Red Blood

HyunMin One-Shots

 

 
 
 
 
a/n: this is fallen_angel, my cousin ate czak will not be writing so much now because she is busy so she asked me to continue some of her works. anyway it included this oneshot series. I know I am not as good as her but I hope you like the story anyway. she is still the one who conceptualized this whole thing so i hope you enjoy reading. PS: sorry for typos and if you have questions please dont be afraid to ask me.

My first time was memorable. Nothing can compare and no one can erase.

It is undeniably perfect. Much like the perfect melody with the perfect lyrics.

Each touch titillating my senses to oblivion. Each breath stimulating my soul to the depths of the unknown. Each arousing my very core. And that single bite held me gasping, praying and begging for more.

It all started with five days that stretched like fives years of hunger. Five days that passed by like five decades of thirst. Five days that crawled like five centuries of need.

Then and there, I knew and felt hunger.  I felt it with every rising, as hunger woke me up from sleep. It brought shivers running up my spine as the hunger haunt me to scream and sweat in my bed. It was a hunger that yearned and took me body and soul. A hunger for something out of my reach.

And with hunger came thirst. Every single tickle of water drowned down my throat was but a fleeting relief. as i gasp down more, I knew it was not enough. I swallowed every single alcohol until oblivion take me but still it wasn't enough. Even in my dreams thirst, comes chasing me into a nightmare. A thirst unquenched by any water, alcohol and liquid.

And along came a great need that dominated me. It starts like a rumble, that changes into waves and before I knew it that need turns my whole being into cold and hot domination. It takes over, possessing me to the core until all i want and all i desire is that unknown and unfulfilled need.

Unreachable hunger. unquenchable thirst. unfulfilled desire.

It confused me. 

Food. Water. Shelter. Clothes. Riches. Power.

I had it all but it wasn't enough. Nothing was enough.

I knew then and there, that I was going insane.
 
But insanity was not an option, death was preferable.
 
I am Jung So Min of the great Ulleungdo clan. Running down my veins were blood from old generations of  warriors that had made all battles into unexpected victories. Running down my veins were blood from great royalties of the world that ruled their time with unsurpassed achievements. Running down my veins were blood from  prominent scholars that made innovation of the present world possible.
 
Running down my veins were blood that was sowed and reaped in greatness. I was made for greatness. insanity was not an option.
 
Death is preferable. That became my credo.
 
The answer to my dilemna had come on the fifth night. It at the time just before midnight. at the place where the streets sparkled with of endless lights, delights, decadence and all things worldly.  
 
It would have been just another torturous with the pursuit for that unidentifiable need. I had thought that like the previous night I would come back home unsated and unsatesfied, but I was wrong.
 
I had strayed away from my friends, tired of all the noise from the Decadent Club. I walked blinded by the beauftiful sparkles of the night as people walked passed and along with me. I had walked for 20 minutes when a very haunting voice was caught by my ears. I stopped and looked around the busy streets trying to locate that voiced that seemed to call to me but the myriad of chaotic people doing their business made it hard to search.
 
I walked to the side of the street, closed my ears and listened again. 
 
'can anyone hear me...?' a hoarse voice came.
 
"yes I can.." I answered.
 
But then stop short realizing that my insanity was getting the best of me, not only was i hearing voices but now I was answering them.
 
I tried to shut it out of my system, but i heard it again, 'I will be with you soon...'
 
Insanity was not an option, I knew that. death was only the end, that was my credo. but his voice compelled me more to find him than to follow my own credo and rules. I closed my eyes tight and let the voice guide me, 'is anyone there..?'
 
I took a step, with his voice as my guide. along the chaoctic people walking, I walked along until it lead me to a building that was isolated and old compared to all other building in its neighboring streets. 
 
I walked in the hallway, hearing the echoing click-clock of my stelleto shoes. the walls seemed to converge me in its darkness but as i walked deeper the voice grew stronger, 'anyone..?'
 
at the end of the hall, a spiralling staircase came into view. Looking up, there looked like an endless steps leading to no where. 
 
