Chapter 8

I'm In Love With Mr. Arrogant (Currently Hiatus)
Your POV




I woke up at around 6 a.m and felt the pain in my left ribs. It's been 3 weeks but it still hurts a lot. The wound is so deep. I decided to just lay down for a while and call my aunt.

 

"Yeoboseo?"

 

"Good morning auntie! It's me, _________-nah."

 

"Oh! ______-nah! How's your first night here in Korea after 10 years?"

 

"It was fine auntie.."

 

"Did you find a place to stay?"

 

"Yes. I have found one and I also meet great people here."

 

"Really? That's good to know."

 

"Yes it is auntie."

 

"I have to go now _____-nah. I have to go to work."

 

"Okay auntie. Take care. Have a good day!"

 

"Have a good day too ______. Take care and keep safe. Don't hesitate to call me whenever you need something. Bye."

 

"Okay auntie. Thanks. Bye."

 

By that she hung up. I got up and took a bath. After I was finished, I dress my wounds, put some bandage into it and got dressed into my skinny jeans, simple tees and Converse. It is was is now 7:30 a.m and I was about to go out of my suite to grab some breakfast but suddenly my door bell rang.

 

"_______-nah!" Hye Mi unnie hugged me and welcomed me with an excited face.

 

"Oh! Unnie! What are you doing here this early?" 

 

"What? Am I not allowed to come to my baby sister's suite? Well, okay. I'll just leave then." she said as her face fell.

 

Wait, did she just mean that I'm her baby sister? Oh my! I'm so happy right now!

 

"Anniyo. It's not like that unnie. I was just surprised. Mianhe."

 

"Oh ______-nah! You're so cute when you're worried! Aigoo! I was just kidding. No need to apologize."

 

"You made me worried there unnie."

 

"Mianhe. But anyways, are you free today?"

 

"It's okay unnie. Hmmm. I'm always free you know since I can't attend school at this rate of time."

 

"Oh! I see. If that's the case then we shall enjoy this day. It's Sunday so we should have some fun. Is your injury getting better?"

 

"It was painful when I woke up but after I took my bath and dressed it, the pain was alleviated. Why unnie?"

 

"I said that we're gonna have some fun right?"

 

"Deh."

 

"We're going to shop today then we'll go to Lotte World after. You need a lot of energy for this day so I was worried about your condition."

 

"It's okay unnie. There's no need to worry."

 

"Okay, let's go then."

 

We left the building and ride unnie's expensive red sports car but there's also two black cars following us. I think it's her body guards or something. Unnie was the one driving while I sit next to her. It was quite until unnie noticed something about me.

 

"______-nah!"

 

"Deh unnie?"

 

"Have you been eating. Your clothes seems a bit big for you. Just look at your skinny jeans, it doesn't look skinny to you anymore and your shirt is so loose."

 

"I kinda lose weight back in Canada unnie back when the incident is still so shocking for me."

 

"Don't worry _______-nah. Unnie will take care of you from now on. "

 

"Thank you so much unnie."

 

"From now on you'll be my sister. Okay?"

 

"O-okay unnie."

 

Whoa! I just can't believe what I've heard. This rich girl suddenly made me her sister. We're not blood related but she looks at me like I'm her real little sister.

 

"You remind me a lot of my little sister _____."

 

"You have a little sister unnie? I thought you're the only child of your parents."

 

"I have one 5 years ago. She's the same age as you now if she didn't passed away."

 

"Oh! I'm sorry to hear that unnie."

 

"Anni. It's okay. It was nobody's fault. She was sick back then, she has a brain tumor. I love her so much _____-nah that when she died I felt like I was alone again since my parents are too busy of their work."

 

"I'm really sorry to hear that unnie. I'm truly am." that's all I can manage to say

 

"Stop apologizing _____-nah" she said laughingly  "It's all in the past now so it's just a memory now. I just want you to know me. I don't really want to be a lawyer ______, it's my sister's dreams but since I wanted her to live in my heart forever so I pursued her dreams instead."

 

"If you don't mind me asking unnie, what's really you're dream unnie?"

 

"I want to be an Idol Star ______-nah. It's my long time dream you see."

 

"I see. But you said it's all in the past now unnie, I mean your sister's memory, don't you think she'll be happier if you pursue your dream instead?"

 

"Uh, I didn't thought about it ______ till now that you told me. But my dream is quite blurry ______-nah. In a 100% chance I have only 1% for it to come true."

 

"Well, get that percent up unnie. You're so pretty plus I know you have a great talent. If others can make it then why can't you?"

 

"Oh _____-nah! You smart girl. You look like a kid but speak like an ajuma. Thank for keeping my hopes high ______! I'll try to get that dream ______-nah, I promise."

 

"That's the spirit unnie. And I'm too cute to be an ajuma you know." I said and stuck my tongue out playfully

 

"When we eat our breakfast, It's your turn to tell me about yourself. Okay?"

 

"Sure unnie."

 

After a few minutes we arrived at the mall. We stopped at the entrance and unnie just gave her keys to some guy wearing a black suite to parked it. We entered a pancake house and ordered.

 

"What do you want _____?"

 

"Anything unnie. Everything's good for me except for shrimps, crabs and squids since I'm allergic to them."

 

"Okay. But how about your drink?"

 

"I'll have strawberry smoothie unnie."

 

"Okay. So give us 1 strawberry and mango smoothie and a milk tea and give us 3 serves of pancake and lastly give us 3 brownies." she said to waiter

 

"Okay miss. Kindly wait for a little while." the waiter said as he walked away

 

"Unnie. Is there someone else coming?"

 

"No there isn't?"

 

"But why did you ordered so many foods?"

 

"The milk tea, brownie, and pancake is for me while you eat the rest."

 

"Really?" I said as I smiled widely.

 

"Yes and I thought you'd whine but I was surprised that you're happy instead."

 

"I a lot unnie. I mean a lot."

 

"Really? But why are you so thin?"

 

"I usually eat a lot but doesn't gain weight but if I don't eat that much then I'll easily loose weight."

 

"Really? I'm jealous of you _____-nah! You don't have to deprived yourself from food to maintain your figure. As a 15 yr old kid, you have some impressive figure you know."

 

"Thanks unnie but you're figure is much finer than I am. You have a really great figure unnie. Your curves are amazing."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yes! It's the truth unnie."

 

"Excuse me miss but here's your orders." the waiter said as he placed our order in our table. "is there anything else?"

 

"It's okay now. Thank you." unnie said

 

"Okay then I shall take my leave now. Please excuse me."

 

We ate and the whole meal was quite. Unnie finished her food first of course since she ordered a meal for me that is good for 2 persons. She watched me eat happily and she just smile and laugh whenever I put the food in my mouth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update readers. I have a dance competition you see so I wasn't able to update for the past few days but anyway, here's a new chapter that is about you and Hye Mi. You are closer now and you feel so happy. The next chapter is the continuation of this chapter about your day out with Hye Mi. Hope you guys enjoy it. ^_^