RAPID

COINCIDENCE

 

MONDAY comes and So min was anxious after her class ended

 

Lee ya, her friends noticed it and approach So min.

 

“So min ssi, what’s with you?”

 

“Huh? What do you mean Lee ya?”

 

“Nothing, it feels like something’s not right” her friend was worried about her. She sensed that there is something “fishy” about her.

 

“I know you’re worried but don’t be” She smiles

 

“Now, I am more worried” her eyes widened. She never saw So min to smile like that after the accident. She thought that the bubbly, lovable, always smiling So min was gone but now, she was resurrected.

 

 “My friend, you look funny” So min laughed

 

“Did you just laugh?” Lee ya was so doubtful by what she saw.

 

“Yeah” she tapped Lee ya’s shoulder

 

Lee ya couldn’t help it but to cry and hugged her.

 

“So min ah!”

 

“sheesss..Lee ya, don’t cry!”

 

“I know, but I can’t help it”

 

So min wiped the tears from Lee ya’s face

“Stop crying, from now on, your friend, So min is back”

 

She cries more loudly now

 

“I’m sorry for being a crybaby, I am just so happy”

 

After a moment, Lee ya stopped from crying

 

“I have to go, See you tomorrow! I still have to assist in the library” she bid her goodbye and went straight to the library. However, she bumped unto someone.

 

“Sorry” she said. She helped the girl pick her things.

 

”Thank you and I’m sorry too”

 

‘The girl looks familiar, but she’s too beautiful to be my friend?’

 

‘Yah So min, what are you doing? Thinking about someone? You should be going straight to the library!’

 

‘whaaa..alright /alright!’

 

Before she continues walking she saw a picture on the floor, the girl accidentally slip it. She picks it up and her eyes widened as she recognized the man in the picture. This picture looks like it was taken several years ago but she know that it was definitely him, Kim Hyun joong. He looks so handsome in that picture. But So min eyes was not focused on him. Her eyes were stuck on the girl sitting beside him clinging her hands on the arms of Hyun joong, smiling.

 

‘Mind, are you thinking what I’m thinking?’

 

‘Of course, I’m your mind, what else should I think?’

 

‘They look like a couple’

 

‘A perfect beautiful couple, to be exact’

 

‘Mind! Look at the picture closely; this is the bench in the park, right?

 

‘Definitely! You’re thinking So min!’

 

So min stopped herself from thinking anymore, she bit her lips. Her heart hurts.

 

‘Hey, hey, what’s with that sad face? Don’t tell me you’re being affected by that picture?’

 

 

‘Hey! What are you talking about? Why should I be affected? Kim Hyun joong is only a friend to me’

 

‘Don’t be so ridiculous, May I remind you that I am your MIND

 

‘arasso! I’m a bit jealous, not because she already has a girlfriend but because I also want to make him smile, a smile with no worries, where his eyes as  bright like the star,  like in this  picture’

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So min was already inside the library. There are a couple of students but all they do was to borrow books. Since it is still a haunted library, nobody would dare to stay. She remembers what Hyun joong said. Then she just realized that Hyun joong was not here yet.

 

‘Where is Hyun joong? he should be here by now?’

 

‘So min, you really is hopeless, I told you for the nth time, I am your mind not his!’

 

‘geez, what will happened to me if all  the students went out already? I’m gonna die!’

 

 

“Excuse me, how can I borrow this book?” one girl student asked her

 

She was back in reality as she heard it

 

“ahmm.. You are a freshman right? Just fill this up” she gave her the borrower’s slip

 

“kamsahamnida!’ the girl smile at her “Aren’t you the one I bumped earlier?”

 

‘She really is a beautiful smiling girl’

 

“Yup” So min said shortly

 

She hand-in the borrower’s slip to So min and she accepted it

 

“ahhmm, can I ask you something, if you don’t mind?’

 

 “Yes, what is it?” So min looks at her

 

“Is it really true that this library is haunted? Have you seen the ghost here?”

 

She chokes as she heard the word “ghost”

 

“Are you alright? I’m sorry for asking that silly question” the girl looks so worried

 

“I’m alright, honestly, I am afraid of ghost, somebody told me that it is really haunted. Luckily I haven’t seen the ghost yet”

 

“ohh, I see, I wonder how you survive then?”

 

“I have a companion here; I just don’t know where he is right now but I believe he’ll be here any minute”

 

“That’s a relief! I actually love reading books and library is heaven for me” the girl smile again for the nth time

 

“ohh is that so” So min likes her smile, it was a lively one but she feels something’s missing. It is a little different from the picture.

 

‘Oh, the picture, I have to give it back to her’

 

“Yes, anyway, I have to go, thank you!” even before she could give the picture back the girl was gone

 

‘I guess, I’m gonna keep this for awhile’

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hyun joong was still not there. She was furious. She started writing on a piece of paper.

 

“Hyun joong, where are you? How could you leave me alone here? Come on, show your face, KIM HYUN JOONG, I think I miss you”

 

She heard foot steps. She was so afraid that she decided to close her eyes.

 

‘omo, ghost, please don’t come near me’

 

And then she heard a man’s laughter, a familiar voice. She decided to open her eyes. She feels ashamed as she saw the laughing face of Kim hyun joong

 

“So min ah, I never thought that you will look so funny” he keeps on laughing until a tear falls on his face

 

“How dare you scared me like that KIM HYUN JOONG!” her face turns red, she was really afraid but when she saw Hyun joong smiling face, she forgotten everything

 

‘So min, look at him, he was really laughing hard, look at his eyes, it was shinning bright’

 

“Forgive me So min, I just wondered how you look like when you are scared”

 

“Is it something to wonder about?” she smirked “The next time you do that, you’re a dead meat Hyun joong ah”

 

“Arasso!’ he then put his hand to So min’s head

 

“You miss me?”

 

“Huh? How would I miss someone like you?” she stutter

 

“My, my, you’re not a good liar” he picks up the piece of paper where So min writes her thought awhile ago

 

“What the! Give it back to me Hyun joong!” she tries to get it, she’s too short to reach Hyun joong hands that was stretch up. But she really didn’t want him to read it. She jump again but she loses her balance. Hyun joong catch him immediately. They both fell on the floor with So min on top of Hyun joong.

 

They look each other in the eyes. Awkward moment.

 

“So min”

 

“Hyun joong”

 

‘Will he going to kiss me for real? Not just because of the accident?’

 

‘Be ready So min!’

 

So min close her eyes, waiting for that KISS

 

But it didn’t happen. He heard again the laughing Kim Hyun joong.

 

She opened her eyes. She felt embarrassed

 

“Did you dream of me kissing you?’ Hyun joong

 

“Me? Or you?” she was about to stand up when Hyun joong pull her close to him.

 

“Let’s stay like this for awhile”

 

She nodded. She lean her head on his chest.

 

“I don’t know why but when I’m with you my heart beats so fast”

 

‘His heart really beats so fast, I wonder if she hears my heart too?’

“I like this feeling”

 

Without looking to his eyes, So min knows that what he said was true.

 

“You know Hyun joong, my grandmother used to tell me that you will know when you want something if you heart beats so fast”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

END OF THE THIRD CHAPTER “RAPID”

 

Sorry chingus for the lame update.. .

If I keep you hanging, sorry again.. .

I dedicate this to those people who support me!

Love you much J

 

Who wants to guess who is “that girl” in this chapter?

I’ll create a fansign for whoever will guess it right

And since I don’t have a name yet for “that girl” you might as well suggest Her name.

 

 

Apology for the errors :c

IT IS REALLY HARD TO TYPE AND TO EDIT since I’m using my Tab