"this is becoming ridiculous..." i stopped
 
I shook my head, "it's just a voice..."
 
I turned around ready to leave but his pleading voice came again, 'anyone... please... I can't take this anymore...'
 
Curiosity got the better of me and i turned to the stairs again. i bravely climed one step after another. there was no going back. this was it. what ever it was at the end ofthe stair case, at the top of the building.
 
I had to know, may it ghost, monster or killer I had to know. it was better knowing than going insane.
 
the climb up took forever. the twisting stairs climed higher and higher. the steps missing made creeking sounds that echoed in mutitudes in the whole area. 
 
Finally light at the end, I took another deep breath and opened.
 
the dim lights of the street lights lighted partly the roof top to show a sillouhette of a man. there he stood, alone, stoic, face turned toward the streets below and away form me. 
 
i waited for my heart to beat and drum like the drums, for my breath to came in gasps but I felt oddly calm. here in the creepy building alone with a strange and creepy man, i felt calm.
 
I called him, "yah..."
 
I turned to take steps toward him until i stood just an arm length away. i called again, "mister..."
 
before my hand could tough him he suddenly collapse before my feet. shocked took over as he was sprawled at my feel. I kneeled before him and called him, "hey.."
 
I turned his body facing supine and tried to shake him awake, "mister.. hey what is wrong?"
 
Panicking i took my phone and dialled the number that in knew would help in an emergency. on the 3rd ring it was answered, I immediately shouted, "Dad, help... a man faited before me and I cant wake him. help me dad..."
 
"what.. where are you?" my father shouted back, I could hear concern in his voice.
 
"I am in the westpoint area... I went out with ShinYe..." I replied.
 
I tried to gave more information to my father when the man who collapsed before me came awake. his eyes fluttered as he asked, "are you an angel..?"
 
His hand reached out to my face, caressing my cheeks with his old hands. Suddenly an aroma of unknown power assailed my nose. my heart slammed to my chest and the hunger, thirst and need came in ten folds. 
 
everything suddenly became magnified in its sound, smell and vision. then I heard a sound "pluck.."
 
It was blood falling to my left thigh. the sound vibrated strongly like a canon ball fired during war. then the rich aroma came playing and luring my nose to its greatest height. i looked at his hands and saw the rich color of red blood falling from wrist. 
 
it was more than i can take, my mouth watered, my stomach churned my mind wnet into chaos.
 

The hunger came pushing through all my sanity. My body was becoming a ball of shivers running up from my spineand spreading all through out my body. It was taking me body and soul and now i knew it was just within my reach.

The thirst had me salivating at the reach aroma and color. Looking at how his blood tickle down my thigh. even before I could taste it, i knew that it would be a drink that would bring me to the heavenly oblivion that could unquenched my great thirst.

The need slammed and hypnotized me. before it only felt like a litlle rumble starting in my stomach but now it was was a tidals wave slamming me with its hot domination. It was taking over, possessing me to the core until all i want and all i desire is blood. his blood that was flowing within his body.

...and against my better judgement I brought his hands closer to my face until his wrist touched my lips.
 
I brought my tongue to the draining blood. It aroused me to the lengths that it dominated my whole being. hunger intensified more and the fallen blood was not enough.
 
That little fallen blood was not enough. I needed more blood, more of his blood. I needed the blood that was flowing through his body so I bore down my lips to his wrist and . 
 
His blood rushed to my tongue and went stright to my whole being. It was heaven. His blood in my lips and mouth was heaven.
 
I and , and i was in delirium.
 
I gulped and gulped. this was my drug.
 
I looked at him and his eyes were now closed as his conciousness was dark again. as i looked up i saw the pulsating vessel in his neck. it became more inviting than the wrist. i took my choice and went straight to his neck.
 
