UNCERTAINTY

COINCIDENCE

 

“Wake up So min”

 

The doctors and nurses rushed on Room 501. They were amazed on what had happened to their patient.

 

It’s been 3 years since she was admitted to this hospital, 3 years suffering from coma

 

“Doc, is my daughter alright?” Mr. Jung asked the doctor worriedly

 

“It’s a miracle Mr. Jung! Finally, you’re daughter is awake” the doctor congratulate Mr. Jung and leave the room to check other patient

 

He sat beside the bed of her sleeping daughter

 

He cries as he caressing her hand. He waited 3 years to see her daughter’s smile again. He never gives up. He fights and believes that one day she will open her eyes again.

 

“babygirl” he whispered so softly

 

She finally opens her eyes. She looked at the man who sat beside him.

 

“appa?” she weakly said “Why are you crying appa? Are you hurt?”

 

“Ani,.. .appa is just so happy that his tears falls” Mr Jung hugged her tightly

 

“hmm..appa, I can’t breath”

 

“ooppss, sorry babygirl”

 

“hmm..appa, where are we? Why am I here?”

 

“You don’t remember?” his father was worried again

 

“My poor baby girl, we’re at the hospital”

 

“Hospital?” her eyes widened. Memories comes flashing to her mind in an instance

 

She remember everything, from the very beginning, before she took her long sleep

 

Time travel…3years ago

 

“Excuse me”

 

So min looked up and saw a group of male composed of 4 – 5 people. They looked like students from Parang High School. They are holding cameras, videos and looked like they are filming something

 

“Yes?” she answered shyly.

 

“Sorry for disturbing you, but can we ask you a favor? I am Jang Geun Suk from Parang High Scool, and these are my groupmates”

 

She closed the book that she was reading and listened intensely to them

 

“I am Jung So min”

 

“Beautiful name, nice meeting you, can I call you So min then?” he offer his hand for a handshake. So min nervously accepted it.

 

“This is actually for our research, can you help us? Please?”

 

So min just nodded. She can’t say more. She was overwhelmed by this good-looking guy.

 

“This may be too sudden but can you be our model?”

 

“Mwo? Model?” She was surprised. She thought that she will just answer some questionnaire for their research or do some interview. Being a model is different from what she had imagined

 

“Yes! A model! Will just take a few photos of you? It will only take a minute or two?”

 

Before she could say anything another group of students came, they are all female except for one.

 

“Hi, sorry for keeping you waiting, this is our model” the girl from the second group said to them. She then pulled the guy and introduced him to us

 

“He is Kim Hyun joong”

 

So min was mesmerized as she saw him. Hyun joong was tall and handsome. He looked at her in the eyes and she felt like she was about to collapse

 

“She is Jung So min, our model” So min bowed her head as she was introduce by Geun suk

 

“Great, we can now start we are 15 minutes late already”

 

After setting up, the two of them sits side by side on the bench. She was nervous, not because of the photo shoot but because of the man next to him. She was obviously disturbed by this man’s presence.

 

He seems familiar but she can’t remember if he really met him before.

 

Hyun joong noticed So min eyes on him

 

“You can’t remember me?”

 

“EHH?” She was dumbfounded by what he said

 

Before they could have a further conversation the shoot started.

 

One, two, three shots but it’s still not enough… they continue to pose until they are more comfortable. For the last scene, Geun suk made So min to cling on Hyun joong arms. She was hesitant at first but Hyun joong gave her an assurance that it was okay.

 

So min felt some electricity as he touches his arm, her heart beats faster and faster. She smiles to hide it and stay focused but when Hyun joong leaned his head closer to her, she felt her heart was about to explode.

 

Hyun joong smiles brightly as he saw So min’s facial expression. He then whisper to her ears “THANK YOU, the ice cream was really delicious”

 

With that, So min knew that he was the boy who piggy back her when she can’t walk due to her wounded foot. She gave her ice cream as compensation.

 

She smiles as she remembered that day.

 

CLICK!

 

And a flashed captures the picture of their lovely smiling faces…

 

The shoot was finished after an hour. They all headed to the nearest noodle shop. But Hyun joong didn’t join them. They cannot persuade him since he insists that he has more important thing to do.

 

It was already 7 o’clock when So min decided to go home. She had fun chatting with them and decided that she will be attending Parang High School next year.

 

Meanwhile, Hyun joong was on his way home when he saw a shining thing in the middle of the street. Due to his curiosity, he walked towards it and picked it up. It was a necklace, a very beautiful silver  necklace with a rose pendant.

 

Hyun joong was still fascinated with the necklace that he didn’t notice the upcoming accident. A fast car was running towards him. The driver was shouting and beeping loudly to give Hyun joong warning, the car loses it brakes. It cannot be stopped.

 

Everything was fast as lightning and in a split second the car hit him, rather, both of them.

 

So min was on her way home when she saw Hyun joong in the middle of the street. She saw the fast car and with all her strength, she runs to Hyun joong.

 

At the hospital, Hyun joong recovered after a month. He only has some bruises and fractured bone that has been all healed immediately. But the trauma he had suffered affected him so much. He couldn’t get to sleep at night. As a result, his parent decides to take him abroad.

 

As for So min, she was in COMA. Her brain was badly damaged since she was the first to be hit by the car. NOBODY KNOWS when she will open her eyes, or will she be able to do it.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey chingus!

SOON this story will end…

I hope you all enjoy my very first fanfic :)

To those people who always patiently waits for my update, KAMSAHAMNIDA!

I really appreciate all the comments and all the support you all gave me!

(Please read also my other fanfics)

 

SORRY for all the errors that I made

And continue supporting me..

 

SARANGHAMNIDA! <3