vs Baekhyun and Xiumin: Winner: Baekhyun and Xiumin

 

It was a tie so we just then decided to clean the house since we were already tired. After cleaning for like an hour we all decided to go to bed. As I entered the room I saw kris who was staring at the ceiling blankly. It seems that he wants to tell me something so I decided to broke the silence. 

 

I told him about how I feel for ___________. He seemed to be cool but his coolness vanished as I mentioned that ______ needs some protection. I was so shocked about what he told me and it makes me feel that I should really look after her and always keep her on my side.

 

 

 

 

 

Mianhe readers. I just updated 2 chapters today instead of 3 or 4. A sudden practice butted in in my schedule so I didn't have enough time to update more but I swear as soon as I'm not doing anything, I promise to update more.