Chapter 5

I'm In Love With Mr. Arrogant (Currently Hiatus)
D.O's POV

 

 

 

It's already 8 a.m now and we have a schedule at 10. As usual, I'm always the first to wake up so it is my duty to wake up my hyungs and dongsaengs. Aish! Why am I always the earliest?! My responsibility is hard you know. I decided to go first to Baekhyun and Chanyeol hyung's room.

 

"Yah! Hyungs! Wake up! It's already 8 o'clock! Yah!" I yell at my 2 sleeping hyungs.

 

"Geez! Alright I'm up just shut up!" Baekhyun hyung said.

 

"Yah! Chanyeol hyung wake up!"

 

"Give me 5 mins!"

 

"No! That can't be! Wake up now!"

 

"5 mins I said!"

 

"You wake up or I'll shout in your ears again?"

 

"Alright! I'm up umma!"

 

Then I left their room with a smirk. Next is the three idiot's room, one of the most difficult members to wake up, Kris, Xiu Min and luhan hyung's room. 

 

"Hyungs! Wake up! Yah!" I shouted but there's no reaction.

 

I went to Xiu Min hyung's bed and jump on top of him causing him to be shocked.

 

"Oh my goodness Gyung-soo! You freaked me out!"

 

"You won't wake up so I have to jump on top of you every morning. You should get used to this hyung, it's like our daily routine."

 

I stuck out my tongue out playfully and walked towards Kris hyung's bed. I tickled his feet and he was also shocked. Hahaha! Come to think of it this morning duty of mine is kinda funny. Looking at my hyungs reaction makes me laugh endlessly.

 

"Yah! Gyung-soo! I told you not to tickle my feet!"

 

"Geez! Get used to it hyung! hahaha!" as I laughed at him.

 

Then here goes the baby. I can't get on his bed since he'll get mad if I will so each time I come to this room I always bring with me my magic weapon and that is my magic stick. kekekek.

 

Kris and Xiu Min hyung are watching me perform my abracadabra on Luhan hyung and oh this is their favorite part. I poke him gently on his cheeks but it has no effect then I poke his nose and push it upward that makes him look like a pig, my two hyungs who are watching is now rolling on the floor laughing then Xiu Min hyung got his phone and took some picture of Luhan hyung with the pig look. He was still asleep so I used my second weapon which is the feather. Since I can't be on his bed, I taped the feather on my magic stick and tickle his nose then his ears until his eyes shut open and I ran out of their room for my life. Kris and Xiu Min hyung are still laughing though.

 

Then next is the Exo-M's maknae, Huang Zi Tao the spoiled one, he even got his own room.

 

"Yah! Kung Fu Panda! Wake up!"

 

"Hmmmmm!"

 

"You wake up or I'll sit on your tummy again?"

 

"Okay, I'm awake now."

 

Psssh. Thank goodness his afraid of it. keke. Next is Lay and Chen hyung's room. 

 

"Hyung! oh! You're awake."

 

"Learn to knock will you?" Lay hyungs said.

 

"Neh.mianhe."

 

"You should go to the maknae's room you know" Chen hyung ordered.

 

"You mean Sehun?"

 

"Yes. Sehun is the second hardest to wake up next to Kai you know."

 

"Yeah. I'll be going now."

 

Those two are really matured enough but there are still times that their childishness will attack. Now to the leader and the maknae's room. But I still have to knock since Suho hyung will kill me if I won't knock.

 

Knock...knock...knock...

 

"Yes come in!" Suho hyung said.

 

I entered and found our maknae still sleeping peacefully.

 

"You know I tried a hundred times to wake him up, I don't know how you manage to wake that kid up." Suho hyung sain with a tired and irritated voice.

 

"It's like this hyung!".

 

Then I sit on top of Sehun's tummy and jump up and down while sitting which 'cause him to groan in pain and of course he woke up. Suho hyung was laughing at our maknae and thank me.

 

"So that's how you do it. Thanks anyway, now go to the hardest one."

 

"Yes, yes. I'm going to wake my room mate now.'

 

I was about to close the door when the zombie looking Sehun grab the knob and came with me. I guess he'll just have to give his revenge to the bossy Kai.

 

"I'll wake him up hyung." he told me proudly.

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yes I am. I'm 101% sure about this."

 

"Okay then."

 

"You can now prepare the breakfast hyung, I'll just have to use my secret strategy on this bossy freak.whahahaahah."

 

"Alright. Just be prepared of the boss' wrath."

 

"Neh.neh."

