I Love You.. But Goodbye..

HyunMin One-Shots




Spoilers: If you love happy endings and hate tragedies, I advise you not to read at all. 

a/n: I decided to write this cause I was just mooning over what i was gonna do on my time off, and i ended up deciding to get my rusty writer's mind some practice again. I know that this may not be my best work, but I hope you guys support me as much as you did support me in my other works. hahaha i know I sound so melodramatic but anyway its been so long since I wrote that I feel so hesistant and wary about how this will turn out. I know its not the most creative title but this is the only title that seems to go with this story. 

 

"I love you..."

"Somin... Please listen to me..."

"I love you..." he spoke with a coarse voice, a voice that seemed so filled with anguish.

He clutched his heart like it was in severe pain and looked at her, calling again, "...Somin, please....."

He reached out trying to touch her while saying his creed again, "...I lo..."

"...love me" She finished his words.

"I heard you... " She spoke gently as she stepped back, out from his reach.

"I heard you the first time......" She looked so serene standing about an arms length away from him.

As the wind blew past them carrying the winter breeze,  she felt her vision blur as tears started to fill her eyes. She was trying so hard to stop the dam of tears that was a minuscule of a second at bay.

"So Min.. Don't.." He begged again

She was struggling to breath, she felt her lungs contricting around her chest making each gasp a thousand efforts of breathe.

She closed her eyes and took a deep. And then deeper and a more deeper breathe while shutting her eyes more before continuing on, "I wish...."

'I can believe that...' her thoughts finished, as words seemed so hard to say. 

'I wish I can believe you..'  She wanted to add but her voice failing her.

His presence, always bigger for her than anyone else in her life was now too much for her to handle. Him beside her, only inches away was choking her.  She felt him step closer and she took two steps farther.

"Please.. So Min.." he called again.

"You love me..?"  She asked in a whisper, afraid and in pain.

It was breaking her heart. He was breaking her heart into tiny pieces with his words.

It was ironic, it was laughable to hear those words. She had always longed to hear him say that to her.  But now, it was just breaking her heart.

She opened her eyes as she asked, "Do you really love me oppa..?"

"I do... I Love Yo." He answered, he took another step towards her. She took another step away from him

"If you do...?" she was choking. was contricting again.

She took a deep breathe and continued, "If you do, then why is this so painful...?"

As he tried to reach her again, her tears started flowing slowly. She stopped him touching her by begging, "No.. Please..."

His hands was in mid air, only a few inches from her arms.

She took another deep breathe and looked at the darkening sky as she asked, "You know what I realized just now..."

She took a deep breathe, and continued, "I shouldn't have confessed to you.."

She laughed hallowly, "What was I thinking back then... confessing to you like some fan girl.."

"I.." she bit her lip as she started to choke again in her words, ".. really stupid"

"Don't... Cry" he begged again. 

For the first time since their conversation started she turned to him, "oppa... I wish... I wish that you had just been cruel before..."

"I wish that when I confessed to you..." she was looking at him but was not really seeing him through her tears

She continued, "When I told you I love you.. . I wish you had just passed that as a joke"

She wiped her tears with both her hands, "When I told you I was in love with you, I wish you had just ignored me... or maybe you had just escaped me..."

Her breathing was heavy, she couldn't continue to say the words that she wanted to say. She closed her eyes and tried to control her breathing and tears. but it was to no avail, everything in her at the moment was out of control. her heart was in too much pain to control any other things and aspect in her life and body.

She was crying and she couldnt control it. She wanted to breath dee but it was coming in gasps. she wanted to stand tall and calm but her legs was falling out. Her heart was breaking and she could not stop it.  Her heart was breaking and he was the cause. her heart was breaking and she didn't know what to do.

"What you saw... It was nothing" he confessed his voiced sounding so distant than his actual distance from her.

"I called you... I told you that she was just here cause she broke up with her boyfriend... It was nothing." He continued to explain but each words he spoke was breaking her heart.

"She just needed someone to talk to... so min please..." She felt his hands on her shoulder tugging her.

She shook her head, his words was something he couldn't trust any more. It was too painful to hear. she knew they were lies, 'I wish i could believe..'

"No more, it's too much... oppa" she begged now her tearns now like a dam that had been broken. shaking and convulsing she didnt know what to do.

"Seeing you with her for this last time is too much,... You kiissiinnn... I can't anymore"

She wanted to shake his hands off of her, but it proved too much of effort to do, "I wish you had just ..."

"No, So Min I love you..." he shouted

But she had stopped listening then, it was too far painful to listen to excuses anymore, "Do you what is most painful right now is about this whole situation?"

"Even though I love you... I can't believe you..." as she said those words, finally her legs gave out.

She slumped into the ground and was now crying nonstop, "I can't believe you anymore..."

"I ..... cannnnnn't..... annnny... mmmmooooorrrrr....." her voice mixing in with her cries.

"So min please..." he went to kneel beside her in the ground as he continued, "please.. don't... I love you...."

"It's tttooooo.... Ppppppainffffulll.... bbbbelievvvvve... " she hugged herself trying to stop all the tears that was rocking her body

"So min no....!!! please no....!!!" he called as he hugged her.

She bit her lip trying to control everything on her body to stop all the shaking, the pain, the tears, the weakness. she wanted it all to stop.

As the Sun slowly was hiding to get its rest and the moon slowly peaking at the horizon they stayed in their position for how long she didnt know.

She was slumped down crying, shaking and heart breaking.

He cried wth her and he, beside her hugged her tight, begged her nonstop, confessed to her his love.  

But it was too no avail. 

With her tears finally slowing down and her body starting to calm, she started to think again, '"I wish I had my bestfriend back. I wish I have you back as my bestfriend..."

"But you still do..." he said anyway i guess there is no one to blame but myself right

"I love you. I love you somin. Please I love you...." she repeated over and pver again but now she didnt want to listen anymore

"I love you somin... Please hear me out. Please. I am begging you..." he begged as he hugged her tighter though afraid that if he let go or lose his grip a little she will disappear from him

"No I can't.. Maybe someday, maybe somehow I will..." she wiped the remnants of her tears.

"So min, I love you..." He continued as he kissed and kissed her forehead.

Her heart  was breaking, her heart was longing. she was dying inside and it was all because of him. she tried to push him off but he continued too cling, begging and stating how much he loved her like it was an incantation.

But she needed to go, before everithing in her dies, she needed to go.

It was too painful, more painful than anythinng she experienced before for she was not only cutting ties with her lover she was also cutting ties with her bestfriend.

He hugged her tigher. unyielding, not releasing and non cowering.

With her weaken soul, heart and bosy she was no match for him.

they were like two miserable people intertwined, together hurting and part in pain.

As her tears continued to flow, as his words of love he continued to confess to her, as her heart continued to break and he continued to hug her tight. She whispered the final words she wanted to say to him, "I love you... but good bye..."

 

 

 

a/n: too short..? I may end up revising it still, but for now this is as far as i can go.