Chapter 10

I'm In Love With Mr. Arrogant (Currently Hiatus)
Narrator's POV

 

 

A month has passed and you are already running out of money since you paid for the rent and of course you have already consumed grocery that your unnie gave you last month. Now you only eat once a day. Your unnie visits you whenever she has time and one night after her school, she went directly to your suite to tell you the good news.

 

"_________-nah! I'm so happy! I got in to SMEnt and I will be a trainee and will be debuting next year! I just received a phone call from one of there staff and I'll go there tomorrow morning and I ask whether I can take my best friend who I treat as my little sister and she agreed so you can come with me."

 

"Congratulations unnie! I'm so happy for you! You're finally near to grab your dreams! And thank you for taking me their tomorrow."

 

"I'll be here tomorrow at 6 okay? We need to be their by 7."

 

"Okay unnie." 

 

"I'll be leaving then. I need to take my beauty rest early so I'll look pretty in front of the CEO. You should sleep too."

 

"Okay unnie. Bye. Good night."

 

"By ______. Good night."

 

 

Your unnie left and you did your shower. The wound is now completely healed so you just have to put some cream for the scar.  You change into your lingerie since You haven't done the laundry yet and you run out of pajamas and set the alarm at 5.

 

 

 

 

Your POV




I woke up earlier today since unnie wants me to come with her. I don't really know what is SMEnt but I feel like going there also. I got up from bed and took a bath, brush my teeth, put some cream on my scar and then change into my black  skinny jeans, white tee and Converse. It's still 5:45 so I decide to tie my hair into a messy bun but it gives more emphasis to my small face which unnie can notice so I just untied it leaving my long black curly hair to flow. I fixed my bangs and just in time unnie arrived.

 

"Are you ready _________-nah?"

 

"Deh unnie. I'm done."

 

Unnie is wearing a white short paired with a floral blouse and a high heels causing me to look smaller. Unnie is tall already. Her height is 170 cm plus she's wearing a high heels so she's pretty much taller now.

 

"Unnie your tall already but why are you still wearing those shoes?"

 

"The taller the better ______. Your not short but you look so tiny because of your small body. You should look more ier today _____-nah but anything you wear suits you so just be yourself today. Okay?"

 

"Deh unnie. I will and I always am."

 

"That's one of the things that I like about you baby girl, you're so true to everyone."

 

Unnie calls me princess, little girl, baby girl, and sunshine."

 

"We should go now unnie. It' already 6 o'clock ."

 

"Deh. We should,"

 

We went out of my suite and out of the building. It's so hot outside since it's summer already. We ride unnie's car and as usual she drives.

 

"Unnie?"

 

"Hmmmm?"

 

"What is SMEnt actually?"

 

"Oh. uhm. It's an entertainment company that produce top idol star."

 

"Oh. I see."

 

"Yes. So how many Idol Group do you ________?"

 

"I know Shinee, Girl's Generation, F(x), SuJu, 2ne1, BigBang and of course the 12 guys that we've encountered last month, the EXO."

 

"I see. You've already know a lot. 2ne1 and BigBang are from YG while the rest are from SM so there's a big chance that you'll meet on of them today." unnie said and then she winks. oh. She has a plan again. I can tell by her tone.

 

"Is that so unnie? If I am one of their fans then I might collapse upon hearing what you've said."

 

"Aish this girl! Can you at least show that your excited?"

 

"Anni."

 

"Wae?"

 

"Because I'm not." I laughingly said then stuck my tongue out peacefully.

 

"If your not so cute I might hit you right now you know you brat!" unnie said with full of irritation

 

"I know you can't unnie because you love me and I know you, once you love someone, you love them whole-heartedly and you only want them to be happy."

 

"Here goes your ajumma side again _______-nah. she laughingly said

 

"You know ________-nah, they said that during the training time and the debut period we'll be leaving in a dorm together with my group so I can't see you more often that's why I'm bringing you there today."

 

"That's not a problem unnie. I can come visit you everyday since I don't attend school."

 

"You don't have to trouble yourself  ______."

 

"I want to unnie."

 

"If that's what you really want then okay. Thank you ______!"

 

"It's nothing unnie."

 

 

After a few minutes, we arrived at a big building. Unnie went somewhere and she left me in the lobby. After a minute or so a lady that looks like she's in her late 20's approached me and tour me around the building. But why is she doing this?

 

 

 

 

Ommo! What will happen to you in SM? What will the lady do to you? We'll find out next chapter so please stay tuned and sorry for the late update. ^_^