 

I went to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast and Suho hyung helped me since the others are still taking a bath and getting ready. After a few minuted we heard a loud crashing sound from Kai and my room which caused us to be disturb then the scared Sehun welcome us as he was running away from Kai's wrath.

 

"Yah! You! Sehun! How dare you to fart on my face!"

 

As Kai blurted that out all the member cracked up.

 

"It's because you're so hard to wake up that's why." Sehun replied who is now hiding his self behind Kris hyung.

 

"Yah! You! You'll pay for this later!" 

 

Sehun just stuck out his tongue which caused Kai to fume in anger but Suho stopped him and so he just decided to take his shower.

 

"Stupid maknae! You'll really pay for this." he mumbled.

 

"When everyone was ready, the breakfast is also ready. We all eat together and our dining room is a chaos. Kai is still mad at Sehun while Sehun is still in the giant's side still protecting him. 'Lil Fattie and Kung Fu Panda are fighting for the buns. Suho hyung is preventing Kai to do something bad to Sehun. Baekhyun and Chanyeol on the other hand are like love birds. Luhan is still trying to feed Sehun even though Sehun is still busy shielding his self on the Giant's side while me, Chen and Lay hyung are the only normal person this morning.

 

After the chaotic breakfast, we decided to leave immediately since it's already 9:30 leaving the house all messy. The ride is noisy, well it's normal for us. Baekhyun hyung is singing while Kai and Sehun at arguing then Luhan in then Suho hyung. The others are singing along with Baekhyun hyung and now I'm the only one who's quite. Aish! This guys are so noisy but it'd be boring if they are not like this so yeah I joined singing instead.

 

 

We went to different locations to attend our different schedules as time passed by and finally we completed all our schedule at 7 p.m. We decided to eat some western food so we went to our favorite western restaurant without wearing any disguise since we were very hungry. Fans are going insane but there's this girl hat shows no interest to us. Whoa! She's pretty cute! But how come she seems to look like she doesn't recognize us? Aish! What am I thinking! It's not important Gyung-soo! I scolded myself.

 

 

 

Your POV



I woke up at around 6 with a sore and empty stomach. I decided to take a shower first then grab some diner. I was looking at my map for some hint where to go when Hye Mi unnie suddenly appear out of nowhere and snatched the map out of my hand.

 

"Where are you going___________?"

iI

"I'm gonna grab some diner since the last time that I ate was 24 hrs and 37 mins ago.:"

 

"I'll come with you. What do you want to eat? I'm free now, my shift is over."

 

"Oh! I would love if you really come unnie. That'll be a very big help. Thank you! uhm. is there a restaurant near here that offers good steaks?"

 

"Yes there is. So shall we go there?"

 

"Neh. Let's go then."

 

We walk to the restaurant since it wasn't that far. We entered it and I was shocked by the crazy fangirls and unnie is like them too. There's this 12 good looking guys that is talking their orders and fangirls are crazy observing them. Unnie suddenly disappeared through the crowed, leaving me alone. I decided to choose a table for and waited for the waitress to come but everyone's busy around those guys! Aish! I'm so hungry already!

 

I can't see all of them clearly but whoever they are, I don't really care. All I care right now is to eat my steak. I grew impatient and made my way to the 12 handsome guys table and scolded on of the waitress which caused me to grab everyone's attention.

 

"Yah! I've been waiting there for like forever! Is this the kind of service that you offer your guest?!" I yell at one of the waitress.

 

"Mianhe miss. Kindly go back to your table now, I'll take your order. I'm really sorry."

 

"Yah! You!" one fan girl threw something on my head.

 

"Yah! Yah! What's that for?!" I shouted at the girl.

 

"Don't you know who these guys are?! Don't you know EXO?! Show some respect there little girl!"

 

"I'm not a little girl damn it! I don't know them and I  don't give a damn about them! All I care about right now is to order my steak and eat because the last time I ate was 25 hrs ago and I was still in Canada that time! So if you don't mind let me order and eat in peace! And I know that guys are feeling the same way as I feel right now! They can't order properly because you people won't let them be in peace!" I yelled back at her.

 

And by that everyone was shocked, they were all glaring at me as they went back to there table and left the 12 guys in peace. I don't really care if those fan girls are shooting death glare at me right, I'm just very hungry and I really want to eat and plus I saved those guys from their crazy fans.

 

 

 

 

 

kekeke! You finally met EXO plus you saved them from their crazy fans and let them order their diner peacefully. I think 4 chapter's enough for today. I'll continue updating tomorrow okay guys? I hope you enjoy this chapter. ^_^