I bore than in his neck and took a bite. It was beyond anything. this was what i was looking for. this is what i needed. this is what i hungered for. this will quench my unidentified thirst.
 
This was the answer.
 
My heart drummed like they were directly in my ears and i could hear and feels everithing about him. his heart beat calmly. his breathing came in gasps and his mind was unconcious.
 
I . I . I gulped. I touched and bore a little bit down. I wanted more. I needed more. 
 
I more. I more. I gulped more. I touched more and I bit my teeth harder to his flesh.
 
His eyes fluttered open again and his spoke, "ah you are not an angel.. so I must be in hell..." before closing again.
 
I closed my eyes loving the heavenly feel. it was my heaven. My drug. My paradise. my oblivion.
 
I more and more . I more and more. I gulped more and more. I touched more and more. and I bit my teeth harder to his flesh more and more.
 
Then the visions came:
 
"oppa... come here..." called a little girl in pink dress. she was smiling and laughing as she ran towards her parents. also hios parents.
 
"Jandi will you marry me..?" he asked a smilling and sweet girl who sat before him. the girl's face broke a happy smile as she nodded. tears fell from her eyes.
 
"No..!!" screamed the terrified voice of his mother as their car with him, his parents, little sister and fiance crashed into another car.
 
"i am sorry but they are all dead.." came the unfeeling explaination of the e coated doctor.
 
"Mom, dad, Sayoung... and jandi, i will be with you soon..." he whispered as he drowned himself with sleeping pills.
 
"hyung... hyung... hyung.. wake up.." called his cousin as he was rushed to the hospital.
 
"can anyone hear me?" he called into the street. no one answered. he took the knife and slit his wrist open. he knew that if it didnt work, he would just jump. for sure death would come.
 
"SoMin stop it..." called a familiar voice. I shook my head. I was at heaven why would I leave.
 
I was yanked away from the guys side while the terse voice of my father asked, "Do you want to kill him..?"
 
hands grabbed me and as the disnatce between me and the man was great, understanding came. I had just the blood of another human being. worst I loved it. I was a monster.
 
I started to struggle but the voice of my older brother came, "Stand still Somin..."
 
"what did I do.. O My God.. I am a..." she cried
 
His brother shoke him before she could continue her words. he contradicted me, "you are not a monster..."
 
tears spilled down my tears ast the horrifying truth laid down at my feet in a form a a lifeless man. 
 
"oh my god..." I kept crying and crying.
 
my father checked the man then explained immediately, " come here somin. you have to give him you blood..?"
 
I looked up surprised. " what are you saying dad.." I asked
 
my dad and brother had just seen me drink blood from another person but why werent they shocked. i was a monster but they were scared. so i asked again, " dad....?" 
 
"if you dont want him to die, let him have your blood..." my father explained
 
Scared, confused and terrified, i followed the instructions, he slit my wrist and placed it in the man's mouth. 
 
my blood flowed to the man and somehow his lifeless body turned to a much lifelier color.
 
"stop.." my father said. her turned to my brother and said, "Gil Nam give somin the cloth to wrap her wounds..."
 
like a docile lamb i followed. I was still confused.
 
as i sat in silence my father explained, "so min we are frrom the ancient creatures called carpathian. and the reason that you need blood, you hunger for it is because we need blood to survice. and the only people who could provide these are our other half. so this guy is your life mate..."
 
"what are you saying dad?" I asked
 
"I will explain everything to you but for now. its good that we finally found you life mate and that he is still alive..." my father rexplained
 
the man fluterred his eyes again and asked us, "who are you..?"
 
"I am Jung So Min..." I answered
 
as I looked into his eyes, I was mesmerized.
 
and I felt compelled to ask, "and you?"
 
"I am Kim hyun Joong..." he answered
 
a cool wind blew before us, blowing the words "lifemates..."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
- the end -
 
 
czakhareina's own made poster
 
RED BLOOD