RED ESCAPE

HyunMin One-Shots

 



Dreams? They are for the Stupid.

Happy Endings? Only exist in fairy tales.

Heaven? There is no such thing.

There is only want thing I consider.

There is only one thing I want.

There is only one thing that is real.

And that it is death.

DEATH is what I want

DEATH is my Consolation.

Death is my Salvation.

 

I opened my eyes and was confronted with unfamiliar surroundings. I felt the cool wind in the air.

There was no sound to be heard, it was deafeningly silent

I turned my head around, but all I could see was a dimly lit spacious room that was something i had never seen in my life.

'Dead..? am I dead...?' 

'is this what it is suppose to be when one is dead...?'

I scanned the room again & again. Trying to decipher where I was.

'hell...? is this suppose to be hell?'

The atmosphere was was unfamiliar. The surroungdings were weird. And as I looked around i realized, I was not in heaven, but neither was I in hell.

Turning to sit i realized i felt the realness of everything, 'I am not dead yet...'

I immediately stood up form the bed. The soft satin sheets touched my skin. The cool wind surrounded me. 'I am not dead...' I repeated again.

I was frustrated, 'How could I not be dead yet?'

I was so sure that when I slit my wrist that it was the end. I hit the one of the most vital vessel in the arm, it was just below the forearm but still above my wrist. It was above the juncture of those tough carpal tunnel that seem to hinder the blade from going through deep. 

I had pushed down the blade of the dagger deep. I was so sure it was deep enough to totally sever my radial artey on both arms. 

I had seen my blood flow and drop to the ground like it was river. I had felt the surge of blood as it tried to escape my body. I had felt my strength slowly drain as blood flowed and flowed. When darkness came, I knew that the darkness I wished for was here..... there...

'So why..?', there had been no question about it, 'i was dead....' 

I felt tiny flicks of pain in my chest from unidentified source. It was the same pain I felt as life slowly drained from me from my suicide. I grasp my chest feeling the realness of the pain.... the itch in my lungs, 'I was dying... then...' 

I closed my eyes trying to understand the mystery of the my attempted death that seemed to fail.

I immediately reached for my wrist....

'how can it... be..?' I was in shock to realize the wrist I was sure would be severed seemed to be normal. There were no slits, no scars and no flowing blood. 

It was shocking, frsutrating... irritating, "!"

I felt and heard my heart beat. It was strong and pounding. "HELL!!"

'I am alive...?' i thought so I screamed again, "!!!"

I looked around and started to walk around. Walk to no where and screamed "Where the hell am I?"

From the dim lights I could still decipher the whole room. It was a far cry from a top of the building where I had planned to die. The comfortable ambiance of the surrounding was very different far the placed I had chosen to die.  

This luxurious kingsixed bed with com,plete ammenities room was the opposite of the building I had planned to drain my whole blood, every drop of blood.

I was confused. But I was also angry. So when I spotted the door I immediately dashed directly to it, Weirdly scary my predicament was, escape was the first solution in my head. 

I didn't know where I was but I knew one thing I was not suppose dead.

I was by the door in five steps. And as I held onto the door knob, a voice came like a barest whisper calling out to me, "Don't go..."

I turned around and turned to the figure who sat at the far corner. 

She sat looking at me. the dim lights made it impossible to deciphere who she was but strangely it felt like I knew her.

I stood frozen, I was scared to ask, scared to question, scared of the answer and scared of her. 

Wind brushed through the room, and the curtains seemed to dance and sway. Yet there I was standing like a statue, full of question but afraid to ask. Full of frustration but confused to question. Getting angrier and angrier but feeling weirder and weirder.

I stared at her. I tried to decipher and remember who she was but she didnt click any memory. I just feel like I know her but I knew I have never meet her.

The scary thoughts, anger and confusion started diverging on me again, I reliazed that I had taken a step back when she called out, "DOnt go..."

trembling, I tried to stand my ground. I was still Kim Hyun Joong. Olderst son and protector of my family. i was strong cause I needed to protect my family...

...the family who were all dead now.

I tried to erase the sudden painful memory. and concentrated on confronting this person, this unknown woman who asked me not to go. this unknown female who seemed to have control over me, that a simple Don't go seemed to make me obey.

'Who was she..?' my mind reeled.

"Who are you..?" I whispered my question.

I held my ground and asked again, "who are you?"

Slowly the she stood up. She then slowly walked and asked, "where are you going?"

ignoring her question I asked again, "who are you?"

Before she could answer I asked more, "why am I here? what the hell did you save me for?"

Silence came,  dead silence. deafening silence.

She didnt answer. She stood there as I stood here.

Wind continued to gush over the room. from a distance howling dogs dominated the noise....

Silence passed by like eternity, until she spoke again, "Don't go.. don't escape..."

My heart pounded and I my mind worked again 'Who is she....?'

'you know me...' came an answer

I looked at her. I knew she answered me but I also knew she didnt open .

I asked again, "Who are you?"

'Hyun Joong.... you know me..' she answered again. but still she didn't open .

" you... who are you...?" I screamed frustrated, scared and confused beyond anything.

'I am so min...' she answered.

I looked up at her face. I really felt like I know her but I don;t know where I saw her.

"So min... who are you..?" I asked again

She slowly started to walk toward me. slowly yet surely.

step one *tap*

Step two *tap*

Step three *tap*

Step four *tap*

Step five *tap*

an eternity that passed like a second came and before I knew it she was infront of me, "HyunJoong.... I am...."

I looked at her beautiful soulful eyes. her creamy pickish cheeks and her perfectly reddish reddy for kissing lips.

"I am..." she repeated again

"Who are you...?"

She took my hand to her. I was getting mesmerized out of my wits. I didnt want to but I was to hypnotized.

'I am your soulmate...' she said then smiled.

and I finally noticed her fangs. 

"you are... a...?" I stuttered

she smiled and answered, "yup I am what you think i am..."

'A vampire...' i finished with my thoughts

'yes I am...' she answered in my head then whispered, "but then so are you...."

It was then that I felt my fangs as she continued, ".... hyunjoong, my lifemate..."

 

- The end -

 

 

PS: I decided to just write this since my cousin seemed to be bored in writing. Hope you like it. its kinda rushed and short so please just be kind in your thoughts about this work....

- czak