Chapter 6

I'm In Love With Mr. Arrogant (Currently Hiatus)
Kris' POV


-Flash back-



"Yah! I've been waiting there for like forever! Is this the kind of service that you offer your guest?!"  the girl yelled at one of the waitress.

 

"Mianhe miss. Kindly go back to your table now, I'll take your order. I'm really sorry."

 

"Yah! You!" one fan girl threw something on the girl's head.

 

"Yah! Yah! What's that for?!"  she shouted at the girl.

 

"Don't you know who these guys are?! Don't you know EXO?! Show some respect there little girl!"

 

"I'm not a little girl damn it! I don't know them and I  don't give a damn about them! All I care about right now is to order my steak and eat because the last time I ate was 25 hrs ago and I was still in Canada that time! So if you don't mind let me order and eat in peace! And I know that guys are feeling the same way as I feel right now! They can't order properly because you people won't let them be in peace!" she yelled back causing everyone to return to their tables.

 

-End of flash back-

 

 

It's ______! I'm sure of it! She's from Canada and her voice is still the same oh and that bratty attitude of her's. But how come she's here? What happened to aunt and uncle? I want to come near her but I'm afraid that the fans will hurt her plus she already did something that annoyed the fans. I'll just call my mom later. We ordered our meals peacefully and we are just waiting for our diner to be served but suddenly  Luhan hyung elbowed me and whispered something.

 

"Kris, could it be that she's the girl from the article that we've read? I mean a while ago as I was looking at her walking back to her table she was holding her left ribs and it seems that she feels a lot of pain in it."

 

"Don't imagine things hyung, that girl is _________. The one I told you before who is my friend from Canada."

 

"Bwoh?!" hyung shouted

 

"Yah! You two! what are you guys talking about?!" Xiumin hyung yelled at us.

 

"Yah! You guys! Keep i down! you're disturbing some people!" Suho butted in.

 

"Mianhe. we'll keep it down. don't mind us." Luhan hyung apologize.

 

"Yah Kris! Why didn't she recognized you?" Luhan hyung whispered again in my ears.

 

"It's been 4 yrs hyung maybe she forgot about me."

 

"Who is she?" Chanyeol suddenly butted in.oh this creepy guy!

 

"None of your business kiddo. Go talk to Baekhyun, we have some secret here" Luhan shoo him away.

 

"Aish! You hyngs won't let me join whenever you have something fishy to discuss."

 

"Just shut up and go back to your seat!" Luhan hyung scolded him.

 

"Alright! Aish! Ahjusshis these days!"

 

"What did you say?!" 

 

"Oh! Nothing. I was just admiring your baby face hyung." Chanyeol replied as he playfully stuck out his tongue and went back to his seat.

 

"Whatever. Anyway Kris" he whispered again

 

"Hmmmmm?"

 

"Why won't you introduce yourself to her so that she'll recognize you?"

 

"Do you want her to die? She already annoyed the fans 'cause of her guts. How much more if I'll come near her and introduce myself to her? All the jealous fans will probably torture her afterwards."

 

"Yes. You have a point. But how will you approach her? She's your friend right so you should approach her you know."

 

"Don't worry hyung. I will. I'll just call umma when we get home and ask her about her address."

 

"Oh. okay then."

 

"Sir, here's your order." the waiter gave us each our order.

 

"Is there anything else sir?" he asked

 

"We're fine now. Thank you!" Tao said.

 

"Okay. I shall take my leave. If there's anything that you need just call my attention. Enjoy you meal!" the waiter bowed and walked away together with his cart.

 

 

The food was great and we enjoyed it. After eating I took a quick glance at ______. It seems that she's done eating too and she was talking to her friend I guess. But why does she looks depressed? And why is she always holding her left ribs? Could it be that Luhan hyung was right? Aish! What am I thinking?! It can't be! It will never be!

 

The members decided to let ______-nah and her friend go first since we all want to make sure that the fans won't attack them. 20 mins after they left, we all decided to went back to the dorm since we are very tired already. 

 

 

 

 

Your POV


"Miss, I'm sorry for the wait but I can take your order now." the waitress said.

 

"It's okay. I understand. Uhm I'll ta----

 

I was about to take my order but Hye Mi unnie cut me off.

 

"_______! I'm so sorry to keep you waiting but I really have to go to the bathroom a while ago. Mianhe."

 

"Anni unnie, don't apologize. It's okay. I thought you are in the crowed of fan girls."

 

"Anni. I'm not. I'm EXO's fan but I'm not that crazy about them. But how did it became so quite all of the sudden?"

 

"Never mind that unnie. Let's just order. I'm so hungry already."

 

"Neh."

 

"I'll take steak please."

 

"I'll take that too."

 

"Two steaks and how about your drinks?"

 

"I'll just take water." I said.

 

"I'll take the wine." unnie said.

 

"Okay miss. Just a moment and I'll serve you meal soon." the waitress bowed and walked away.

 

"Unnie, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you by the way? You seems to be young but you are now working."

 

"I'm already 19 _____-nah.I'm a first year college student and I'm studying Law. The reason I was working their is that my family actually owned that building and since I was always bored so I decided to work."

 

"Bwoh?! You're already rich but you're still working?"

 

"It's my way of helping our business you see."

 

"Ahh. I see."

 

"Sorry for the wait miss but here's your order." the waitress said as she served our orders

 

"That was fast!" I said

 

"It's my way to return the long wait I've caused you a while ago. Anyway, is there something else?"

 

"We're fine now. Thank you."

 

"I'll be leaving then. Enjoy your meal."

 

With that I ate like there's no tomorrow and unnie was smiling at me. After we're done unnie and I decided to talk and know each other more before leaving.

 

"______-nah."

 

"Deh?"

 

"If you don't mind me asking, how did you became an orphan and come all the way here in Korea?"

 

"Oh.About that, uhm, you see, our house was robbed back in Canada unnie and the robbers killed my parents."

 

"Bwoh?! Really?! Oh! I'm sorry ____-nah." unnie asked me and hugged me tightly which caused my ribs to be pressured and caused me to groaned in pain.

 

"_____-nah. Are you alright?! Did I hurt you or something?" unnie asked me worriedly

 

"Anni unnie. It's just that my wounds are not fully healed yet and as you hugged me there was a pressure inserted int there."

 

"Mianhe ____. I didn't mean to. But how did you got those? Did the bad guys did that to you?"

 

"It's okay unnie. It's not your fault, you didn't know. Actually unnie the bad guys was planning to kill me too so they shoot me somewhere in my ribs which caused me to lose my consciousness and luckily they thought I was already dead that time and so they left. The reason I'm here is that the bad guys are not yet caught and once they will know that I'm still alive and still living there, they will surely haunt me down."

 

"Oh. Sorry for asking _____-nah."

 

"Don't apologize unnie. It's all in the pass now and I have nothing to do to bring my parents back so I should continue living and reach my goals in life. They will surely want me to do that instead of just crying around." I said as I faked a smile

 

"That's the spirit ____! Hwaiting!"

 

"We should go back now unnie. I still haven't unpacked my stuffs you."

 

"Ahh.yes. We should go now."

 

We paid the bill and left the restaurant. Unnie paid for me. She told me that it was here welcome diner for me so I just nodded. As we left I noticed this giant guy who is from the 12 idols staring at me but I didn't mind but he looks familiar. Now who did he resembled to??? Oh! Right! He looks like Kris oppa but come to think of it, it can't be him since he's too shy to be an idol star. 

 

After 30 mins of walk we arrived at the building. Unnie bid me goodbye and I did the same. She's in floor 35th the one with the most luxurious suites. I arrived at my suite and I immediately unpacked my stuffs. After unpacking, I took a quick shower again and dressed and bandaged my wounds after changing into my pajamas and went straight to bed.

 

 

 

 

Sorry for not updating yesterday guys. It's because I have a dance practice but anyway I'll be updating 2 or 3 chapters today so yeah please continue to support. Thank you! ^_^